3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Should I choose ruthless options or leader options if I want to continue only with Mary. I don't want to f*ck anyone else

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021

Sad news, sad day.

Dear patrons and friends. It is with great regret I must inform you on our decision to end this Patreon and all our game development.

The lack of support has led us to make tough life decisions. Currently we must pursue other venues or revenue which will result in very little time to dedicate to creating games.

A big thank you to everyone who has supported us. All good things.

This Patreon will be deleted in 24hours.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Sad news, sad day.

Dear patrons and friends. It is with great regret I must inform you on our decision to end this Patreon and all our game development.

The lack of support has led us to make tough life decisions. Currently we must pursue other venues or revenue which will result in very little time to dedicate to creating games.

unfortunately it was in the air

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Sad news, sad day.

Well that just sucks, OoL in my opinion was really good and would've loved to see the story continued. :(

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I'm getting this error after this scene. It's the one after we spend time at the pool with the mother. Please help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Open the chapfive.rpy file. Go to line 1537 and delete [smblead1] from that line. After that it seemed to work for me.

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Just saw the bad news. I won't comment on the financials as I don't know what they were actually making or what they needed to see it as a success but I wish they would've kept this game going instead of their other game. While it probably wouldn't have prevented the abandonment at least we could've seen where they were going to go with the story and the family feuds.

Not sure if the devs as still here or not but I wish them luck in their other pursuits and thanks for at least the 1st chapter I had fun playing it.

Mr.Anime

Oct 19, 2021
Can someone rectify why the official Android version is around 1 gb but the mod is only around 250 mb? Is it because the animations are compressed?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes? No? Yes? and Yes? and No? And what? Just play the damn game. :D lmao
Sorry for the late reply, but when you answered I preferred to proceed directly to ignoring the game. In any case, thanks for the answer and for sharing the game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Sad news, sad day.

So its been a while since i checked the project, the not at all completed game earning a complete tag here annoyed me... and even to say part 1 is "complete" is too much, it doesnt feel complete at all, not even close complete. Its just not complete, thats all...

And than the DEVs told us that they will continue when the support is big enough... yeah of course this didnt happen. To pause a project and cry out for more support to continue, doesnt work... So yeah, i saw it coming that this game will be abondoned. There will be no part 2, and that was obvious. Shame, could have been a great game, it is a great game, but without an statisfying ending... shame. At least they closed the patreon site and didnt think about milking the people a little with some pointless renders here and there like other devs do. But iam very disappointed to see antohter good game going down cause the DEVs want to much out of it... most Hobbies in the world are expensive and not for earning money. In my opinion to develop a game like this starts as a hobby... if the inital thought is to earn a specific amount of money, than its the complete wrong motivation. And i have to say, the game displayed this too in the later updates... the last one was really rushed and not good at all.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
most Hobbies in the world are expensive and not for earning money. In my opinion to develop a game like this starts as a hobby... if the inital thought is to earn a specific amount of money, than its the complete wrong motivation.
Most people cannot afford an expensive hobby.
And if games were made only by those who can make them without financial support, as a hobby, then there would be no games at all.
If you overlooked, the gaming industry earns hundreds of billions of dollars a year and it is this fact that motivates most developers, not a hobby.
The problem with most new developers is that they hope for luck and don't understand how to promote the game in order to get more support. But the real world is cruel: if you make a very good game, you won't get any support if no one knows about it. Putting a game on f95 is not enough for people to know about it, look at the statistics of views - some games are not looked at even here, where you don't have to pay for it.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So its been a while since i checked the project, the not at all completed game earning a complete tag here annoyed me... and even to say part 1 is "complete" is too much, it doesnt feel complete at all, not even close complete. Its just not complete, thats all...

And than the DEVs told us that they will continue when the support is big enough... yeah of course this didnt happen. To pause a project and cry out for more support to continue, doesnt work... So yeah, i saw it coming that this game will be abondoned. There will be no part 2, and that was obvious. Shame, could have been a great game, it is a great game, but without an statisfying ending... shame. At least they closed the patreon site and didnt think about milking the people a little with some pointless renders here and there like other devs do. But iam very disappointed to see antohter good game going down cause the DEVs want to much out of it... most Hobbies in the world are expensive and not for earning money. In my opinion to develop a game like this starts as a hobby... if the inital thought is to earn a specific amount of money, than its the complete wrong motivation. And i have to say, the game displayed this too in the later updates... the last one was really rushed and not good at all.
Even if games were hobbies, what makes you think my hobby entitles you to enjoy it? It's like saying I painted as a hobby and that entitles you to come over to my house and take my paintings and hang them in your house. Or let's say I work on cars as a hobby, costs me hundreds of dollars in parts and time and that entitles you to come over and use my cars any time you like? Where do people get their delusions? Also what makes you think you know how much is "enough earnings " is actually "enough"? You know nothing of the dev's situations or responsibilities or time and you can make that assumption? Get real.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Even if games were hobbies, what makes you think my hobby entitles you to enjoy it? It's like saying I painted as a hobby and that entitles you to come over to my house and take my paintings and hang them in your house. Or let's say I work on cars as a hobby, costs me hundreds of dollars in parts and time and that entitles you to come over and use my cars any time you like? Where do people get their delusions? Also what makes you think you know how much is "enough earnings " is actually "enough"? You know nothing of the dev's situations or responsibilities or time and you can make that assumption? Get real.
well

it is a great game , but the end feels a bit rushed
too much loose endings
but its free here , soo thanks (y)

Reactions: abimin11
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes