hellonamaste

Jan 29, 2020
Can someone pls tell how to trigger threesome in the latest update

Also how to trugger the solo one with barb

Thnx in adv

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
threesome: You must have intimate with Mary and Barbara AND talk to Mary when you come home.

Barb: Not intimate with Mary or Dont talk to Mary and Intimate with Barbara

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
threesome: You must have intimate with Mary and Barbara AND talk to Mary when you come home.

Barb: Not intimate with Mary or Dont talk to Mary and Intimate with Barbara
Is there some further condition? My MC had been intimate with both and had a chat with Mary, but still didn't get any scene with them this version.

(I guess I could check the script myself, but don't have the game to hand right now so here I am hassling the dev instead. ;) )

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is there some further condition? My MC had been intimate with both and had a chat with Mary, but still didn't get any scene with them this version.

(I guess I could check the script myself, but don't have the game to hand right now so here I am hassling the dev instead. ;) )
threesome: if mary_relation == 2 and barbara_relation == 2 and v09_talkwithmary

barb: if barbara_relation == 2:

Obviously, dont go talk to Cousin.. go to bed or else it wont trigger.

Reactions: gregers

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Has the score for relationships changed? I sat and talked with Angela when first meeting her and, after the club, slept with her. When I next check it shows we are 'intimate' but with a zero relationship score. I had played this a couple versions back and am restarting to get a fresh view on the game.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
What chapter was donna firedat the end of? Loaded my save after not playing for a few days and now have no clue what chapter I was on.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Really great game. Story is interesting and models are great and original. They look more natural and real life like than most of the game LI's (they don't have perfectly flat stomach for example) which i really like.looking forward to the next chapters

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nice game, was pretty enjoyable so far. Although I'm sad I can't still fuck the sister. The last plot twist was also a little bit predictable, but still was nice to read. Just curious, chapter 10 will be the last or will it have more afterwards?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Nice game, was pretty enjoyable so far. Although I'm sad I can't still fuck the sister. The last plot twist was also a little bit predictable, but still was nice to read. Just curious, chapter 10 will be the last or will it have more afterwards?
The next update will be the final chapter of part 1, Part 2 has no planned date yet, but as with all things, if the demand is high (game support), it will come out sooner rather than later.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The next update will be the final chapter of part 1, Part 2 has no planned date yet, but as with all things, if the demand is high (game support), it will come out sooner rather than later.
Thank you for the answer. Also I know I may be asking much, since I'm not patron (yet), but an option to change the MC name would been nice.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
THIS IS INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i really liked it

oath.gif Summer's.gif Where it all.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Silk_Ari
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes