3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
This seems really complicated in moving it forward then :unsure: with the different paths taken/played ? and how somethings did or did not happen if you completely ditch these 3 paths for those players? Maybe I am overthinking this though....

So if I understand this correctly, you will start anew with a chapter "11" / part II game, will you even use anything from the previous saves/variables then?

Like I said, I haven't played the latest chapters, so I should maybe get up to date first see how it "ends" before getting into your new part then..
The different routes stopped playing a part nearly entirely by the end of the game. I’ll carry across a couple of variables but most are irrelevant so it’ll be fine

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hey Guys! Important announcement. So I've decided to open up a Patreon for Oath of Loyalty. Here's the link for it:

If you have a couple of bucks to spare and want to fund the development of the game to help me buy better assets for the game (cos unfortunately I can't put all my money towards it), any support would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Just antsy after what happened with part 1. No worries though mate. I'm glad you have taken this on and will be continuing the story.
Yeah, I’m not expecting much support until I actually release Part 2 and even then I’m not expecting that much but I blew like $500 on assets already and its starting to get too much for me ahaha cos im also tryna save for a house deposit and car so I thought any cent might help.

Completely understand why you and many others are hesitant though, hopefully I can show you that you don’t need to be when I release Part 2 in a couple of months

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I’m not expecting much support until I actually release Part 2 and even then I’m not expecting that much but I blew like $500 on assets already and its starting to get too much for me ahaha cos im also tryna save for a house deposit and car so I thought any cent might help.

Completely understand why you and many others are hesitant though, hopefully I can show you that you don’t need to be when I release Part 2 in a couple of months
I would just like to say that I don't like it when a game forces me to have a girlfriend I didn't ask for and if I break up with her

I end up being a fucker that walks out on his unborn child

I tried everything to break up with her without

getting her pregnant

but nothing worked'

I hope you will consider changing it as the game goes on

don't want to abandon my child but I don't want to be with a girl I don't love

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I would just like to say that I don't like it when a game forces me to have a girlfriend I didn't ask for and if I break up with her

getting her pregnant

but nothing worked'

I’ve written many comments on this tread about my inability to alter the events from Part 1. What happened with Jane is final unfortunately and I cannot change it.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

getting her pregnant

but nothing worked'

It would be a shame if something were to :unsure: ......."happen" .....to Jane off screen between the events of part 1 and part 2. :whistle:

No guilt about abandoning your child, but still providing some ready-made drama for the MC who now carries anger and bitterness about losing his progeny and the "love of his life" (not mine, I was never that fond of Jane). Who or what could have done such a horrendous thing and how might your character dish out revenge...or forgiveness?

Anyway, not sure if that counts as altering the events of part 1 (which is against the original dev's stated rules), but it's one possible way to move forward.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
It would be a shame if something were to :unsure: ......."happen" .....to Jane off screen between the events of part 1 and part 2. :whistle:

No guilt about abandoning your child, but still providing some ready-made drama for the MC who now carries anger and bitterness about losing his progeny and the "love of his life" (not mine, I was never that fond of Jane). Who or what could have done such a horrendous thing and how might your character dish out revenge...or forgiveness?

Anyway, not sure if that counts as altering the events of part 1 (which is against the original dev's stated rules), but it's one possible way to move forward.
Feasibly possible since I wouldn't be altering the events of Part 1 but as much as it sucks I kinda just want to leave Jane's storyline there and focus more on other things. She doesn't really have a place in my plans going forward, and I could edit my plans to incorporate her but I just feel like it's not worth it. I'll do a poll and see what the community wants but my personal preference would be to just let Jane's story end where it did.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
The other problem I face is what then happens if the players left with Jane? The branch kinda screws things up a bit and makes it harder to fix it without more branching occurring.

Sep 3, 2020
Feasibly possible since I wouldn't be altering the events of Part 1 but as much as it sucks I kinda just want to leave Jane's storyline there and focus more on other things. She doesn't really have a place in my plans going forward, and I could edit my plans to incorporate her but I just feel like it's not worth it. I'll do a poll and see what the community wants but my personal preference would be to just let Jane's story end where it did.
it would be great if you could figure out a way to help us
it's not fair to be stuck with any girl we didn't ask for

then if you wanted out you're forced to abandon your child

they are a lot of people that don't want to be stuck with the guilt of abandoning their own child

Reactions: v1900
Sep 3, 2020
The other problem I face is what then happens if the players left with Jane? The branch kinda screws things up a bit and makes it harder to fix it without more branching occurring.
How about if she leaves town without telling me and nine months later she leaves a baby at my door

I don't see why I can't rule the criminal underworld and raise my child by myself

Maybe by then I will be with a girl I actually choose

or raising my baby myself could be a good way to keep my Humanity so I don't turn into an evil bastard

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
How about if she leaves town without telling me and nine months later she leaves a baby at my door

I don't see why I can't rule the criminal underworld and raise my child by myself

Maybe by then I will be with a girl I actually choose

or raising my baby myself could be a good way to keep my Humanity so I don't turn into an evil bastard
How can she leave town without telling you when she legit left town and told you about it?

Reactions: cib64 and User1230
Sep 3, 2020
How can she leave town without telling you when she legit left town and told you about it?
honestly I have no idea I just don't want to be the guy who abandoned his child

and i don't want to be stuck with a girlfriend I never asked for I want to choose my own love interest

by the way my choice for my own love interest was my mom

hottest woman in the game by far she has no competition

Sep 3, 2020
Dude, no point whinging about it.
As already stated many times, one of the conditions for taking over the game is ...Part 1 is canon, whatever happens in part 1 cannot be changed....
Do not want a child with Jane, replay and don't cum inside her.
bro I haven't played in a while but I believe that even if you don't come inside she still gets pregnant

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Poll is up about Jane's storyline going forward. Please make sure to vote on what you want to happen.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I voted no.
Don't need another revenge story.
Now if she brought in the red neck mafia...(y)(y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes