3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I love all the choices/options, but it's kind of confusing ( been a while since I played this). Can anyone list basic rundown which stats( Leader/Ruthless) are best for each girl and which business option?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, apparently choices don't mean anything in the game. Jane dislikes me, I have negative points with her, yet, she still goes on a date with the MC, shows up at the pool party and we fuck. This is just a KN with choices that don't mean anything.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: duningtwo

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Game failed to start...!
Games with both 64 & 32 not working on my PC... Others working fine... What could be the reason..>!@!?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So it seems like, secretly, that if you convinced Jane to stay you're locked into her. Because I have two different playthroughs and in one of them I let her leave and there ended up being a sex scene with the cop that I missed in the Jane path because you aren't given the option.

I wonder if that's going to be permanent for every sex scene? He promised not to cheat on her anymore and so you don't. I wonder if that will apply to the family members too?
yeah i was a bit annoyed at that. or at least the option if Jane leaves she wont abort but...fudge.

and the relationship mod doesnt seem to help either.

Oh well i like Marcy a bit more anyways. to bad we couldn't convice Jane to accept her freaky side to have more threesomes.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yeah i was a bit annoyed at that. or at least the option if Jane leaves she wont abort but...fudge.

and the relationship mod doesnt seem to help either.

Oh well i like Marcy a bit more anyways. to bad we couldn't convice Jane to accept her freaky side to have more threesomes.
Well... that depends. Because she knows that Daniella is his cousin and had no problem with that. So maybe she just cares about the non-family girls. We'll have to see the next time the opportunity comes up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well... that depends. Because she knows that Daniella is his cousin and had no problem with that. So maybe she just cares about the non-family girls. We'll have to see the next time the opportunity comes up.
yeah i ended up doing some searching on this thread. long story short when i first played this game it had the Harem tag. so was like, YAY!

buuuuut after reading comments that is in fact not the case, and harem tag was later removed. so i guess its getting to the point where girls are getting cut. a bummer but not much we can do. it will make me to lazy to do multiple playthroughs but again, whatever. kind of a shame for me since it would make Sense for a "Ruthless" playthrough to get all the girls if MC eventually becomes boss but again this was settled a few months back from what i can tell.

but yeah i agree with what you said about her being ok with family girls.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Very good game, beautiful women! Is it correct 1 scene with Mary (m0m) is still locked after V8? Or did I miss something?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i'll admit i didnt like that scene either and skipped it. and the Donna situation is more NTR than mom's past scene even though we dont see it. all in all weird direction the way game went this update.
Is Donna the chick at the uncle's club? If so, I thought she was just a nobody. She didn't do anything for me. Is it possible to just not do anything with her?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is Donna the chick at the uncle's club? If so, I thought she was just a nobody. She didn't do anything for me. Is it possible to just not do anything with her?
as i recall you can avoid her and even get her replaced at work. i might have to go back and make choices to avoid her after this update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
as i recall you can avoid her and even get her replaced at work. i might have to go back and make choices to avoid her after this update.
I'm still wondering if I should continue with this, since it's actually just a KN with choices. I wanted to keep Jane and Angela saves separately, but, Jane is just shoved down your throat, even if she doesn't like you.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Now, I'm at the part where we talk to mom about Angela and how the MC feels bad about sleeping with Angela and that it should never have happened? I mean wtf? The game makes no sense at all.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yeah i ended up doing some searching on this thread. long story short when i first played this game it had the Harem tag. so was like, YAY!

buuuuut after reading comments that is in fact not the case, and harem tag was later removed. so i guess its getting to the point where girls are getting cut. a bummer but not much we can do. it will make me to lazy to do multiple playthroughs but again, whatever. kind of a shame for me since it would make Sense for a "Ruthless" playthrough to get all the girls if MC eventually becomes boss but again this was settled a few months back from what i can tell.

but yeah i agree with what you said about her being ok with family girls.
This very much follows the Godfather plot line with Jane, where you marry the white girl outside the family and promise her that you're going to leave it all behind and take her with you, but at the end of the game they'll have the kissing the ring scene. And his dream is also telling, because his dream is not to have Jane leave but to stay in the house with his family.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Glad we have the option not be to tied up with Jane anymore. Seeing how she was thrust upon the MC into a relationship without given a choice in the first place. To me, she's the least appealing character, I find everybody else far more interesting than Jane's character. She's just a bystander citizen compared to everybody else are all in someway linked to the crime world (legal & illegally).
I dont actually mind Jane personally, but if comes to a choice giving up all the other girls or lying to her and cheating then i will just let her walk. As you said she is not connected to the life except though the MC, even if you look at Mob wives from other media they are generally connected in some even if they are not directly involved, ie Carmella from the Sopranos was a cousin of Dickie Moltisantie and lived around guys like Tony and Sil for most her life. Closest thing i could see to Jane would be Karen Hill from Goodfellas, and that did not exactly turn out great

Edit: and this clearly drawing much of the dialog from the Sopranos, some of it almost verbatim lol

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
It is sad to see Jane leave when she seems to be pregnant. However I am more interested in other women especially Mary

I wonder if our MC can accidentally impregnate a woman, can he intentionally get the woman he loves pregnant? Can it be an option in the game?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes