3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
So her ending will actually be in part 2 of the game?
Actually I just went through it again real quick and her ending is not complete. You talk her into not getting an abortion and promise to leave everything behind once everything is settled. Nothing more on her story so far.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Actually I just went through it again real quick and her ending is not complete. You talk her into not getting an abortion and promise to leave everything behind once everything is settled. Nothing more on her story so far.
exactly like my playthrough

No, they said it won't be. Her ending so far is MC , possibly her and kids likely killed.
There's an ending like that? How to get to that?

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
She's the waitress right? It's pretty much THE ending if you stay with her and leave with her to get away from it.
That or just leaving her and not caring about the abortion are the only two "endings" so far. Not much, but it is what it is.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is this game really "completed" or its only being marked that way because the dev finish working on the game?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and I have a question. Which choices are better to choose? The ones that add +1 Ruthless or not?

Are there any consequences if I try to make an choices with +1 ruthless?

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
does it make sense not to choose to be ruthless when given the opportunity? i don't care about taking over the "business", i just wanna lick the girls clean.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
how is this game marked as completed? I played it till the end and it's not remotely showing any ending scenes.
there are 3 parts to the storey, Part 1 (this one) is completed.

The reason why part 2 will be a separate game is because we are going to overhaul the game to larger resolution and change some mechanics...

When we get to it......

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes