4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure quite what it is you're trying to say here, sorry.

But my original comment wasn't entirely serious, I could have made that clearer.
I just think Mal is the most attractive character in the game (by far), that's basically all I meant. If that character model was in another game, my MC would not look at any other girls :)

I wasn't asking for any changes to the game, and definitely not suddenly making her bi or straight.
I never see such a honest user, here on F95Zone such yourself. My respect.

Reactions: Jarulf

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
OMG finally a female protag game where mc is not a prude virgin girl who gets raped all the time ??
and she is a private eye who isn't going to get stolen from her husband by an ugly bastard??
good luck dev
following thread NOW!!!!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so i have a question related to in game choices
option 2 is to let velevet drink your blood or option 3 is become her ghoul so as of now what does each option do
spoilers are welcome !!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well, I fucked up here. I dropped support to BC after Panacea to spread a little love around, but this is such a worthy successor and deserves to be included.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Rhiannon is new best girl....

Wonder if she'd be okay with a poly relationship with Ash ..... and any of the other girls that wanna join in.

Not that i'm greedy of course.
Doesn't see to me that your greedy. Would have propose the same.:unsure:

Also fantastic new chapter, can't wait for the story to continue, but nevertheless take your time BeCe.

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
so i have a question related to in game choices
option 2 is to let velevet drink your blood or option 3 is become her ghoul so as of now what does each option do
spoilers are welcome !!
This is what I got planned MASSIVE spoilers so you know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Occultus: DoD [Ch.5 Revision 1] [BC]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Occultus DoD c5r1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you! If I may ask this, too, but does that mean the stuff you mentioned about that decision in your previous spoiler is optional/works differently if I follow the 2nd part of your advice? If it's the latter I will say I am pretty impressed by how much decisions seem to matter in your game. I'm very hyped now either way :cool:

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes