3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Whatever happened to the old ways from the old country.
Of course I chose to fuck the cousins - not AS bad but would be looked down on. But one's own mother. Che cazzo.

• Haha
Reactions: Silk_Ari

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Maybe the uncle wants to run the family territory - marry off MC to older sister of enemy family so he can run it (or her behind the scenes) He's definitely a traitor to the family though. If MC is loyal to dad he needs to help get rid of him. What about the stronzo who killed the other family and tried to kill the girl trying to help? Why the dad/uncle not trying to smoke him? He put the gun in sister's face. Dad as boss would NEVER tolerate that. He would be tradunzione. Threatening son AND daughter of the big boss? Showing up in the boss's house threatening his wife, son and daughter. No way he lives.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't know what the game is about, but reading the overview that the game had "corruption" and also being inspired by an image of the game where certain characters are sitting in suits in form of "mafioso" or something, and also i saw an image of "the godfather" in the comments, it would be amazing if the ending (or one of the endings, I don't know) was some kind of recreation of this:
1621675799501.png

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
i'm having troubles in my alternative playthrough, specifically in chapter 4. following the walkthrough i'm sure i have the requirements for the lewd scene with marcy ( If [Ruth + 1]> 4 & [Gambling], then [Marcy = 2] & [V4MarcyFuck]), but for some reason is not enough. some tip?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i'm having troubles in my alternative playthrough, specifically in chapter 4. following the walkthrough i'm sure i have the requirements for the lewd scene with marcy ( If [Ruth + 1]> 4 & [Gambling], then [Marcy = 2] & [V4MarcyFuck]), but for some reason is not enough. some tip?
The MC can't be dealing drugs for Marcy to get involved with him. Did you pick for the family to be involved in gambling only?

Reactions: antsz

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
The MC can't be dealing drugs for Marcy to get involved with him. Did you pick for the family to be involved in gambling only?
Just Gambling and Protection, but now i figured out what i'm doing wrong. We need at least Ruth 5 points higher than leader points and i was 10 leader points and 5 ruth. :ROFLMAO:
thanks for the help anyway

Reactions: m1st3r1 and gregers

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well well

whats going on with the story :unsure:

Emma - a setup for sure because its Elena Tripani
Daniela - going backstab us ?
Angela - forced to marry the mc ?
Jane - pregnant at my story
The Killer - have hots for Mary (or had)
Pauli - fucks Elena = Emma and goes crazy

and why the f.. is the game behaving like i had a thing with emma ?
i dont have done anithing with her ....

bit much at once huh

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sturbuck

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to fuck marcy, I complete the game upto Update But I don't Option to fuck marcy..........

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How to fuck marcy, I complete the game upto Update But I don't Option to fuck marcy..........
you must select GAMBLING ONLY

there are 2 scenes with marcy -> 1st one you need Gambling only and ruthless +5 - Second one I belieeve you need 5+ points with her.

Reactions: dussalant

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was quite the plot twist in this latest update never saw that coming it was done very well and will make for an intriguing next update. I generally had to look twice as I couldn't believe who it was.

Reactions: Macinnes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That was quite the plot twist in this latest update never saw that coming it was done very well and will make for an intriguing next update. I generally had to look twice as I couldn't believe who it was.
if you point at the one i think of - you can see her at ch1 or 2 shortly
(if i remember right)
thats why i knew it ,it was a setup with "emma" ;)

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes