3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
been out for a while just wondering if there will be another update and if so when? really like the game.
It's still being updated, but it's behind a big paywall now
Any chance we have a good Samaritan in our ranks that can get the UE for this one? Eagerly awaiting the next installment.,
Same, but doesn't seem like it will make it's way here any time soon, which in the end actually hurts interest in the game. The most popular games and the richest devs are the ones that were released on F95 and kept an active thread

Jun 13, 2018
It's still being updated, but it's behind a big paywall now

Same, but doesn't seem like it will make it's way here any time soon, which in the end actually hurts interest in the game. The most popular games and the richest devs are the ones that were released on F95 and kept an active thread
Yes. True!
Looks like workin on 2 games, is too much :( I had too high hopes

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Yes. True!
Looks like workin on 2 games, is too much :( I had too high hopes
Thing is... with 25$ price point every monthly update has to be pretty epic, if dev wants to keep the UE subbers locked. Not sure will this be the case or will there be some other changes during next few weeks. As been said earlier, this is a risky strategy which may not fly too far. My bet is that dev's next update or move will pretty much dictate what will happen to this game in long term. Specially to UE version, which really doesn't include that much extra content compared to normal version. There are some, but I bet that it is not as much some here might be dreaming about.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
As I said earlier, I never expected not even at least one sub to the Ultimate Tier, but it actually happened so that's why.

Anyway, it was a tough period for me this month, the PC issues and some other personal issues plus the real job, but I'm getting back on track with them, even through it doesn't look like that from the other side, it's just a lot of things to manage here, plus the real life, but do not think even for a second I'm letting this games go :)

I have every single thing I want to do on my mind, for both games and how I'll do it, I just need to find a way to manage my time better, even through it would mean sleepless nights.

mrchocobo

Aug 3, 2018
As I said earlier, I never expected not even at least one sub to the Ultimate Tier, but it actually happened so that's why.

Anyway, it was a tough period for me this month, the PC issues and some other personal issues plus the real job, but I'm getting back on track with them, even through it doesn't look like that from the other side, it's just a lot of things to manage here, plus the real life, but do not think even for a second I'm letting this games go :)

I have every single thing I want to do on my mind, for both games and how I'll do it, I just need to find a way to manage my time better, even through it would mean sleepless nights.
good to hear. I really enjoyed the game so far with all the choices and different outcomes...
pls keep it up sn00p, game is awesome!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 2:24 AM
Hey, sorry for ping ing all of you but I hope everyone reads this and I just wanted to let you know that soon these days I'll be able to work close to full time on the game, so soon I'll be able to get back on track with everything and better upcoming updates, details and make it even more better than before, since I'm going to have more time to work on it, there will be updates to also previously released content where or if necessary.

Thank you all for your support​

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Any plans to upload this to F95? Not sure how long dev will take to make this version public
Like it works with any game here someone has to post the update. All I do is post what's publicly available whether that's news or updates. Feel free to subscribe and post it here. You can also request the update in game requests.

Reactions: cuchulin

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2058M
SHA1SUM: 4e39b8d5b56cebcbd5ce8c907279c005f00f8b31
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes