4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Me too.

She said she's lesbian so that's how i'm playing her .... but i'd play her that way regardless. Just would be weird for her to to one minute say she's lesbian then fuck a bloke. Probs vamp corruption.

I know a few people want that but it won't be happening in my playthrough at all.
While I agree with all you write, at this point in time, I thought the capture scenes and [drug] effects on the MC could hint at two paths; one light (let's say lesbian route) and the second dark/corruption/submissive (let's say bi route)... this would make more sense to me, rather than optional dick ;)

Reactions: BeCe

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Me too.

I played her as she is lesbian. And also give us Ash back.:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I agree with all you write, at this point in time, I thought the capture scenes and [drug] effects on the MC could hint at two paths; one light (let's say lesbian route) and the second dark/corruption/submissive (let's say bi route)... this would make more sense to me, rather than optional dick ;)
Thing there is you have people that like playing dark routes that don't want to see any dick at all.

It kinda forces people to play one route that way.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Thing there is you have people that like playing dark routes that don't want to see any dick at all.

It kinda forces people to play one route that way.
Again, I agree with what you write... <but> currently there is one route, it seems, while the author has laid groundwork to support a second, imho. Two routes, optional dicks?

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Again, I agree with what you write... <but> currently there is one route, it seems, while the author has laid groundwork to support a second, imho. Two routes, optional dicks?
I've done more groundwork than you think. Every romanceable girl is a route and there are factors that alter those routes, including choices you've already made, some of which have already blocked off future romances.
The dick or no dick thing is just that some characters are more inclined toward threesomes, swapping, watching and corruption. Some won't push you to do anything you don't want to do while others will just lose interest in you if you're not okay with it while the rest won't bring it up at all as a possibility.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If it makes you feel better, that would be what I'm going for. There is somewhat of a corruption aspect to the story, particularly down the ghoul path and I'd like to think that you guys would pick up on the fact that it is not normal behaviour for Malady.
I see ghouls as a vampire pet and I don't like be someone pet. I prefer be vampire rether then someone pet.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Keep that in the back of your mind as the story unfolds ;)
For what I read in one f nightmer is "The life come after death." It mean that MC can become vampire to be still alive. I didn't accepted to drink someone else blood if there is just become someone else pet and I prefer drink blood just to become vampire, but to be pet no thanks even if I knew that vampire that offered only two option prefer keep my free will. I will drink blood only if she offerd me another option: to turn MC into vampire I will gladely drinked.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
If it makes you feel better, that would be what I'm going for. There is somewhat of a corruption aspect to the story, particularly down the ghoul path and I'd like to think that you guys would pick up on the fact that it is not normal behaviour for Malady.
Now that option makes more sens. I found that the option to interact with Leyfield while druged felt a bit forced. If you allow me a bit of criticism relating to that interaction, I always found that there was a million ways to wright that part as her decision while still maintaining her sexual orientation clear. It not only felt like out of character, but also it felt like the author didn't want to put a lot of effort in it and the scene is there only to satisfy some annoying readers. It is so jarringly out of character that it didn't feel like it was there to serve the story. So in short my little piece of criticism is that to understand better I had to have the author spell it out for me and I can't be the only one.

The story is so great beside that, that I didn't want to talk about that point as the risk to pass as someone who want more straight scenes or to attract such people didn't seams worth it to me.

(Glad I can still give you a bit of coffee money on itch.io)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It's not everyday you can play a fem-protag AVN with a pretty decent story and a pretty likable protagonist that doesn't have to be a cum-dump in order to push the story forward, and of course all the lesbian encounters are super hot. can't wait to play the next chapter!

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I've done more groundwork than you think. Every romanceable girl is a route and there are factors that alter those routes, including choices you've already made, some of which have already blocked off future romances.
The dick or no dick thing is just that some characters are more inclined toward threesomes, swapping, watching and corruption. Some won't push you to do anything you don't want to do while others will just lose interest in you if you're not okay with it while the rest won't bring it up at all as a possibility.
I wonder how many LIs/relationship paths will there be, so far I could see about four maybe? (if we could have both Lucille and Trinity then I could die happy)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Really great game. I'm not really into vampires generally, but this game is the exception to that so far. I noticed a few editing mistakes (I think), mostly a missing genitive apostrophe here and there, but nothing that detracts from reading or confuses things. Malady is absolutely beautiful (I sort of wish I was playing as another MC so I could date her), and a great character. Wonderful noir mood.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now i'm lost.

I adored Ash but she's been gone for so long now and Velvet kinda took over as top girl.

What do I do if Ash does come back?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Now i'm lost.

I adored Ash but she's been gone for so long now and Velvet kinda took over as top girl.

Adore both?
Probably you would be a vampire at that time and Ash too, I think. As you both would need to learn how the vampire world ticks, Velvet could teach you and her. So, don't see a problem there, as long as the bed is big enough.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Now i'm lost.

It's Ashes to ashes, I guess.

I don't know how long after draining people can still get vampirized. It doesn't look like the characters see this as a possibility.
Maybe she could come back as a zombie?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I don't know how long after draining people can still get vampirized. It doesn't look like the characters see this as a possibility.
If Ash come back, I would think she would been turned around that time that she was murdered. All other things would make no sense in my eyes.

We will see what will happen, but I haven't losed my hopes yet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Ash probably got turned not long after her body was found.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Ash probably got turned not long after her body was found.
Her body is in police custody, though.
Actually, it's a little weird that there hasn't been an autopsy to confirm she was drained, yet. Maybe she's already missing from cold storage...

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes