3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Its already there, click on his picture on the board and click reset. Same for all other characters to change names & relationships
Alright thanks. Looking forward for next release, if quality keeps up it's worthy of patron.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Mf I really hate these DIY relationship setting games. Right from the f m & s variables you know how this game is gonna be & it shows throughout the game.

Like how your "Supervisor" could have been your "Mentor" if he had successfully wooed your "Teacher" ‍:rolleyes:(chapter 2)

What really pisses me off is that with a little tweaking they could have kept it non-incest without changing too much. Like in "Once in a Lifetime", they could be step-mother & step-sister & Paulie could be blood-brothers (make oath with alcohol, die together, etc.). A good lie is as close to the truth as possible.
Well they graduated from landlord/landlady but this is still stupid. Guess it's too much to hope for these games to make sense without the patch.

Reactions: pinehill

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm very weird playing, and it often happens to me that if a game doesn't have a harem ending, I quit.

Does the game have many LIs? Since I'm only going to see one ending then if I'm interested in more than one I'm not going to play it (actually if the game has a lot of LIs, then I'm not even interested in trying it)

On the other hand, if I only have interest in one LI, can all the rest LIs (and side girls) be romantically and sexually ignored?

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Have some patience. The devs are translating the game little by little, so some parts may still be in Italian.
Did you know the original game's name was "Giuramento di fedeltà"? We got pissed and they changed it for ch 2.
I am sorry. I actually immersed in the plot and felt one with character. I think I tried to pull up the joke but failed.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm very weird playing, and it often happens to me that if a game doesn't have a harem ending, I quit.

Does the game have many LIs? Since I'm only going to see one ending then if I'm interested in more than one I'm not going to play it (actually if the game has a lot of LIs, then I'm not even interested in trying it)

On the other hand, if I only have interest in one LI, can all the rest LIs (and side girls) be romantically and sexually ignored?
Yes? No? Yes? and Yes? and No? And what? Just play the damn game. :D lmao

Reactions: Black Xoul

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Mf I really hate these DIY relationship setting games. Right from the f m & s variables you know how this game is gonna be & it shows throughout the game.

Like huh? I was going to ignore your comment because I don't know if you're trolling or dumb but it infuriates me. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude (but I guess I am anyway ain't I :D :D). The entire point of the game is to set your own relationships at the start. The defaults are place holders. If I have to explain WHY you need to do it and why it's not done by default, read up on payment provider rules. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CHANGE THEM. IT'S NOT A BUG IT'S A FEATURE lmao. Are you THAT lazy (or dumb) you can't do it yourself? Come on man, use your head. Please. 0_0

BTW, Step-what ever are also against payment provider rules. so...yeah.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Like huh? I was going to ignore your comment because I don't know if you're trolling or dumb but it infuriates me. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude (but I guess I am anyway ain't I :D :D). The entire point of the game is to set your own relationships at the start. The defaults are place holders. If I have to explain WHY you need to do it and why it's not done by default, read up on payment provider rules. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CHANGE THEM. IT'S NOT A BUG IT'S A FEATURE lmao. Are you THAT lazy (or dumb) you can't do it yourself? Come on man, use your head. Please. 0_0

BTW, Step-what ever are also against payment provider rules. so...yeah.
For a 'feature' the game should be able to accommodate it properly & it should definitely work with the defaults ( or set better defaults - Are you THAT lazy (or dumb))
If the sentence is - My mother conceived me after sex with my father - even if a 'feature' exists to replace mother&father, the sentence wouldn't make sense with any other values.
I was not complaining about this game in particular but the genre as a whole, as most games can't handle the 'feature' you talk about. It's pretty obvious the developers just wrote it with certain words in mind, without much flexibility in the writting ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

"Payment provider rules" that explains. I kinda knew it, though not in detail.
Still it's a reason, not a refutation. You need the mod for these games to make proper sense & the game code itself accommodates the mod. So be infuriated at the rules for forcing this rather than at me for pointing out the obvious :rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes