3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

jackhahn

Nov 2, 2022
I don't remember the exact steps to get there, it's one of the scenes on the upper deck of the boat near the end of this update.
can you say who is in the scene? the new version 1.0 (3.50) i have the only scene is with the two new blonde girls and the older milf tanned lady but they aren't wearing that bikini

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
can you say who is in the scene? the new version 1.0 (3.50) i have the only scene is with the two new blonde girls and the older milf tanned lady but they aren't wearing that bikini
Eliza and Li Wei

LI is Eliza's friend and a new character that the MC meets right at the end of the update.

I think, if I remember correctly, I went to see Alice and Diana in the tub then Ashley, Angela and Valery came up and then after that Eliza and Li showed up. but I might be forgetting steps, I can't recall well enough.

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
How often do they Update?
I do like this game and kind of picked by the story, so I wanna know more now haha

jackhahn

Nov 2, 2022
Eliza and Li Wei

LI is Eliza's friend and a new character that the MC meets right at the end of the update.

I think, if I remember correctly, I went to see Alice and Diana in the tub then Ashley, Angela and Valery came up and then after that Eliza and Li showed up. but I might be forgetting steps, I can't recall well enough.
thanks bro do you have subscribestar version or latest version in this thread? sounds like you have next update that is only on SS, my one ends with Eliza and 'Unknown' girl with tribal tramp stamp ascending some stairs....

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
thanks bro do you have subscribestar version or latest version in this thread? sounds like you have next update that is only on SS, my one ends with Eliza and 'Unknown' girl with tribal tramp stamp ascending some stairs....
I got it from this thread.

ObscureAffairs_UE-1.00-pc

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Obscure Affairs [v1.37 Ultimate Edition] [sn00p]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Obscure Affairs [v1.37 UE] [sn00p] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v1.00 UE (v3.40 UE) -> v1.37 UE [1,51 GB]
- - - -

Mac: v1.00 UE (v3.40 UE) -> v1.37 UE [1,51 GB]
- - -

COMPRESSED

Win/Linux: Compressed Update only by
SonsOLiberty [67,19 MB]
- - -

Mac: Compressed Update only by SonsOLiberty [62,28 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ObscureAffairs-1.37UE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The best I can offer is the image folder (just the update) contains 363 files.
Thank you, it's not even worth the trouble of translating, only 366 images on top of that I'll have to keep revising the dialog leave it alone

Reactions: Bob69

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
wtf is even this version system? 1.37? The last one was 3.40!
I don't even play this game yet ( or even follow its development ) but as I understood it, I think the developer baseline v3.40 into v1.00 ( v1.34 to be precise ), so this new release/update v1.37 is basically v3.70 ( newer than v3.40 ).

Why? I have no idea. Is my explanation correct? I also don't know. But let's not pick on the teeny tiny stuff that is not important and just enjoy the game.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes