3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I seriously think people who claim this is NTR are retar...d. Like seriously it is so irritating. First of all, YOU CAN SKIP THE F**ING SCENE. I mean, hit the button and boom its over. Secondly this is a FLASHBACK that happened YEARS AGO. The MC wasn't even born. How does something that happened in the past before there was even a relationship constitute NTR? Lastly, people say why even included? To show they had sex, like duh we know... the MC is proof. And I say to that, WHY THE HELL NOT? You whine because it's there even though you can skip it? Then you're just retr...d. Plain and simple.

Thank you for calling and not reversing the charges....

sh*t head.
Stop reading posts regarding the mention of "NTR" just insta scroll down, and also don't worry there are many who will defend you and the VN while also piling on top of those people, seriously real blind people are better than them and unfortunately there are undeserving people with the ability to see . This game thread didn't reach 79 pages because people hate this game but because people like it and of course there are those who need help whether in picking choices or achieving paths.

Also there are some people who need lasik to cure their blindness to the skip button, let's just feel pity for them :LOL:.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Silk_Ari
Jul 30, 2020
I seriously think people who claim this is NTR are retar...d. Like seriously it is so irritating. First of all, YOU CAN SKIP THE F**ING SCENE. I mean, hit the button and boom its over. Secondly this is a FLASHBACK that happened YEARS AGO. The MC wasn't even born. How does something that happened in the past before there was even a relationship constitute NTR? Lastly, people say why even included? To show they had sex, like duh we know... the MC is proof. And I say to that, WHY THE HELL NOT? You whine because it's there even though you can skip it? Then you're just retr...d. Plain and simple.

sh*t head.
Aside from them being trolls, I chalk this up to the being-afraid-of-penises crowd. They'll scream and cry NTR anytime another dick shows up in the game. They are a loud minority who suck all the joy out of the creative process and cripple games and stories because they can't handle seeing a dick. I'm working on a project right now where the tail end of the game has the main character pimping out his harem for money, favors, and blackmail. I know the NTR hate crowd will jump on that and scream "this ruined my game." First, it ain't yo fucking game. Second, this guy is supposed to be an asshole and taking over a town through corrupt means, think he's just gonna piss mind control drugs in the water supply and call it a day? Third, I can include a skip option, but that's it. I'm not rewriting an entire 20% of a game simply because some little shriveled-dick jackoff is jealous of a video game character.

Mar 16, 2020
People are still somehow complaining about NTR, meanwhile I'm over here pouring one out for my boy Tommy Farenza, gone too soon. At this point I'm way more invested in the story than any of the romance elements.

Binth

Jan 1, 2018
Just started playing this game, kinda liked it.
Finished the first chapter and i just cant load the next or any other chapter.
Except for the first

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
In another game thread I tried to explain how I think NTR can make sense in a VN. Like in real life, if we make the wrong choices it's more than natural that we lose our LI to someone else. For me it's even more challenging when we have competition and other male charachters in the game and we are able to get the girls ourselves for our actions and choices (even though it's so hard to find a game with that option). So basically people in that thread started insulting me and calling me a weirdo that likes to be cheated!!! No comments...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

sh*t head.
It's all your fault. You should have said that's how Mary got pregnant with the MC, and let them argue against that :sneaky:

Although well... for those who have Mary as their teacher it could be a bit difficult to explain :LUL:

Did you get first sex scene a few chapters back? With MC on the Gambling path only & with 4 or more ruthless points
Actually, the dev will correct me if I'm wrong but I think you needed at least 9 ruthless points to get the first sex scene with Marcy.
Some of the indications in the WT are wrong, for example the number of Jane's relationship points you need to get the threesome with Daniella. The WT says you need >0, when in fact you need full points with her i.e. 3 points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rop and Silk_Ari

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's all your fault. You should have said that's how Mary got pregnant with the MC, and let them argue against that :sneaky:

Although well... for those who have Mary as their teacher it could be a bit difficult to explain :LUL:

Actually, the dev will correct me if I'm wrong but I think you needed at least 9 ruthless points to get the first sex scene with Marcy.
Some of the indications in the WT are wrong, for example the number of Jane's relationship points you need to get the threesome with Daniella. The WT says you need >0, when in fact you need full points with her i.e. 3 points.
I had a few. Don't know how many actually. Between 6 and 9? Best I can say. As for Jane, shit, I don't even know. But, I got the option and took the non-3some choice.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I had a few. Don't know how many actually. Between 6 and 9? Best I can say. As for Jane, shit, I don't even know. But, I got the option and took the non-3some choice.
I've checked it and I am 100% positive we need exactly 9 ruthless points or more for Marcy's scene, and 3 relationship points with Jane for the 3some scene (which at that point in the game was the maximum points we could get).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am trying to have a rotative support for each month. And for April I picked you guys! I wished I could support you more, but it is what it is unfortunately!

You are doing an amazing job!

• Red Heart

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Silk_Ari I noticed this appears between ep 5 and 6, before I even made any decision regarding Donna at the Royal. (Don't mind the replay screenshots; her third scene is unlocked because I'm using the mod.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wtf?? I stayed away from everyone and now sit at -96 Relationship points from 4 points with Jane ???
Is this a joke or something :mad: :mad:
Bloody love her character as well.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Wtf?? I stayed away from everyone and now sit at -96 Relationship points from 4 points with Jane ???
Is this a joke or something :mad: :mad:
Bloody love her character as well.
could be worse. i liked Donna's character and this update destroyed her for me. at least you still get Jane back:whistle:

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes