3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
As in part 1 will be complete. Part 2 (if it's happening, which I hope it will if support is there) will be another stand alone game with the continuation.
I see. Will Pt2 be a direct continuation of Pt1? Sharing a save and all, or is it intended as game 2?
Honestly quite surprised Pt1 is ending (though I don't mind at all, I do prefer it when shit gets done) considering there are aspects, storybeats, and features left dangling.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I see. Will Pt2 be a direct continuation of Pt1? Sharing a save and all, or is it intended as game 2?
Honestly quite surprised Pt1 is ending (though I don't mind at all, I do prefer it when shit gets done) considering there are aspects, storybeats, and features left dangling.
Part 2 will be the continuation. There is only 1 official ending and part 2 will start there. There will be a few questions at the start of part 2 when needed to fill in gaps, but save support wont be there. Part 2 is also conditional on support. If you want to see part 2 you should support us. We spent countless hours making part one with very little support (compared to other games). I believe we produced a game that ALOT of people enjoy. For what ever reason, the support is not reflecting that. It's a shame. But we're hopeful for the future. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will buy in on Steam too. This is the one game I always give as example of unbelievable financially underrated game. When I see so many stupid fuck fest do a couple of thousand dollars and this game so little my dark chocolate blood boils.

So congratulations on finishing chapter 1 and really hoping you guys get what you deserve (I know it sounds ominous but I mean something good with that!)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
JUL 10, 2021 AT 3:48 AM
So now what?

Well, we've finished part 1. What a long road it has been. Lot's of ups and downs. Lot's of 7 day work weeks (we have full time jobs + doing this). But we stuck with it. And now it's done... or is it?
Well that depends on support. You've all seen our "goal" (if not check our patreon goals) and yes the bar is quite high. But I believe we can get there. At least I hope so and we can start part 2 of OOL.
That doesn't mean meanwhile we're not working on other projects. While we try to meet that goal we're still going to provide content in Under House Arrest releases.
So our next release should be an official chapter 1 for UHA. There's no timeline for now, but it should be in the very near future.
Also, we're going to release an OFFICIAL PART 1 COMPLETE VERSION. There will be minor changes, including updating some animations, fixing some dialogue, checking for typos/mistakes, etc.........
Thank you to everyone who supported us. We <3 U!

4t4doruk

May 15, 2020
is there a ending where mc gets together with Bella if there is not I am verry disappointed and if someone knows how to trigger the third lewd scene with Bella please let me know

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
is there a ending where mc gets together with Bella if there is not I am verry disappointed and if someone knows how to trigger the third lewd scene with Bella please let me know
Yeah, haven't unlocked it either. Might be that you need to be on the "ruthless path" instead of the "leader path"......I dunno.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As I was mentioning to some friends, now we just need an update on the incest patch.

I am no disgusting pervert fucking their childhood friend!
I can give it a shot, but I can't test since I have to wait for compressed version. If you're willing to guinea pig then I'll edit V9's and you can test....

Edit: Attached is v10 patch (converted from v9). It is untested by me as I don't have the game downloaded yet. If fubar'd, let me know and I'll remove it post haste. Regards.

Last edited:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
As I was mentioning to some friends, now we just need an update on the incest patch.

I am no disgusting pervert fucking their childhood friend!
Really simple to code it yourself.

Each chapter have a line in the patch. Is the same line for each update (except the first if my memory is good). Only the number of the chapter is different.

Simply copy/paste the line for chapter 9 under the other code lines and change the number 9 for number 10. Simply like that..

Is so simple i do it myself since three updates. I don't think about post it because i think the people have already read my post about this in this thread.

Check the up right of the screen. You have a search engine for find it.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really simple to code it yourself.

Each chapter have a line in the patch. Is the same line for each update (except the first if my memory is good). Only the number of the chapter is different.

Simply copy/paste the line for chapter 9 under the other code lines and change the number 9 for number 10. Simply like that..

Is so simple i do it myself since three updates. I don't think about post it because i think the people have already read my post about this in this thread.

Check the up right of the screen. You have a search engine for find it.
Ohh I had assumed it was the kind of patch that edits the text directly, not that it was simply a series of triggers for variables already coded in the game.

That is very appreciated it, thank you!

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes