3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I guess you should find a new job as it seems this one isn't working.

Thank you and good luck.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
We said we will continue the story, it's just a matter of WHEN. Right now, we prefer to work on UHA for several reasons, mainly because we are trying new concepts and new formats, the goal is to grow our skills and our portfolio of games. The sad truth is we can't do BOTH. game development at the same time, so we're concetrating on getting another IP our there. to generate more interest in ALL our games, eventually. we will get to chapter 2....the whole point is not IF it's WHEN.

5 posts later... dev sucks.. bribe, hostage etc. etc.
lol Just imagine, all these people with zero authority trying to mandate what you must work on. :WaitWhat:
The entitlement is strong, with this one. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Silk_Ari

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
so, i see this is marked complete, but skimming the past few pages see a lot of complaints it's not finished

is this game actually abandoned?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't get all these complains towards the dev. The game is fun, the characters are likeable, and the dev is comunicative, what's is the issue?

Sure there are stuff I would like to see and I will still recommend. But the game and effort is still his/her/their. Be patient and let him do his job, otherwise find other games, plain and simple.

Sorry for being direct, but while I'm pretty vocal for devs that don't work and are completly scamming their patrons (looking at you ICSTOR), at the same time I also dislike when people try to decide where the dev's effort should go. Yes you have the right to give opinions and ideas, but the decision is still his. I mean the hands are his.

I personally wanted the continuation of the 2nd part of the game the faster possible and I won't say I'm disapointed if the other game isn't as likeable as this one to me (opinions differ of course), I'm not gonna lie, but it's still his/her/their decision. After all, want it or it gaming is still a business.

Jul 6, 2021
I don't get all these complains towards the dev. The game is fun, the characters are likeable, and the dev is comunicative, what's is the issue?

Sure there are stuff I would like to see and I will still recommend. But the game and effort is still his/her/their. Be patient and let him do his job, otherwise find other games, plain and simple.

Sorry for being direct, but while I'm pretty vocal for devs that don't work and are completly scamming their patrons (looking at you ICSTOR), at the same time I also dislike when people try to decide where the dev's effort should go. Yes you have the right to give opinions and ideas, but the decision is still his. I mean the hands are his.

I personally wanted the continuation of the 2nd part of the game the faster possible and I won't say I'm disapointed if the other game isn't as likeable as this one to me (opinions differ of course), I'm not gonna lie, but it's still his/her/their decision. After all, want it or it gaming is still a business.

Being with the one girl leads to a very bad ending and that sucks.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, it's a pity that there was a break, but I hope it will not be long. After finishing this part, I had a question about the questions in the picture. I assume that initially one season was planned and I guess who these characters should be. Can anyone competently answer this riddle .All health and kindness and thanks to your favorite site :) :) :)
oath of loyalty.png

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Does anyone has any problems on getting the screen stuck when replaying some scenes (Like threesome with aunt and mom, last sex scene with the younger cousin ) and few others.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
Got this error at chapter 5 (I presume) at scene where MC saw that mom's door is open.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapfive.rpy", line 1537, in script
    menu:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
NameError: Name 'smblead1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapfive.rpy", line 1537, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1541, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1660, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'smblead1' is not defined.
But I use multi-mod.
Did you get the solution?

illuminati09

Aug 14, 2021
One of the Best game Dev. Eagerly waiting for the oath of loyalty part 2.

Request: dev please bring back jane in pt2 :giggle:
I tried all choices but were unable to make jane stay there or give option to choose between jane and angelica

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Being with the one girl leads to a very bad ending and that sucks.
Maybe I'm suspect for prefering the females that are family members (if the gene is good then keep it), but even with that I wasn't a big of a fan of that character lol.

Also, maybe the dev has a reason for that to happen on the 2nd part of the story, we don't know.

Again, of course there are stuff I would like on the game, there's no question about it. But the game and hours of effort is still his. Gaming is still a business, and if he loses patrons he will know he did some wrong. If that doesn't happen it means he's doing something right.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Searching for results in this thread gives mixed results because I assume something changed over time, so forgive the questions:
1 - How do I set relationships?
2 - Is that not a thing anymore so the game has to be patched to change names? Where does the patch go?

I installed the multi mod and the patch to begin with and I'm given no options for names including the MC.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
when you g to the board, click on the picture of the person you want to change, click the reset button.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes