3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
Nice game! Although a bit messy in a feel ways...
(NOT GONNA SPOIL IT FOR YOU GUYS, RELAX).

Overall, I nice experience, even more due to the fact that you can customize the characters (relations/names... love that kinda thing) and, most importantly, they don't feel like they are just a piece of meat for you to fuck. The story is... "well rounded", some drama, some romance and sex... But nothing out of this world. The narrative got me somewhat hooked at certain points, but confused at others. The interface is very nice and not as poluted as other games.
I would give it a 7/10. Because:
It felt like it was a bit rushed at some points of the game and also like some of your actions didn't actually mattered... but I guess a second game is on its way... So let's see what happens. Also I kinda hoped for a better ending...

PS: That's just my opnion, if you disagree that's ok! Let me know what you guys think too!
PS2: I have no idea if this kind of interaction/post is allowed here, if its not let me know. I rarely post anything in this site, but felt like I could comment about a feel games I've been playing these past feel days.
PS3: English is not my main language.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I guess it must be an Italian-American word. Remember that for Americans someone is Italian even if their ancestors arrived in the country 120 years ago, and everyone south of Rio Bravo is Spanish :LUL:
Yes it is an example of the Italian-American sub-dialect. Often pronounced "stunad" or "stunat", meaning stubborn or at worst stupid. Probably does come from the proper Italian "stonato" implying the person is not thinking correctly, like an out of tune instrument. The dropping of ending vowels was very common among Italian immigrants in order to sound more "American". The sub-dialect comes from a car crash of Italian dialects, Sicilian, Calabrian, Baresi, and Neopolitan primarily.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is it just with me or has anyone had any problems on getting the screen freezed when replaying some H scenes? The screen freezes only on some scenes, the rest works fine.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah not gonna lie here... this ending is very dissapointing, cause there is none. And now the DEV wants 1700€ to continue... yeah not gonna happen. Actually its under 300€, no suprise here (and is going down, of course). The game is short, yeah very good start, but this end? There will not be many people to support something like this without certainty that there will be another part.
The pre-condition to continue the work is to get 1700€ (1400 more than now which is nearly six-times the amount the dev gets now) so its safe to say, there will be nothing more.

To say this game is complete is a joke though. But not the first game called complete without any real ending at all.

The game itself is good, until it ends... and than is just... "wtf? this is it?"

No way there will be 1700€ support now in the future. thats it.

yeah i get it, you dont want to work for nothing... but i would say, most of the hobbys out there dont pay off. to develop a game like this always starts as a hobby, if not youre misslead i think. And than to demand more money to continue after this ending will not work out. But i guess you will now get a few bucks a month for just doing nothing...

yeah you deserve some money for the game so far, but not for a "demand" to continue something that isnt finished. Sorry i dont support something like this. And will never.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
Back to Ch 1 after a game originally abandoned. Bad sign. This should have been marked "on hold" as it is by no stretch of the imagination "completed."

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
yeah not gonna lie here... this ending is very dissapointing, cause there is none. And now the DEV wants 1700€ to continue... yeah not gonna happen. Actually its under 300€, no suprise here (and is going down, of course). The game is short, yeah very good start, but this end? There will not be many people to support something like this without certainty that there will be another part.
The pre-condition to continue the work is to get 1700€ (1400 more than now which is nearly six-times the amount the dev gets now) so its safe to say, there will be nothing more.

To say this game is complete is a joke though. But not the first game called complete without any real ending at all.

The game itself is good, until it ends... and than is just... "wtf? this is it?"

No way there will be 1700€ support now in the future. thats it.

yeah i get it, you dont want to work for nothing... but i would say, most of the hobbys out there dont pay off. to develop a game like this always starts as a hobby, if not youre misslead i think. And than to demand more money to continue after this ending will not work out. But i guess you will now get a few bucks a month for just doing nothing...

yeah you deserve some money for the game so far, but not for a "demand" to continue something that isnt finished. Sorry i dont support something like this. And will never.
well said and i couldnt agree with ya more...this is the 3rd game today alone like this ive played where game says completed
BUT after playing and get to the end just discover its NOT anywhere near COMPLETED
no words to describe how frustrating that truly is to bad there wasnt a tag for FAKE completed or something
devs that do this shit is WORSE then abandoned tagged games....at least with games tagged as abandoned ya fucking know exactly what your getting into BEFORE ya even decided to give it a whirl

Reactions: Ninja of Death

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Back to Ch 1 after a game originally abandoned. Bad sign. This should have been marked "on hold" as it is by no stretch of the imagination "completed."
well said and i couldnt agree with ya more...this is the 3rd game today alone like this ive played where game says completed
BUT after playing and get to the end just discover its NOT anywhere near COMPLETED
This new trend of the devs putting their unfinished games on hold, or abandoning it, and suddenly saying it is "Completed" is not a good look.

Should F95 change Primal Instinct, where the dev abandoned the game because he put an outragous funding target, and said he wasn't going to work on the game any more until it is met, should it's status be changed from it current status of "Abandoned" and now be changed to "Completed"?

What about "Our Fate"? All of us fans thought it had been abandoned, but maybe we were all wrong and it had been actually completed (part 1).

While we are all disapointed that Oath of Loyalty is on hold, let us have a little honesty about what the situation is. Anybody that has actually played the game, knows that it is not completed. It just stopped, in the middle, just like any other periodic update.

It should be up to F95, to determine whether a game is listed as completed on F95 or not, not the dev. If they just stop the game in the middle, with no resolution, because of lack of funding, it is not "Completed", it is either "On Hold" and after a certain amount of time (unclear from the rules), it should be marked "Abandoned".

The dev has made it clear, multiple times, that unless they get 6 times the amount they were getting for Oath of Loyalty, they will not work on it. Unlikely that any more people will pledge money for a game that is on hold, that looks like it is about to be abandoned.

Nobody should pressure the devs to complete Oath of Loyalty. It will be a shame, but a dev is free to work on, or not, whatever he wants to. But be honest about it. A half-finished game is not "Completed".

I would put it on hold for 6 months, and if the dev hasn't started working on Oath of Loyalty after a 6 month period, mark it abandoned. It will be sad to see, but it is reality.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This new trend of the devs putting their unfinished games on hold, or abandoning it, and suddenly saying it is "Completed" is not a good look.

Should F95 change Primal Instinct, where the dev abandoned the game because he put an outragous funding target, and said he wasn't going to work on the game any more until it is met, should it's status be changed from it current status of "Abandoned" and now be changed to "Completed"?

What about "Our Fate"? All of us fans thought it had been abandoned, but maybe we were all wrong and it had been actually completed (part 1).

While we are all disapointed that Oath of Loyalty is on hold, let us have a little honesty about what the situation is. Anybody that has actually played the game, knows that it is not completed. It just stopped, in the middle, just like any other periodic update.

It should be up to F95, to determine whether a game is listed as completed on F95 or not, not the dev. If they just stop the game in the middle, with no resolution, because of lack of funding, it is not "Completed", it is either "On Hold" and after a certain amount of time (unclear from the rules), it should be marked "Abandoned".

The dev has made it clear, multiple times, that unless they get 6 times the amount they were getting for Oath of Loyalty, they will not work on it. Unlikely that any more people will pledge money for a game that is on hold, that looks like it is about to be abandoned.

Nobody should pressure the devs to complete Oath of Loyalty. It will be a shame, but a dev is free to work on, or not, whatever he wants to. But be honest about it. A half-finished game is not "Completed".

I would put it on hold for 6 months, and if the dev hasn't started working on Oath of Loyalty after a 6 month period, mark it abandoned. It will be sad to see, but it is reality.
its just so darn frustrating seeing stuff like this happen...BUT at the end of the day what can we do ?
and for the question about F95 its not their faults this kind of shit happens not really to sure how to respond to that question
BUT i certainly dont blame F95 for this happening ...id just like to see the devs,etc to tag their shit correctly
not lie to us and waste our time...if games are not completed then DONT mark them as completed
games are ither completed...abandoned or onhold...its funny devs can make games BUT yet so many cant tag them correctly
and then wonder why so many people (that can afford to donate money) )wont give them a dime for their work

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I agree with you. I don't really blame anyone in this situation. I probably wasn't clear enough with my overall point in my post. There is nobody at fault. I just wish that a game that is clearly not done, wasn't listed as completed, despite the dev saying so, when it clearly is unfinished. But ultimately, it's a minor point. Whatever label a game has on the top of the page doesn't have any or very little influence whether a game is actually worked on or not.

For me personally, when I logged in here one day and saw that Oath of Loyalty was listed as "Completed", I felt a momentary sense of happiness and exitement that there must have been a massive update finishing up the story, and I was greatly looking forward to playing it. But as soon as I looked at the page, I realized that this wasn't the case, and in fact, the game has barely progressed from the last update, with its shocking (to me) event, and that it was in fact on its way to be abandoned. It was a big dissapointment. But that's life, of course.

Some devs will work on their game as a labor of love, and just be happy if they get a few hundred a month just for extra spending money. Others are really in it to pay their bills, and if they don't make enough, they have to do something else with their time.

I completely get it. As a player, I am disappointed whenever a game I love gets abandoned, but it happens. More and more lately, it seems. I support quite a few small-time developers on Patreon, whenever I realy love a game and think that the dev is under-supported, based on the quality of the work. City of Broken Dreamers is one of the top games here, for example, and I love it. But since the dev is getting $15K per month, he won't even notice if I become a Patreon. But if a game I love just has a few hundred patrons, or is making a few hundred a month, I feel I owe it to the dev to do my part if I love the game, and hopefully my modest contribution will help him and encourage him to continue.

But, because of this, quite a few of the games I've supported end up abandoned eventally, because the level of support just isn't there for the dev to want to continue.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
F95 should not allow it to be marked completed. I agree - on hold a few months then abandoned. Same on Patreon. Just marking it complete shouldn't be enough. Dev abandoned this, now back to game abandoned before for too little...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I can't see this working the way the dev intended, but at the same time i understand the decision. As someone that likes this game i hope in the future we can see part2 in the meanwhile good luck to the dev with the other game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
When will be the part-2 released? :love:
if you would read some posts before yours, and look on the patreon page you will see... it will probably never be released. There is just no scenario the DEVs will get 6 times more money out of it now. And they dont want to work on the game anymore until they get this amount of money... so the situation is stuck and no progress on the game anymore.

No one is here to blame, its the decision of the DEVs to work on a game or not, and if they want more money or not... there was just not enough support for the game, and now they want 6 times more support to continue the work... this is not gonna happen. So thats it.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the Jane ending? She's the only one I fuck but she still leaves after chapter 9.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Silk_Ari

I think the only way you are going to get the kind of support you want is getting it onto Steam. I think with a little editing it would be worthy to be put there as a Part 1. Personally, as I have said before, The ONLY thing I don't like is the forced relationship with Jane.

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the Jane ending? She's the only one I fuck but she still leaves after chapter 9.
I'm pretty sure the only ending you can get with her is by leaving everything behind and leaving with her. She doesn't want to have anything to do with the "family business". There might be another that you promise to leave after the whole thing is settled, but at this point you never will see her again until that is over. As of yet with the current mess it is nowhere close to being resolved.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure the only ending you can get with her is by leaving everything behind and leaving with her. She doesn't want to have anything to do with the "family business". There might be another that you promise to leave after the whole thing is settled, but at this point you never will see her again until that is over. As of yet with the current mess it is nowhere close to being resolved.
So her ending will actually be in part 2 of the game?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes