4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you! If I may ask this, too, but does that mean the stuff you mentioned about that decision in your previous spoiler is optional/works differently if I follow the 2nd part of your advice? If it's the latter I will say I am pretty impressed by how much decisions seem to matter in your game. I'm very hyped now either way :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Makes sense! I what I meant was more if the
stuff will be mandatory on that path, but maybe this is a dumb question I realize, since you made it pretty clear everything is optional, if I recall earlier parts of the thread correctly.

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Makes sense! I what I meant was more if the
stuff will be mandatory on that path, but maybe this is a dumb question I realize, since you made it pretty clear everything is optional, if I recall earlier parts of the thread correctly.
Oh I see!

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Now it's out to the people I can say it without spoiling it for everyone ...... YAY Ash is back.

I like Vel, she's deff going to be second playthrough main girl but this playthroughs main girl is already set.
Would you be so kind to tell me if
:censored:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I apologise for the lack of arbitrary dialogue choices that don't impact the story so you can feel like you are playing a game.
Dev will this game have bdsm elements like ur previous game panacea ?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Rhiannon gives a strong Malkavian vibe. I definitely like her.

Glad that Ash is back. And although I'm not usually a fan of the mc's transformation into a vampire, now I have a feeling that Mal has fallen behind the train and it's time to grow fangs too.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Rhiannon gives a strong Malkavian vibe. I definitely like her.

Glad that Ash is back. And although I'm not usually a fan of the mc's transformation into a vampire, now I have a feeling that Mal has fallen behind the train and it's time to grow fangs too.
The decision to go Vamp or not seems like it would have to based on the player's choice of LI. Choose Marsh and Mal would likely stay human but choose Vel or Ash and she'd want to become immortal too

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I apologise for the lack of arbitrary dialogue choices that don't impact the story so you can feel like you are playing a game.
You would be better off apologizing for not putting in the correct tag to your game and wasting my download time
Other game writers include choices that actually affect the progression of the story, my mistake was in assuming you were one such game maker

Good luck with your story

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes