3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Also, dev, can you put like an outline(black) For the text? It's all white and hard(kinda small) to see, basically white font with black outline.
I play the android version.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Also, dev, can you put like an outline(black) For the text? It's all white and hard(kinda small) to see, basically white font with black outline.
I play the android version.
You are talking about the dialog box opacity, right? This Multi-Mod can fix that and many more font and size issues but i really don't know nothing about android versions and if these mods can be applied there. I use it on pc version and it works perfect (Thanks KoGa3)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
lol this is the first time i saw an adult game had a DLC so what's this DLC content was about?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
What are the true relations between the MC and the girls please?
"housemate/friend" makes no sense and "dad/daughter" makes less sense.
Just started playing this game. So. Are the girls and the MC supposed to be of some relation to each other? It gives the option to change their names and relations. So was curious. Some of the stuff happening that doesn't match with how I have them created.
Well theres alot of sex scenes, but alot of the time its just teasing the MC. I really wish we could make the MC take control rather than himn sitting back and getting teased or cockblocked. MC seems to have a foot fetish, which I dont mind, im not into feet specificly (but do love me some legs tho) but I dont hate it.

Im am too confused about these relationships. How do they know each other. its nice to be able to customize, but I cant make any sense what to customize it too. Theres no real backstory how hes living with the girls in the first place and how they all suddenly adore him.

I see people bitching about the models used, seem fine to me. I've seen alot worse. I'd rate these on the good side. So not sure what the bitching is about.

The highlight of htis game for me. Is not seeing "oversized" boobs. Nice to see alot of small to mediums.
am confused as to how the girls are related to the MC because of all the custom input
This game is weird. Are the girls actually supposed to be the MC's daughters? There are some parts that don't make much sense if you set them to be his daughters but i'm not sure what else they could be with this "four young girls living with a middle aged MC" set-up.
i don´t get this game ....

who are the girls ? (meant to be)

what´s with this foot fetish thing ?

why is the mc going to that snake therapist ?

and why does my game end after this session ? :unsure:
am i supposed to tell that snake all the stuff or getting a game over ?
(edit : tested getting kicked to the mainmenu if not telling ... what a crap )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after this choice (second time deny/lying to the doc)
and
scene ep2_mcapp24 with dissolve
Unknown "Sure, at your house, same time!"

i get kicked to the main menu instead going to this

scene ep2_laterday with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(1, hard=True)

scene fadeblack with dissolve
MC "Finally, home, at least..."
MC "I just want a good sleep right now!"

is this supposed to go this way ? sn00p
Started new game. Kinda confused what's the MC's relationship with the girls. Some of the dialogue feels like they're family, but in the introduction(from this website) they're just stranger that lives in the same house.

Also, the face of Leah and Eliza looks like they are from horror characters, especially eliza.

Haven't gone far yet because i don't know what relationship should I put on them. Both housemate and sister felt awkward.
Need advice from everyone
all-of-this-pointing.gif
Basically 386 posts asking what relations are, im just gonna wing it/ experiment & see how it goes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.40 UE + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 185 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I download a lot of games on here, but this thread and or game is confusing.

The OP has a link to the game, but when you unzip it, it says it is Obscure Affairs UE v1.00...not v3.40 like the titles says. Every single one I d/l from any site on the net says Obscure Affairs UE v1.00 when unzipped, not v3.40. WHY?

There is a link to a 3.40 update in the OP, but THAT also says Obscure Affairs [v1.00 Ultimate Edition] [sn00p] - Update only then it has links to a update to v3.20 and then a v3.40.

So, what is all this? Is the game in the OP 1.00 and then we need to patch the game from 1.00 to 3.20 and then 3.40? This never happens to games on here, 99% of the time you only need to d/l the game from the main OP. Could someone clarify all this for us? Because the question has been asked a few times on here. Is 1.00 the newest version or do we need to patch to 3.40?

If 3.40 is the newest version then could we get a link to the FULL updated game 3.40 without patching? Maybe we could get a bit of clarification to the OP so people understand what is the newest version?

-----------------

As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos to it, too.

May 14, 2023
New game version v3.40UE is out. Unfortunately for me the game was quite re-designed.
Would have to change many things in my Mod because of that... And on itch I read the UI get's a big change in the next release oncemore. Not sure but I better stop the UI Mod now. Maybe the "WT" is possible, we will see.

Edit: did now as said above the WT only update and some "base" UI changes like ingame textbox/textsize/Quick menu etc.
But no changes for the main game UI itself anymore.
Because of that I'm probably not making a port since the game UI elements are to tiny for small screens.

Download Mod v3.40UE (~6MB)
WorkUpload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2071109 View attachment 2071110 View attachment 2071111 View attachment 2071112 View attachment 2071113
Could we get a gallery/replay?

I keep getting an error when trying to access your mod while inside the game. There seems to be an error in the Choice Option?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/OA_Intro.rpy", line 557, in script
MC "Hmm..."
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 276, in execute
screen KoGa3GameSettings:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 280, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 293, in execute
if not _menu:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 349, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 350, in execute
if KoGa3ChoiceOption == 1:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 350, in <module>
NameError: name 'KoGa3ChoiceOption' is not defined

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, I download a lot of games on here, but this thread and or game is confusing.

The OP has a link to the game, but when you unzip it, it says it is Obscure Affairs UE v1.00...not v3.40 like the titles says. Every single one I d/l from any site on the net says Obscure Affairs UE v1.00 when unzipped, not v3.40. WHY?

There is a link to a 3.40 update in the OP, but THAT also says Obscure Affairs [v1.00 Ultimate Edition] [sn00p] - Update only then it has links to a update to v3.20 and then a v3.40.

So, what is all this? Is the game in the OP 1.00 and then we need to patch the game from 1.00 to 3.20 and then 3.40? This never happens to games on here, 99% of the time you only need to d/l the game from the main OP. Could someone clarify all this for us? Because the question has been asked a few times on here. Is 1.00 the newest version or do we need to patch to 3.40?

If 3.40 is the newest version then could we get a link to the FULL updated game 3.40 without patching? Maybe we could get a bit of clarification to the OP so people understand what is the newest version?

-----------------

Could we get a gallery/replay?

I keep getting an error when trying to access your mod while inside the game. There seems to be an error in the Choice Option?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/OA_Intro.rpy", line 557, in script
MC "Hmm..."
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 280, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 293, in execute
if not _menu:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 349, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 350, in execute
File "game/Z_KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 350, in <module>
NameError: name 'KoGa3ChoiceOption' is not defined
Please re-download my Mod, should be fixed now.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Waiting for the 'completed' tag because in the meantime the story doesn't really make any sense, the dialogues are just dumb (or badly translated, I don't know), and I'm not even talking about the relationships you have to define at the beginning...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I hadn't played this for 'a while', so caught up on quite a lot. Now I knew the renders were pretty good but I find myself looking for any sign of a story. It's hinted at that there is some kind of story and machinations going on but nothing is laid out and to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what is going on and the dialogue doesn't help. So far is more form over substance.

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
Using v3.40UE and KoGa3 mod, I'm getting the error "Image 'oa_intro_elizahj02b' not found." and "Image 'ep2_aliceevent36' not found."

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Using v3.40UE and KoGa3 mod, I'm getting the error "Image 'oa_intro_elizahj02b' not found." and "Image 'ep2_aliceevent36' not found."
Hi. I checked, seems both are missing already in the original game download.
(tested it with the full game download)

Reactions: Cyrianu

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, that's on my end, just checked that, modified and fixed now, will be updated in a few days with the new release.
Are you ever going to clear up what the relations are intended to be? A lot of people have asked which should tell you that it isn't clear and that, particularly at the start, nothing really fits well.

Also, your tub has no water in it.
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Hermit76

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
There is already a "family" tree in work, which will appear in the next days.

Regarding the water from the tub, look closer, it was drained a bit lower from how it was in the previous scenes.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
The game urgently needs some kind of understandable plot and the return of old models without boobs of the 3rd size...

For a long time this game was my favorite, a month ago I downloaded 3.30 or 3.40 and still haven’t played it, I just don’t want to :cry:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The game urgently needs some kind of understandable plot and the return of old models without boobs of the 3rd size...

For a long time this game was my favorite, a month ago I downloaded 3.30 or 3.40 and still haven’t played it, I just don’t want to :cry:
I think they got changed after 3.10.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->