3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ok I played this, and it was WAY better than expected. I always appreciate the customizable relationships/ages. The writing was pretty good and the renders were really impressive - possibly the most realistic I've seen! I'm still not a fan of the twins design/faces (the doll look just looks freaky to me), but Leah's design is damn beautiful. The other sister and the mother look great too. The younger LI on the plane looks so good it would be such a shame if she was just a one-time thing in the game - maybe she's a long niece or something? :LOL:

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
How is this game not generating more discussion?? sn00p I think adding a better header with your great renders would help. Also adding the incest tag, and at least hinting this is an FD game. Description right now is a bit too generic and doesn't do justice to this story line and your renders

Reactions: fz and badnboujee

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Hey,

Yeah, I'm planning to make some more, and awesome promo pictures, but since I've completed the rig I've done some intensive testings to it because I felt like it was going slow, posted on Patreon and Sub about it.

But so far it doesn't seem to be anything wrong, I think it's only because of the RAM, since I had 24GB before and now only 16 and it's really making a difference, especially here. Around 3 or 4 September I'm going to order 32GB RAM @ 3200, I would also love to keep these 16GB but they run @ 2400...

Regarding the overview, yeah I kinda want to keep them to "look basic" because both Beyond and OA will get pretty weird/twisted/fucked up as soon as they get close to endgame.

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Eliza's cheeks are REALLY hollow and Diana kind of has a pig nose.

In general there are just way to many girls but thats not something that can really be changed at this point

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Short but sweet going to guess that this is going to be a massive file size game going but how short it was and going by how big the game files size is

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I had to actually go find a file unpacker so I could find the appropriate file just so I can adjust the text size. Can you please add an option in game to control the font sizes? Other than that I like the game a lot.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Even like that, it's way too small? Woah, I'll look into an option for future releases.

Intro has all your four housemates you can meet, and Episode 1 is kind of a flashback, the latest version released yesterday ends the Episode 1 and next one will take us back at the house, in present time.

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Very much like what I see, and I always appreciate that I can customize ages. Just wish it had more content!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 8:33 AM
Working on the Ultimate Edition to get it released tonight, most of the bonus scenes will be in the final scene, the wife event and a few for the cabin event (apparently there are issues in the original scene files for DAZ or caused after, no idea which makes the whole rendering process there hard, or causing the PC to crash, any close-ups I do crashes DAZ or goes not responding for 7-8 minutes then black render...)​

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 8:56 AM
Ultimate Obscure Affairs UE 1.80 Released - More info here

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
sn00p — Today at 8:56 AM
Ultimate Obscure Affairs UE 1.80 Released - More info here
Hoping you will consider making the Ultimate Edition available here. I think too many devs (who usually abandon their games) make the mistake of putting their content behind paywalls way too soon (after the prologue). The game needs to grow its following first, and that doesn't happen if people can't play it or talk about it. F95 is a huge opportunity to grow this game's following (and it deserves it), but this thread is dead because nobody has access to new updates.

Again if this game is intended to be playable as an F-D game, I really think it would benefit from making that more clear in the description. People search specifically for cest games, and won't find your game if it's not described as such

Reactions: fz

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Well, regarding the last update available here, it's already available, and it's public on the Substar page, because of the PC issues I had I decided to put that one to public, the only missing update here is the Episode 1 Finale, which was a headache cause of the issues, again, a lot of scenes apparently went "corrupt" while moving from the old PC to the new one, so let's say it wasn't as I expected it to go...

About Ultimate Edition, well that's another story, some versions of it might be available for free later on, I haven't decided anything yet, yet sooner or later someone will "leak" it, but going back to it, the UE version is especially for fans who really enjoy the game, at first the UE version was only text, a simple TIER, yet people after playing the standard version started to subscribe to that TIER and then, only then, I decided to make the UE version, it wasn't in plan at first, neither intended but people seemed to enjoy the idea, so I wanted to see if they really want it, and most of the subs on Substar are for the Ultimate Tier, something that I wasn't expecting, AT ALL.

So yeah, I hope you understand why I want to keep it like that, it's not that I don't want it out there, available for everyone to play, it's just something that wasn't intended at first, yet it happened because people enjoyed the idea, and it's because of those fans UE exists.

About the FD, it's really up to you, I don't remember implying somewhere in the game things like would force that idea, it's made in that way to fit whatever relationship you decide to have with the girls. And thus the reason why the plot/description of the game sounds basic, it's the same with Beyond, same with this one, and both of them will share one thing in the end, some fucked up twists.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Is the UE worth the sub is obviously question where only one can answer him/herself. My personal opinion is that the price is bit steep (about 50%) compared to the amount of content you might get from some other game with same _monthly_ investment, but then in other hand dev has had some hard time lately and trying to keep up with couple projects as best he/she can, so personally I wouldn't mind helping few months. In long term this might not fly as it is, but gives resources to continue for now at least. I could be only one thinking like this, so just my 2 cents to the thread.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes