3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
It is sad to see Jane leave when she seems to be pregnant. However I am more interested in other women especially Mary

I wonder if our MC can accidentally impregnate a woman, can he intentionally get the woman he loves pregnant? Can it be an option in the game?
Yea i was annoyed by this, i even restarted and did not creampie her at all, and yet she is still pregnant some how? And honestly even the option to just say fuck it when Daniella tells you about her leaving does not work for my character either as i generally play with empathy. No matter what you do with Jane she is kinda getting screwed. She is either going to get an abortion which can be emotionally traumatizing, she raising a kid on her own, or she is stuck in a relationship with the MC in a life she is clearly not cut out for. They really just need an option to cut Jane loose from the get go

Sorairei

Jul 9, 2017
Game failed to start...!
Games with both 64 & 32 not working on my PC... Others working fine... What could be the reason..>!@!?
Try this: if you have the .rar open it and copy the game.exe and copy to your game folder, remplace and try to start the game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How much ruthless do we need before the mc stop being soft as a bitch? I don't see how he could possibly take over after his father let alone being a crime boss.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
How much ruthless do we need before the mc stop being soft as a bitch? I don't see how he could possibly take over after his father let alone being a crime boss.
Well, the points don't mean shit. Even if you set the variable main_ruthless = 198 you're still a lil bitch. I said it before, this game is just a KN with choices that don't mean shit. Except when it comes to choosing scenes for mom and sister. Even then, they don't matter much. Mom will be the one to break quarantine, even if you're on Sofia's path.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Dilemma time..
Should I let Jane leave or should I fuck the cop?
It's difficult to make decisions like these when the game is still under development. Especially if the decision closes one path permanently.
Do I play as the nice guy I really am :geek: or as a cunt who may run a family :cool:?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I seriously think people who claim this is NTR are retar...d. Like seriously it is so irritating. First of all, YOU CAN SKIP THE F**ING SCENE. I mean, hit the button and boom its over. Secondly this is a FLASHBACK that happened YEARS AGO. The MC wasn't even born. How does something that happened in the past before there was even a relationship constitute NTR? Lastly, people say why even included? To show they had sex, like duh we know... the MC is proof. And I say to that, WHY THE HELL NOT? You whine because it's there even though you can skip it? Then you're just retr...d. Plain and simple.

Thank you for calling and not reversing the charges....

sh*t head.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dilemma time..
Should I let Jane leave or should I fuck the cop?
It's difficult to make decisions like these when the game is still under development. Especially if the decision closes one path permanently.
Do I play as the nice guy I really am :geek: or as a cunt who may run a family :cool:?
How do you fuck the cop? Didn't see a choice.

I seriously think people who claim this is NTR are retar...d. Like seriously it is so irritating. First of all, YOU CAN SKIP THE F**ING SCENE. I mean, hit the button and boom its over. Secondly this is a FLASHBACK that happened YEARS AGO. The MC wasn't even born. How does something that happened in the past before there was even a relationship constitute NTR? Lastly, people say why even included? To show they had sex, like duh we know... the MC is proof. And I say to that, WHY THE HELL NOT? You whine because it's there even though you can skip it? Then you're just retr...d. Plain and simple.

sh*t head.
Say what? I hate NTR more than... Shit. Probably more than anyone else on this fucking site. My definition of it even includes shit that others don't. But, where the fuck was there NTR in this? Oh. Right. There wasn't. I didn't view the sex scene with mom and dad, but, if people are saying THAT was NTR then... Let me ask: If THAT was NTR, WHY the FUCK did you click to watch it? Closet fuckin cucks if you ask me.

Grrr See what you did, Mmushy? You yanked my fuckin chain. Ahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Did you kick Jane to the curb letting her go in Chapter 8? If you didn't then you don't get the Marcy sex scene. Which comes right after that scene.
I did. I was talking to Daniella and she mentioned about Jane leaving and I took the choice 'uppity bitch'. But, there was no scene with the cop after.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did. I was talking to Daniella and she mentioned about Jane leaving and I took the choice 'uppity bitch'. But, there was no scene with the cop after.
Also needs a decent relationship with her: Relationship status "intimate" or at least one relationship point (and Marcy'll only have anything to do with the MC if the family works the gambling, no drugs).

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020

sh*t head.
Listen, someone is stating that a sex scene in the PAST between the MC's mom and dad (I'll say it again: his MOM and his DAD) constitutes NTR. At that point, the most generous explanation is that they're trolling. I wouldn't even bother seriously answering to that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Also needs a decent relationship with her: Relationship status "intimate" or at least one relationship point (and Marcy'll only have anything to do with the MC if the family works the gambling, no drugs).
Ok. That explains why she was dating that fucking DA, who sucker punched me.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes