3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seems like the story in the intro does not match the MC info.

When I went through the intro it said MC got the paper done and sent with a few minutes to spare.
But his bio says he did not. OathOfLoyalty 2020-07-04 07-34-58-31.jpg

Its a little short but its a great start.
Will keep an eye on this one to see where it goes.

Only thing not in is pregnancy but it is hinting at it and I hope we do get to get all the girls pregnant. :p :whistle:

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Silk_Ari It would be a nice feature if the character bio's on the board held all the decisions made since the start, in like a journal type matter. I imagine they would need some kind of mechanic to add pages the longer the game gets updated. It would be nice for the different routes to see the choices that are leading us on our path to greatness. Great game

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Silk_Ari It would be a nice feature if the character bio's on the board held all the decisions made since the start, in like a journal type matter. I imagine they would need some kind of mechanic to add pages the longer the game gets updated. It would be nice for the different routes to see the choices that are leading us on our path to greatness. Great game
Right now Im trying to focus on getting the upadtes done as quick as possible - I am planning ti include a history eventually, but when the support can help me out a little so I can delegate some story stuff to other people and focus on implementing the history feature...

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Right now Im trying to focus on getting the upadtes done as quick as possible - I am planning ti include a history eventually, but when the support can help me out a little so I can delegate some story stuff to other people and focus on implementing the history feature...
I hear you, just a thought I had when thinking how the bio had changed after sometime in game. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Silk_Ari

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
I'm just starting to play this game.
Who are the sex scenes with so far?
There is an incest tag. With who are the scenes?
one with the waitress, one with a girl you met at the cafeteria and one with your cousin

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, I finally got round to playing this little gem.
I will post my first impressions later because I haven't finished yet, but before I forget about it I would like to point out a mistake I noticed in Angela's profile: she's from the northern part of town (Syberia :Kappa: ), not the south.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
OK, I finally got round to playing this little gem.
I will post my first impressions later because I haven't finished yet, but before I forget about it I would like to point out a mistake I noticed in Angela's profile: she's from the northern part of town (Syberia :Kappa: ), not the south.
ty!

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
One quick question, the dinner date with Jane never happens, does it? She appears straight at the pool party and it's confusing.
I think it should be clarified in some way.
Also you don't ever get to meet these women in the current version, do you?

The board says you've already interacted with them (allegedly Marcy showed up during the dinner date with Jane which never happened) but I haven't even met them and I've reached the end of the latest episode.

Anyway, I'll share my feelings about the current content. They are a bit mixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddio05 and Orlox

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Along the same lines, I didn't find the sex scenes satisfying.
I've been observing lately that many new devs tend to resort to simple animations to create their sexual scenes, perhaps in the belief that they're a must for most players. In my opinion this is a mistake. If you're a top animator like PhillyGames or NLT your sex scenes can consist solely of fully animated sequences because you will be able to provide many of them, they will be long and they will be top quality and sexy.
However, if you still don't have the skills or the gear to produce such animations it's better to remove them and rely on sexy renders. A sexual scene with just a couple loops is not hot, it's boring and it ends too quickly. In all truth, the loop animations in this game are not bad at all, they are smooth and have very high quality image. I wouldn't remove them. But they are clearly insufficient and should be accompanied by many more still renders showing the characters undressing, in different positions, the moments when they change positions, etc. and of course the cumshot.
I couldn't agree more with this, I hate when a game's sex scenes consist entirely of a short looping animation. I'd pick longer fleshed out sex scenes over animations every single times.

On the two women:

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As it is now I'd give the game 3,5 stars. I prefer not to write a review because I think it's still in a very early stage of the development and I'm sure many things will be polished in the months to come. Unlike other games, I know this one shows promise.[/SPOILER]
WHAT? There is a dinner date scene with Jane, it's where you meet the Detective and she's invited to the pool party..... Which version are you playing? That is soooo weird! 0_0

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
WHAT? There is a dinner date scene with Jane, it's where you meet the Detective and she's invited to the pool party..... Which version are you playing? That is soooo weird! 0_0
I'm playing 0.21, Win version downloaded during this week from the OP o_O.

I've tried the two available paths, both sleeping with Angela and with Jane and that never happened. I never met any detective or anything.
The second time I see Jane at the cafe they talk about meeting for dinner later but in my game I'm sent directly to the board, and right after that the pool party starts.

Ok, let me delete the game and download again. I'll delete the persistent file too just in case.
I'll let you know later.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I had written this long message explaining what happened during my second attempt:

But then it dawned on me that I had installed the inc patch and some of those tend to fuck games up.
I deleted and reinstalled the game for the third time and it worked. I got the missing scenes which was A LOT of content.

Bottom line: the inc patch should be removed from the OP. It fucks the game up, and on top of that it's unnecessary since the game allows the player to decide relationships. I didn't know that was possible when I first installed the patch, maybe it should be mentioned in the OP.

• Wow

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well, I had written this long message explaining what happened during my second attempt:
I'm sorry this happened. Like I said, I'll have to do some intense debugging before version 3 so this doesn't happen again. I've mentioned on Patreon and Discord that a force restart may have to happen due to critical bugs. But I sincerely hope not. Again, sorry this happened to you.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry this happened. Like I said, I'll have to do some intense debugging before version 3 so this doesn't happen again. I've mentioned on Patreon and Discord that a force restart may have to happen due to critical bugs. But I sincerely hope not. Again, sorry this happened to you.
There's nothing to apologize for. The problem was the patch being incompatible but there's no need to use it anyway.
This is already a very good game and I know it will become a fantastic one. Just have patience, no stress and improve it little by little with every update (y)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
It's OK. Nothing like having a few rats -er I mean bugs- whacked will fix it. ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wish I hadn't put off playing this for so long. Great start and story so far even if it does play to a lot of the usual tropes. It needs more patreons though fellas. Pile on with me.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes