3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
So does anyone have a full save or unlocked gallery? Mom/Mary's last scene is locked and I can't figure out why. Also I've missed a bunch of other scenes I'dl like to watch. Thanks in advance.

iksz

May 18, 2020
So does anyone have a full save or unlocked gallery? Mom/Mary's last scene is locked and I can't figure out why. Also I've missed a bunch of other scenes I'dl like to watch. Thanks in advance.
I am not a 100% sure but as it's a threesome with MC, Mom, Aunt, I guess you need to be on the path of Barbara too. And how to get it, is you need to go to sleep instead of getting your cousin's virginity when they move to your home.

Reactions: Grim997

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
I am not a 100% sure but as it's a threesome with MC, Mom, Aunt, I guess you need to be on the path of Barbara too. And how to get it, is you need to go to sleep instead of getting your cousin's virginity when they move to your home.
Thanks for the headsup!

Kalandryl

Oct 25, 2020
1633805354445.png

what the hell? was faithfull to her the entire time and convinced her to stay in the apartment but the profile page says this? and whats with those damn points?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
About that "completed" tag of "part 1"...
Does Part 1 end well and having told a complete story, even if it is open-ended for a possible part 2?
With the other game being worked on (under house arrest) I don't think part 2 will start any time soon. So, I wonder how complete this is in its own right as "completed" tags can often be used as "I completed what I was willing to do."

Dec 15, 2017
About that "completed" tag of "part 1"...
Does Part 1 end well and having told a complete story, even if it is open-ended for a possible part 2?
With the other game being worked on (under house arrest) I don't think part 2 will start any time soon. So, I wonder how complete this is in its own right as "completed" tags can often be used as "I completed what I was willing to do."
There are multiple endings. One is canon and will be the one continuing into part 2 the other is final. Part 1 is a self contained story with a resolution just like the marvel movies, the story arc is resolved but leaves it open for a sequel.

Under House Arrest takes place in the same universe and there are crossover scenes.

Reactions: troll822

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I am totally curious what can be in part2!
Vincent rule the family and he has the all ladies as his harem. Great game and I hope we will get more sex scenes on the part2. We have really a few sex scenes with Mary..

Reactions: DevFucker

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Getting stuck in Chapter 5 after having sex with Angela and used her Ass.
After that scene and getting the picture board and continue the Story, it goes back to Angela, doing the scene all over again.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The Bella scene was added to add a sex scene IF you're not on the Sofia route (basically it's an extra), otherwise it would make very little sense for MC to fuck bella and then go home and fuck Sofia right after.... (make sense unless youre a sex machiiine lol)
Makes very little sense? Im polygamous IRL and fucking 2 women I am dating one after the other or both together doesn't make me any kind of sex machine. Typical monogamous views that people think you can't do such things. In the context of this game, I don't actually see what the problem is if the mc fucks bella then goes and fucks sofia.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Makes very little sense? Im polygamous IRL and fucking 2 women I am dating one after the other or both together doesn't make me any kind of sex machine. Typical monogamous views that people think you can't do such things. In the context of this game, I don't actually see what the problem is if the mc fucks bella then goes and fucks sofia.
Dicking down multiple women at home and yet still fapping on F95, eh? Nice! :cool:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
what happened to Daniela and Donna?
did mc marry Angela?
my game bugged at the end.so I appreciate the answer

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes