3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 1682307

Hey everyone! You've asked and asked, and it was only right I listened! Due to an insane amount of demand, everyone's favourite coffee girl is making a return! It's taken a bit of planning and discussing in order to incorporate her properly, and the best idea that I came up with was to incorporate her into an already existing story line which could work with her character. In Part 1, MC was attending University and it was said he was close to finishing, however, nothing more was said and that storyline just disappeared. I'm bringing that storyline back to have MC finish his degree and expose him to the world of university again, but this time, with you, the player, tagging along for the ride. MC's time at university will be a full storyline in Part 2 and you'll face a lot of new choices, with some new Love Interests, some dangers and threats, and even a returning Love Interest in the form of Jane. Despite leaving to get away from Dover City and raise her (and your) child in peace, it seems like she couldn't fully escape the mafia life and those involved in it completely. Jane's storyline in Part 2 will give you a chance to be there for her and the baby as you struggle with trying to have everything you want while leading two very different and distinct lives. Will you distance yourself from her in order to protect her, or try to reconcile for your mistakes in leaving her and the baby and try to have a second chance to make things right? You decide... I've finally managed to convert all the characters from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.1 so now clothes and everything are fitting a lot better (thank god!) and my progress with rendering should now speed up a bit. I still have more learning to do in order for the renders to speed up even more, but I'm happy with the progress and what I've learnt so far. The script is also coming along nicely and I've written quite a bit of Chapter 11 so far. There's still more to write and I want it to be around an hour in length so I'll see how much I need to add in order to achieve that and I might have to adjust accordingly if the update is taking too long to make, because I don't want everyone to have to wait forever. As long as it's over 30 minutes, but preferably around 45 mins - 1 hour, I think that'll be a solid update size and should give enough content.
wait so what about the MCs take over? last we saw was mario shooting up the commission but if he goes to college what is gonna happen to the rest?

Reactions: DirectXD1943

K18

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 1682307

Hey everyone! You've asked and asked, and it was only right I listened! Due to an insane amount of demand, everyone's favourite coffee girl is making a return! It's taken a bit of planning and discussing in order to incorporate her properly, and the best idea that I came up with was to incorporate her into an already existing story line which could work with her character. In Part 1, MC was attending University and it was said he was close to finishing, however, nothing more was said and that storyline just disappeared. I'm bringing that storyline back to have MC finish his degree and expose him to the world of university again, but this time, with you, the player, tagging along for the ride. MC's time at university will be a full storyline in Part 2 and you'll face a lot of new choices, with some new Love Interests, some dangers and threats, and even a returning Love Interest in the form of Jane. Despite leaving to get away from Dover City and raise her (and your) child in peace, it seems like she couldn't fully escape the mafia life and those involved in it completely. Jane's storyline in Part 2 will give you a chance to be there for her and the baby as you struggle with trying to have everything you want while leading two very different and distinct lives. Will you distance yourself from her in order to protect her, or try to reconcile for your mistakes in leaving her and the baby and try to have a second chance to make things right? You decide... I've finally managed to convert all the characters from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.1 so now clothes and everything are fitting a lot better (thank god!) and my progress with rendering should now speed up a bit. I still have more learning to do in order for the renders to speed up even more, but I'm happy with the progress and what I've learnt so far. The script is also coming along nicely and I've written quite a bit of Chapter 11 so far. There's still more to write and I want it to be around an hour in length so I'll see how much I need to add in order to achieve that and I might have to adjust accordingly if the update is taking too long to make, because I don't want everyone to have to wait forever. As long as it's over 30 minutes, but preferably around 45 mins - 1 hour, I think that'll be a solid update size and should give enough content.
Hopefully the other already existing love interests in the game who barely had any lengthy scenes get more time in the spotlight before we start talking about newer love interests. Especially Marcy, who i fancied a lot despite her secondary role in this story.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
So I effed up... my game is ending, MC is going away with Jane and Sofia, and I can't change it.... Could someone please tell me which variable I need to change? there's so many save files, I can't find the one where I have to make this game breaking choice. Would be very much appreciated.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
wait so what about the MCs take over? last we saw was mario shooting up the commission but if he goes to college what is gonna happen to the rest?
MC never took over. Sure, Mario killed a few commissions members but that doesn’t mean MC took over

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
So I effed up... my game is ending, MC is going away with Jane and Sofia, and I can't change it.... Could someone please tell me which variable I need to change? there's so many save files, I can't find the one where I have to make this game breaking choice. Would be very much appreciated.
Choose not to leave with Jane. There should be a choice towards the end of the game.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hopefully the other already existing love interests in the game who barely had any lengthy scenes get more time in the spotlight before we start talking about newer love interests. Especially Marcy, who i fancied a lot despite her secondary role in this story.
Those who serve the story will and those who don’t serve the story won’t. The LIs to be introduced have a very clear purpose and will further the story. Marcy has a role going forward. It’s more than just being a LI too so she’ll be getting more screen time. Not a lot, but more than she did in part 1

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just started to play this, but just wondering are any of the girls paths exclusive? I know we get an option who to spend time with early on, Mary or Sofia and wasn't sure if picking one meant we don't get a chance to be with the other later? I didn't see a harem tag so will there be any bad consequences from dating/screwing multiple girls? It seems like I'm always having to choose between spending time with Mary or spending time with Sofia...

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok so after the big reveal who is the true antagonist, can we choose to willingly side with Emma/Elena? Is that choice tied to leadership vs. ruthlessness or is it setup that the MC will always oppose them?

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Oath of Loyalty [Ch. 10] + Shaddy's Multi Mod + Incest Patch

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Could you please re-upload, the mega link is down

thinman873

May 8, 2017
Oath of Loyalty [Ch. 10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 257 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 222 MB:

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Unable to download...

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
was that mc's sex scene with his mother in the middle of the night real or was he just dreaming? ....he woke up confused

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As it stands, the game is completed.
Yes and no, the original dev finished part one/season one and the game was considered completed. However, since then, the project was picked up by another dev to work on creating season/part two, which is in development.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes