3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey everyone! I have some really exciting news for all of you Oath of Loyalty lovers out there! Some of you may remember me as a co writer for this game for a while, or some of you may just remember me from the community as I used to be in a lot of circles for quite a while back in the day. I helped write for a while back in 2020, however I left the role and the community due to personal reasons but recently came back to notice that Oath of Loyalty development had been ceased completely.

I spoke to the developers of the game, Silk_Ari and Hooli about taking over the project and continuing the development because I really loved Oath of Loyalty and I think a lot more can be done with the story, so it'd be a waste to end it where it ended with Chapter 10, so I'm pleased to announce that Oath of Loyalty Part 2 is officially in production! A lot of the details are still being sorted out, and there's a lot that needs to be completed before we can release Chapter 1 of Part 2 so it will be a little while away, but we are back and I'm so excited to bring the next chapter of this story to life for you guys!

I know the old discord server was deleted, so I've gone ahead and created a new one. Please feel free to come join us and say hello to keep updated on the next instalment in the Oath of Loyalty series as well as ask any questions you may have. Here's the link: :)
t.jpg

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Having hope won't hurt! I'm being 100% serious that I'm dedicated to working on this game and finishing it. I'm extremely excited to be able to continue working on this again and see where I can take it. I have some awesome plans (at least I think they are) in store for this game and I can't wait to share them with everyone in the future releases of Oath of Loyalty.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Hey everyone! I have some really exciting news for all of you Oath of Loyalty lovers out there! Some of you may remember me as a co writer for this game for a while, or some of you may just remember me from the community as I used to be in a lot of circles for quite a while back in the day. I helped write for a while back in 2020, however I left the role and the community due to personal reasons but recently came back to notice that Oath of Loyalty development had been ceased completely.

I spoke to the developers of the game, Silk_Ari and Hooli about taking over the project and continuing the development because I really loved Oath of Loyalty and I think a lot more can be done with the story, so it'd be a waste to end it where it ended with Chapter 10, so I'm pleased to announce that Oath of Loyalty Part 2 is officially in production! A lot of the details are still being sorted out, and there's a lot that needs to be completed before we can release Chapter 1 of Part 2 so it will be a little while away, but we are back and I'm so excited to bring the next chapter of this story to life for you guys!

I know the old discord server was deleted, so I've gone ahead and created a new one. Please feel free to come join us and say hello to keep updated on the next instalment in the Oath of Loyalty series as well as ask any questions you may have. Here's the link: :)
1643908192854.png

Rdy2Rok

Sep 17, 2020
Having hope won't hurt! I'm being 100% serious that I'm dedicated to working on this game and finishing it. I'm extremely excited to be able to continue working on this again and see where I can take it. I have some awesome plans (at least I think they are) in store for this game and I can't wait to share them with everyone in the future releases of Oath of Loyalty.
So I am a little late to the show, well not actually I just finished my back log and was checking on the development of my favorites again, so I'm trying to catch back up. Is my understanding that you're the one taking over Oath of Loyalty correct? Is there going to be a discord again or is this the place to be for updates and things. I subbed on Patreon a few times so if it's going to be in development I'd like to know where to support. I can't sub for everything I play all the time but I like to throw a little into the pot here and there as I replay.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
So I am a little late to the show, well not actually I just finished my back log and was checking on the development of my favorites again, so I'm trying to catch back up. Is my understanding that you're the one taking over Oath of Loyalty correct? Is there going to be a discord again or is this the place to be for updates and things. I subbed on Patreon a few times so if it's going to be in development I'd like to know where to support. I can't sub for everything I play all the time but I like to throw a little into the pot here and there as I replay.
Yeah, I’m the new (and also only) developer of Oath of Loyalty going forward. You can join the discord here: . I’ve been trying to get control of this thread + get the developer badge, so I can update this thread with the new link and I opened a ticket a couple of days ago but still waiting to hear a response.

I will open a Patreon page soon, but the game has been gone for a while, and a lot of people were bothered by the target Ari put on the game before development resumed, so I want to earn the trust of the community and show that I’m committed to the development of the game before I start asking for support.

Feb 7, 2022

These are great news because I absolutely loved te game. I cant wait to see more of Sofia.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Good but i hope a big change about renders quality, and sex scene ...
(already too short for me and quality renders are just quiet...

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Good but i hope a big change about renders quality, and sex scene ...
(already too short for me and quality renders are just quiet...
I’m new to rendering so I can’t promise the renders will be amazing from the get go, but stick with it because the renders will get a lot better as the game progresses and as I learn and the sex scenes and general story will have a massive improvement so it’s well worth the playthrough when part 2 comes out :)

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys, thought I’d give a little dev update to ya’ll. The learning process is coming along nicely. My Daz skills are slowly but surely improving.
A0E727EC-1AEF-4348-8107-C2DF6DF7A24F.png
This is the first ever Daz render I’ve done and it’s not anything special but I’m really proud of it. I began learning lightning, posing, etc. and although I still have some work to do with lighting, posing and facial expressions, I’m quite happy with the progress I’ve made so far. I’ll spend the next week learning more and then I should be good to start rendering :)

I’ve also planned out the rest of the game and while that is definitely subject to change as I refine it and alter / add some ideas, the core plan is done and so are some other elements. I think what I have planned is going to be really interesting and hopefully all of you like it. I began doing some writing too, nothing extreme, but I’ve had a couple of scenes written.

I know a major let down in Part 1 were the sex scenes, especially the dialogue for them, so I want to make sure they’re as strong as possible since they’re such an important part of the game, which is why ive been writing some practice scenes to get an idea and see what works and what doesn’t.

That’s all for this dev update, I hope you’re all as excited as I am to see Chapter 1 of Part 2 be officially released :)

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys, thought I’d give a little dev update to ya’ll. The learning process is coming along nicely. My Daz skills are slowly but surely improving.
View attachment 1642056
This is the first ever Daz render I’ve done and it’s not anything special but I’m really proud of it. I began learning lightning, posing, etc. and although I still have some work to do with lighting, posing and facial expressions, I’m quite happy with the progress I’ve made so far. I’ll spend the next week learning more and then I should be good to start rendering :)

I’ve also planned out the rest of the game and while that is definitely subject to change as I refine it and alter / add some ideas, the core plan is done and so are some other elements. I think what I have planned is going to be really interesting and hopefully all of you like it. I began doing some writing too, nothing extreme, but I’ve had a couple of scenes written.

I know a major let down in Part 1 were the sex scenes, especially the dialogue for them, so I want to make sure they’re as strong as possible since they’re such an important part of the game, which is why ive been writing some practice scenes to get an idea and see what works and what doesn’t.

That’s all for this dev update, I hope you’re all as excited as I am to see Chapter 1 of Part 2 be officially released :)
Watched a video on lighting. I think it's a massive improvement from the old one. Still got a lot more to learn but wanted to share a much better render with everyone :)
mc_bella_talk_v11.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Watched a video on lighting. I think it's a massive improvement from the old one. Still got a lot more to learn but wanted to share a much better render with everyone :)
View attachment 1643163
Are you going to redo or rewrite any of the original game's scenes or will you just start from where the last chapter left off and begin your story from there? Also, are you using any of the original dev's ideas and concepts for part 2 or will it just be all of your new ideas?
thanks.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Are you going to redo or rewrite any of the original game's scenes or will you just start from where the last chapter left off and begin your story from there? Also, are you using any of the original dev's ideas and concepts for part 2 or will it just be all of your new ideas?
thanks.
Part of the conditions of me taking over the game was that I couldn’t touch anything from Part 1, so unfortunately nothing will be able to be changed there, which makes the implementation of some of my ideas much harder but it’ll be fine. And while I’ve taken some inspiration from some of Ari’s plans for the game and we’ve had a couple of mutual ideas you could say, the ideas and story going forward will all be my own.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I think he s saying he wants a harem ending, even though we said a billion times (part 1 at least) was not a harem game lol
Ah ok thanks.

Well to answer his question for anybody interested, I’m not necessarily opposed to writing a harem ending and path for the game, as long as it makes sense. I’m not going to force a harem ending, though I do have an idea or two with how to incorporate it. I know quite a lot of people enjoy harem games, so I might as well include the path, but just a heads up, it will in no way include all the girls. Some characters just realistically can’t fit in to the harem together and have it make sense. So there will be a harem if we receive enough support for it (I’ll do a poll on discord and patreon when I set one up to see cos im not gonna put resources towards something that not many people want).

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes