4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
You would be better off apologizing for not putting in the correct tag to your game and wasting my download time
Other game writers include choices that actually affect the progression of the story, my mistake was in assuming you were one such game maker

Good luck with your story
and here I assumed u had some common sense
guess not
it is clearly written in the header that it's a visual novel
minimal choices but they have an extremely huge impact on the path and the ending of the game
ps : dev was sarcastic

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
One question the chapters are cumulatives or stand alone?, thanks, good work
Cumulative.
You would be better off apologizing for not putting in the correct tag to your game and wasting my download time
Other game writers include choices that actually affect the progression of the story, my mistake was in assuming you were one such game maker

Firstly, I'm not in charge of this thread and secondly, there isn't even a meaningful choices tag to select so I don't know what tag you are referring to my game not having.
I just wanted to ask, any plans for a Steam release? we need more Female MC AVNs on there.
Yes! My current plans are to finish the game and then have the whole thing put up on steam. Not a fan of early access.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OccultusDoD-CH5R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
The decision to go Vamp or not seems like it would have to based on the player's choice of LI. Choose Marsh and Mal would likely stay human but choose Vel or Ash and she'd want to become immortal too
What if we don't want to choose a LI?

I want to be a poly slut who bangs everyone (girls only) and if we are all together even better.

Or if I can be the Mother slave then I'm choosing her :p

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

i guess you are being sarcastic..?
lots of game threads here arent created by the devs and lots of devs don't have an account on F95.
You can use the report function and ask mods to add the kinetic novel tag. (but it seems to have more than one path so probably not..)
Its unfortunate that you run into a game with a genre you hate but no one needs to apologize for this.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Imagine missing the giant red VN tag then typing out "this is a visual novel" like you've made some kind of point.

Considering there are a couple of routes and the need to pick which LI you want to progress with i'd say it has meaningful choices.
Especially considering the fact BeCe got quite a bit of critique for having many more or less meaningless choices in Panacea I feel as if having much less of them, but only ones that truly matter, deserves praise, if anything. Complaining about this VN indeed being a VN is weird, but almost stranger are the people complaining about not having dozens of entirely pointless choices instead of a smooth, lengthy and rich read that has some truly impactful branches at key points. And a variety of distinct routes for the romances that are actually shaped by the choices made. I'm certainly heavily biased because a lesbian romance with vampires and some actual vampire stuff (blood drinking) has been missing for a long time, but even that aside this is one of the best VNs in the making.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Especially considering the fact BeCe got quite a bit of critique for having many more or less meaningless choices in Panacea I feel as if having much less of them, but only ones that truly matter, deserves praise, if anything.
Kinda resigned to people complaining about anything I do good or bad, before I just worried way too much about what other people wanted with Panacea to the detriment of the game. Which is why I'm just gonna make DoD the way I want. I hope when it's all done I'll have people wanting to replay to see the other paths.
What if we don't want to choose a LI?

I want to be a poly slut who bangs everyone (girls only) and if we are all together even better.

Or if I can be the Mother slave then I'm choosing her :p
Real-world rules apply, want to romance someone then it's a good idea to only say yes to one person, if you wanna be a slut say yes to everyone!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Kinda resigned to people complaining about anything I do good or bad, before I just worried way too much about what other people wanted with Panacea to the detriment of the game. Which is why I'm just gonna make DoD the way I want. I hope when it's all done I'll have people wanting to replay to see the other paths.
In my humble opinion it's likely to turn out best if you stick with your vision for the game. So far it works out, haven't reached the end of chapter 5 yet, but everything I've experienced so far felt like it made sense. I didn't encounter a single instance yet were I felt put in a situation that only happened because it was convenient with the characters acting wildly different from how they are portrayed otherwise. As long as no men are involved (unavoidably, not optionally ofc, that's fine) I certainly want to try out all the romance routes I find & then probably play around with making decision I'd usually not bother with in yet another playthrough. What I can already say is that Velvet & Ash are the 2 routes I definitely gonna see to the end and since I like the quite natural implementation of what you told me about yesterday I feel as if there's a decent chance I gonna go along with it once (as long as it still means no unavoidable m/f stuff) to experience both variants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dragon59

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally got around to playing the latest update. Kinda disappointed that if you choose Option 2, Vel doesn't pout that she doesn't get a new "buttmonkey". That and when she bites her thumb, Mal doesn't launch into quoting Romeo and Juliet.

Real-world rules apply, want to romance someone then it's a good idea to only say yes to one person, if you wanna be a slut say yes to everyone!
After finishing the update and choosing Option 2, I was curious about Option 3 but found I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I might. But then I tend to only have one playthrough, so I think I'll just stick with my original choice and go Option 2. But I will say that Option 3 had me curious enough to try it though, so I think you succeeded there.

Will also mention that it was overall a great update. Rhiannon is a blast, plus the "Stop that!" when talking to Mother. Oh and the "I am? I had no idea!" when talking to Trinity.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Especially considering the fact BeCe got quite a bit of critique for having many more or less meaningless choices in Panacea I feel as if having much less of them, but only ones that truly matter, deserves praise, if anything. Complaining about this VN indeed being a VN is weird, but almost stranger are the people complaining about not having dozens of entirely pointless choices instead of a smooth, lengthy and rich read that has some truly impactful branches at key points. And a variety of distinct routes for the romances that are actually shaped by the choices made. I'm certainly heavily biased because a lesbian romance with vampires and some actual vampire stuff (blood drinking) has been missing for a long time, but even that aside this is one of the best VNs in the making.
It makes proofreading a hell of a lot easier too :D

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Kadee's mom looks 60, Lucille looks 40, but Kadee was like a mother to Lucille? Are my age estimates way off or was Lucille's 'mother' younger than Lucille?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes