3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
i just formatted my system...
64 bit win 10..
Game with 64 .exe is working fine...

Game with 64 & 32 .exe not opening...
should i update the driver or something??

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Try to launch the game as administrator (right click on exe run as admin).. if that doesnt work, right click on exe choose properties > compatibility and run the compatibility troubleshooter. Try some different modes anbd different settings. The number one issue is with graphic cards and OpenGL. It might be that the drivers are crashing the game, another thing you can try is to update drivers, though that can cause problems too. Another thing is Antivirus software that block the game from launching, you might check that also.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
lol I missed all the gripes... but hey my 2 cents, I don't want to see ANY hard dick except my MC character especially if it includes a scene with a LI past, present or future!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If no harem is planned, how do the different relationships work together if they can ? Is there any consequences of dating multiple LIs ? Do some LIs tie in with others ? Would be nice to know to not close any doors during playthrough
Has this ever been answered? Seems like a really good question.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
it has been answered and yes there are consequences. in last update for example if you decide to stay with one girl you lose all options with another.
what happens if i dont stay with one girl? would it be possible for harem? or something close.

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
nothing as far as i can tell. if anything you'll probably be rewarded by avoiding losing another girl who doesnt like you cheating...except Donna she'll cheat on you anyways:cautious:
Ok good. then i dont have to worry about anything =)

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
does anyone has the i-patch on a platform other than mega? the connection with mega has been poor for me the last two weeks.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
does anyone has the i-patch on a platform other than mega? the connection with mega has been poor for me the last two weeks.
By i-patch, do you mean incest patch?
I'm asking this because:

1) You don't need the patch at all. The game allows you to set the kind of relationship you have with every female and male character in the story. The patch has been known to cause bugs in previous versions, so I can't understand why the hell it's still linked in the OP.

2) In any case, the incest patch in the OP weighs 647B. Even with a poor connection, it would take you a fraction of a second to download.

Pendragor

Dec 10, 2018
Hey guys I can't seem to get the second Marcy scene (I don't even know when it's supposed to happen)

Can anyone help with that?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes