3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
For anyone having issue with incest patch here is virus total report

Windows defender flagged it as Trojon because it contain scripts and it is compressed.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I want solo with Mom not with Aunt Barbara , damn it :cry:
Run through the game again then and choose HER options over your roommates, then see the outcome in your room after she comes back from the safe house for the night and before she leaves the note in the kitchen when she leaves

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: before using current version of any gallery unlocker mod (as of this posting's date/time), there is a story progression looping issue that will confuse non-coders that can be reproduced easily and users should be made aware of. See post here for details. I've reached out to Shaddy for thoughts on best way to handle the variables in question. Regards.

Edit: Shaddy reupped the mod w/ a fix. Give it a shot.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Run through the game again then and choose HER options over your roommates, then see the outcome in your room after she comes back from the safe house for the night and before she leaves the note in the kitchen when she leaves
I'm talking about this new update . Its either solo with Aunt Barbara or threesome with her and Mom , I haven't found any solo with her this update and past update with mom's first time with MC is weird and strange

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Silk_Ari Holy cow, please tell us the story behind Jane's relationship value changing to a derivative of Pi here (yes, I caught that):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Macinnes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Silk_Ari Holy cow, please tell us the story behind Jane's relationship value changing to a derivative of Pi here (yes, I caught that):
lol theres no real reason, I just wanted to symbolize a value that meant you were going for a loyal one woman (jane) route. Seemed like pi was good. but really it's just a dumb thing I inserted for no reason, her points coould be 5 10 1000 you;re still on the lolyal to jane route no matter. BTW, the loyal to Jane is not the OFFICIAL ending. It's a side ending. If you play the loyal route, part 2 won't pick up there. It will ONLY pick up at the OFFICIAL ending. Which is to come next chapter. lol (Oh I should mention there's only 2 possible endings one is loyal to jane and the other is the official ending that will pick up in part 2)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Also that Buchiach who was acting as a GF but was really the enemy family's oldest sister and fucking the stronzo traitor uncle.

• Haha
Reactions: Silk_Ari

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Jesus Christ. Someone wants to...

fanculo tua madre

Things have really gotten fucked up. Maybe Paulie is right wanting to smoke certain people.

• Haha
Reactions: Silk_Ari
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes