3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I can give it a shot, but I can't test since I have to wait for compressed version. If you're willing to guinea pig then I'll edit V9's and you can test....

Edit: Attached revised V9 patch. It is untested as I don't have the game downloaded yet. If fubar'd, let me know and I'll remove it post haste. Regards.
It seems to work well enough. Main problem with the one on the front page, chapter 10 isn't available to play using that patch, this does give chapter 10 as a choice, so thank you.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Man, these mobsters are all buffoons. Every last one of them. All they do is yell and throw insults at each other lol. It's like watching a bunch of kids playing mafia. A loose cannon here and there might make sense, but a calm and menacing type needs to hold the reins. It just feels like a shitshow rather than a battle of wits and will. Where are subtle threats? The conversations with deeper meaning? Character growth? True brotherhood? Betrayals that we didn't see coming? Incredible power plays? There is just no finesse in this story. There are no characters that show competence at all. Like Bella as the consigliere? LOL. She immediately acts like a 2 bit chump afterwards in the meeting. The MC is passable I guess in the role of the head, but where was the arc where he grows into the role? Where was the father's funeral? You'd think that is an impactful and pivotal moment that would be shown. Where is the scene where MC shows his resolve? Ehhhh...
Yeah, every meeting sounds like a bunch of kids in a schoolyard, it's like no one has any self-control or brain.

etimc

Jun 26, 2017
It's odd, the Incest patch seems to have been compromised, windows says theres a trojan in it...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I just finished Chapter 10, back to being caught up with the Dev on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game, really enjoyed it, and now, I will be awaiting more.

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, every meeting sounds like a bunch of kids in a schoolyard, it's like no one has any self-control or brain.
This is a trend I see slowly on the rise: Games that read as if they were written by thirteen-year-olds. It's not just adult games, to be sure - but with adult games, "this feels like two boys playing make-believe with action figures" is decidedly not an association I want to have while playing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sitting here reading these comments and I'm just wondering who the fuck is Bella! lol Possible to not even meet her?
Meeting her is part of the main story so if you don't know who she is you weren't paying attention or skipped the story.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The sexy, wild redhead.
Meeting her is part of the main story so if you don't know who she is you weren't paying attention or skipped the story.
I just got to work so can't do it now, but I was going to post a screenshot somehow her name has been Emma throughout my games. Imagine my confusion when Elena pulled that shit. I never understood that, why give girls the same name? Something's fucked up lol

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
So the dev is refusing to work on "part 2" until his patreon reaches a goal of £1,440.93 (MONTHLY) Currently at £319.97... and those numbers will no doubt drop as more people realize he is holding part 2 hostage behind a 1.5k paywall. Nice one dev way to kill your game overnight bro. Part one was average at best, I was only really here for the mafia genre... So I guess this will be my last time in this thread unless someone quotes me. Enjoy... if you can.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
So from what I gather the mc is killed though he tried to live a good life. If he was leaving all that behind then he should have been happy but even after leaving everything behind he couldn't do what he wanted to do i.e. good a peaceful life to his family. They were also dead because of him. Its just not fair I think. I am sad with that ending. I would have loved if that big guy would have been killed instead. So I am ending this game in a bit saddened mood.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
So from what I gather the mc is killed though he tried to live a good life. If he was leaving all that behind then he should have been happy but even after leaving everything behind he couldn't do what he wanted to do i.e. good a peaceful life to his family. They were also dead because of him. Its just not fair I think. I am sad with that ending. I would have loved if that big guy would have been killed instead. So I am ending this game in a bit saddened mood.
There is another ending if you make different choices.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
There is another ending if you make different choices.
What choices for those endings. From what I came to know one is the ending where mc is new boss and Bella is under him and also some other possible ending. So what choices I make for these endings?

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So the dev is refusing to work on "part 2" until his patreon reaches a goal of £1,440.93 (MONTHLY) Currently at £319.97... and those numbers will no doubt drop as more people realize he is holding part 2 hostage behind a 1.5k paywall. Nice one dev way to kill your game overnight bro. Part one was average at best, I was only really here for the mafia genre... So I guess this will be my last time in this thread unless someone quotes me. Enjoy... if you can.

Beware of devs with Silk in their name.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes