4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
And I think you succeeded very well at that, honestly the scene was "worse" than I expected and yet I don't feel unhappy (Edit: by which I mean any less content with their budding relationship) about it at all, much to my own surprise. It makes perfect sense the way it happens & I also feel like it is kinda natural given not only Velvet's stance on sex but also the fact that the blood bond does effect Mal and it seems kinda logical for things to play out like that there, especially since I decided to try the route where Mal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
& I am just glad that even on what I would assume is likely going to be the more submissive route in their relationship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the feelings of Malady aren't brushed aside & the two of them work things out together. This is exactly the type of Vampire stuff I was hoping to find somewhere and that I didn't encounter yet across at least half a dozen of different VNs with vampires.
I think in most vampire stories (or ones I have read ) generally have the vampire be in the more dominant role and they usually mistreat the other party merely as a blood bank which is honestly very disturbing
Glad to see boundaries are trying to be set here in this game
On that note has anyone heard of tje yuri vampire anime:
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess

Reactions: Orphanus

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sure, a game where all the girls are lesbian or heavily lesbian inclined bis, needs pregnancy.
You say, that this thing with bees and flowers doesn't work they same for a lesbian couple?:eek::ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just starting this one. The MC is having her first talk with Lucille.

So Detective Noir. Not only the music, but her commentary.

I love it!

Reactions: BeCe

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You say, that this thing with bees and flowers doesn't work they same for a lesbian couple?:eek::ROFLMAO:
lesbian couple are human being. It never work pregnancy with lesbian, only if they ask for sperm donation. Oh, wait! Lesbiana hate sperm as well. :rolleyes: No prenancy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
lesbian couple are human being. It never work pregnancy with lesbian, only if they ask for sperm donation. Oh, wait! Lesbiana hate sperm as well. :rolleyes: No prenancy.
WTF? Do you know any lesbians? You've got some major preconceptions (no pun intended) there. I know a number women in same sex relationships who have had children. Some of them have been bisexual, but not all.

True, there are some lesbians out there that do hate men, hate sperm, who refuse to be with a bisexual woman who has been with a man within 30 days. Usually, that kind of seperatist attitude occurs because men have abused them. It doesn't arise from nothing.

EDIT: If I misread what you were saying and you were speaking from your own experience as a separatist lesbian rather than from ignorance as a man who presumes he knows what all lesbians are like, my sincerest apologies. I did not mean to presume.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
WTF? Do you know any lesbians? You've got some major preconceptions (no pun intended) there. I know a number women in same sex relationships who have had children. Some of them have been bisexual, but not all.
It just they were lebians befor, they become after. If male had kids it befor this part it could be that she got bad bad expirience with males and no dick, no pregnancy. Even if she had childrens it would by her psat relationship. But these are speculation or daydreams. What it a lesbian want a child and she wanted to make one if there will be no more males it this male hates or anti-mans go on this road? There wil be no pregnancy at all.
Ask to one who is 100% lesbian she never gonna had children. I would never had them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It just they were lebians befor, they become after. If male had kids it befor this part it could be that she got bad bad expirience with males and no dick, no pregnancy. Even if she had childrens it would by her psat relationship. But these are speculation or daydreams. What it a lesbian want a child and she wanted to make one if there will be no more males it this male hates or anti-mans go on this road? There wil be no pregnancy at all.
Ask to one who is 100% lesbian she never gonna had children. I would never had them.
So you are speaking as a lesbian who will never have a child?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Bold of u to assume all lesbians are man haters
There is a lesbian couple who lives next to me
One of them was my dad's friend and was married (forced by her family who didn't approve of her being a lesbian) and was also abused by the alcoholic husband
The husband died but she was already pregnant
She had decided to raise the child as a single mother but my mom introduced her to one of her friends who volunteered to help her raise the kid
Now they are beautiful couple and I am engaged to their daughter
They never hated men
One bad experience never defines who u are

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Bold of u to assume all lesbians are man haters
There is a lesbian couple who lives next to me
One of them was my dad's friend and was married (forced by her family who didn't approve of her being a lesbian) and was also abused by the alcoholic husband
The husband died but she was already pregnant
She had decided to raise the child as a single mother but my mom introduced her to one of her friends who volunteered to help her raise the kid
Now they are beautiful couple and I am engaged to their daughter
They never hated men
One bad experience never defines who u are
Not sure how the user meant it, but generally speaking not wanting to have a kid from any donor's sperm doesn't have to be rooted in hatred for men by any means. :unsure:
But then again I guess others could have a kid despite actually loathing all men equally, for whatever individual reason.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I think in most vampire stories (or ones I have read ) generally have the vampire be in the more dominant role and they usually mistreat the other party merely as a blood bank which is honestly very disturbing
Glad to see boundaries are trying to be set here in this game
On that note has anyone heard of tje yuri vampire anime:
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess
It's either that they mistreat the human as a walking blood bag (and not in a playful manner) which just isn't an interesting dynamic, or, which is stupid in a different way, there isn't any blood drinking at all.

Also I find it pretty meh wenn any dom/sub dynamic revolves around the dom being a dismissive bully, since these things have nothing to do with each other, but apparently it looks the same to some.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Not sure how the user meant it, but generally speaking not wanting to have a kid from any donor's sperm doesn't have to be rooted in hatred for men by any means. :unsure:
But then again I guess others could have a kid despite actually loathing all men equally, for whatever individual reason.
the other user did use the word hate as in
lesbian hates sperm lol

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is true. While I'm not a separatist when it comes to sexual activity, I would never get pregnant myself. Ever. I'm happy being the cool aunt.
And it's not like we need to populate the Earth. Because of my syster-in-law's medical conditions, my son does not plan on having kids (though that's become pretty common in his cohort)

I think in a culture that is accepting of all orientations, homosexuals are probably less likely to have children, but they can provide a valuable service to the community and families as the cool aunts and uncles.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well, I havent brought up the subject with my lesbian cousin, but I can't see her carrying a child. That however does not mean she is child averse. I could see her as a parental figure. Maybe her girlfriend would be up for it. (Havent met her yet. That is the thing with family living across the pond.) Anyway, their body and life, their choice.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
And it's not like we need to populate the Earth. Because of my syster-in-law's medical conditions, my son does not plan on having kids (though that's become pretty common in his cohort)

I think in a culture that is accepting of all orientations, homosexuals are probably less likely to have children, but they can provide a valuable service to the community and families as the cool aunts and uncles.
Well, I havent brought up the subject with my lesbian cousin, but I can't see her carrying a child. That however does not mean she is child averse. I could see her as a parental figure. Maybe her girlfriend would be up for it. (Havent met her yet. That is the thing with family living across the pond.) Anyway, their body and life, their choice.
of course no female is born to bear children only and no male is born to only impregnate women
that's what differentiates us from animals
their carnal instinct and way of living is : breed , be the hunter or be the hunted
we as social animals have something called love or relationships
and in those relationships their is sex
pregnancy is a byproduct not a must thing of sex as it's main objective is to continue the exsistence of species nothing more nothing less

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
of course no female is born to bear children only and no male is born to only impregnate women
that's what differentiates us from animals
their carnal instinct and way of living is : breed , be the hunter or be the hunted
we as social animals have something called love or relationships
and in those relationships their is sex
pregnancy is a byproduct not a must thing of sex as it's main objective is to continue the exsistence of species nothing more nothing less
In some of my stories, I'm definitely planning on a few asexual characters (as well as demi-sexual and sapiosxexual). So for them, they might engage in sex to bond with a partner, but they have little motivation outside of that.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes