3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes and no, the original dev finished part one/season one and the game was considered completed. However, since then, the project was picked up by another dev to work on creating season/part two, which is in development.
Seriously?

That's great.

I always thought it was a dumb thing to abandon this, it was starting to pick up.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Seriously?

That's great.

I always thought it was a dumb thing to abandon this, it was starting to pick up.
Yes, I actually communicated with the new Dev on their Discord and they are in the development process and have the permission and the blessing from the original Dev to pick up where he left off and continue the story...this time a good portion of the setting for the MC and several of the LIs in Part 2 will have most of them attending University while they attempt navigating the coming mafia war over control of the city.

From a recent conversation on Discord:
...it'll be possible to choose who you want in part 2 and you won't be forced into any encounters you don't want...
... a large focus of mine going forward is establishing the business aspect of the mafia because it was severely neglected in the first game...
...so the old devs intended this to essentially end up being a non harem game, however, I know a lot of people like harems so I plan on incorporating a harem path to cater to them. The harem won't include everyone because some characters just don't work in a harem setting, but most will be in the harem. This doesn't mean you have to do harem though, like personally, I'm extremely monogamous even in games, I only like to go for one LI, so the option will definitely still be there to pursue just one LI.

Me: Also didn't see that surprise reveal with Emma/Elena. Is it possible to choose being with her going forward?

...Regarding your second question, I doubt it. Maybe if you're ruthless enough there might be a domination route for her in the future but that'll be the only thing. No option to be with her long term or anything like that unfortunately

...Paulie is much more of a puppet for Elena/Emma than the other way around. Let's just say, Emma has big plans in Part 2 which largely rely on her being a 'villain' of sorts, so it's hard to work her into a LI. A family harem can technically happen, and you will be able to have both Mary and Sofia and you will probably have a threesome with them at some point
Also Angela + Bella route will definitely be possible
you also won't be locked into the angela marriage going forward

Me: Any plans to also include more Barbara+Mary since there was a threesome in part one and they admitted they used to be lovers long ago?
...ngl to you, barbara isn't really going to be a big focus going forward in part 2. I really want to focus especially on angela, bella, sofia and to an extent mary too. those 3/4 will be the main focus and sure other LIs like jane will get some attention, but the main focus for a fair bit in part 2 will be fleshing out the story & developing those characters and their relationships more

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Don't quite know how that will work considering she's family and the mother of 2 of the girls in the MC's life.

Everything else sounds awesome.

Glad harem isn't forced, not a big fan of those.
I was surprised and a little disappointed no plans for Barbara after making an effort to show her affection and promise to not forget about her in exchange for keeping her secret and volunteering to be with her.

I dislike big harems that border on the ridiculous not to mention the prevalent idea of there being non-stop orgies breaking out at the drop of a hat. That said, I do find it interesting if there is a throuple path that makes sense organically and can work reasonably. In this particular case, while I loved Bella and the chemistry she had with the MC, I also liked Angela's sweet interactions with the MC as well, so I was torn wanting to go ahead with the marriage, but not really wanting to cheat just to be with Bella on the side. If there is a way to make a path with them both that works, then I am excited and look forward to it.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
It is good to know that OoL is back on track. I wish good luck to the new dev on this project. ;)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yes, I actually communicated with the new Dev on their Discord and they are in the development process and have the permission and the blessing from the original Dev to pick up where he left off and continue the story...this time a good portion of the setting for the MC and several of the LIs in Part 2 will have most of them attending University while they attempt navigating the coming mafia war over control of the city.

From a recent conversation on Discord:
...it'll be possible to choose who you want in part 2 and you won't be forced into any encounters you don't want...
... a large focus of mine going forward is establishing the business aspect of the mafia because it was severely neglected in the first game...
...so the old devs intended this to essentially end up being a non harem game, however, I know a lot of people like harems so I plan on incorporating a harem path to cater to them. The harem won't include everyone because some characters just don't work in a harem setting, but most will be in the harem. This doesn't mean you have to do harem though, like personally, I'm extremely monogamous even in games, I only like to go for one LI, so the option will definitely still be there to pursue just one LI.

Me: Also didn't see that surprise reveal with Emma/Elena. Is it possible to choose being with her going forward?

...Regarding your second question, I doubt it. Maybe if you're ruthless enough there might be a domination route for her in the future but that'll be the only thing. No option to be with her long term or anything like that unfortunately

...Paulie is much more of a puppet for Elena/Emma than the other way around. Let's just say, Emma has big plans in Part 2 which largely rely on her being a 'villain' of sorts, so it's hard to work her into a LI. A family harem can technically happen, and you will be able to have both Mary and Sofia and you will probably have a threesome with them at some point
Also Angela + Bella route will definitely be possible
you also won't be locked into the angela marriage going forward

Me: Any plans to also include more Barbara+Mary since there was a threesome in part one and they admitted they used to be lovers long ago?
...ngl to you, barbara isn't really going to be a big focus going forward in part 2. I really want to focus especially on angela, bella, sofia and to an extent mary too. those 3/4 will be the main focus and sure other LIs like jane will get some attention, but the main focus for a fair bit in part 2 will be fleshing out the story & developing those characters and their relationships more
As long as we FINALLY get to kill Paulie, I will be happy!

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
I'm so happy OOL is back to development, its one of my favourite VN and I can't wait to keep playing it and see more of Sofía :love: who is basically my only real LI, lol, and I'm looking forward to find ou how will the marriage to Angela play with Sofia's path.
I unironically liked how things ended in part 1, though I agree it felt rushed, never cared for Jane and in a mafia story I wouldn't expect a 100% happy ending.
Godspeed to the new dev and thanks for picking up this story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rev_01

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I'm so happy OOL is back to development, its one of my favourite VN and I can't wait to keep playing it and see more of Sofía :love: who is basically my only real LI, lol, and I'm looking forward to find ou how will the marriage to Angela play with Sofia's path.
I unironically liked how things ended in part 1, though I agree it felt rushed, never cared for Jane and in a mafia story I wouldn't expect a 100% happy ending.
Godspeed to the new dev and thanks for picking up this story.
I’m ngl to you, development will be slow cos I work full time on top of university and other commitments but I will get the game done :)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the only small flaw in this game is that it only has one sex scenes with the mother or landlady...or is it just me who missed something?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes