4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Turbo4elik

Oct 14, 2019
Exactly a month has passed since the release of Ch. 9 for $1 Patrons
Does anyone have any idea if the update will be public?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Exactly a month has passed since the release of Ch. 9 for $1 Patrons
Does anyone have any idea if the update will be public?
That could be the public release now, not sure, I know a lot of dev's now do the $1 tier as the public and it's been 89 days on Itch.io since it's been updated as well.

I supposed I can post it.

Reactions: Turbo4elik

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Occultus: DoD [Ch.9 R1] [BC]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Hey you guys!
Had a busy day yesterday which is why this post is late. So what is there to report? Finished up the opening scene for the next chapter and I am now working on the endings and setting up potential DLC, there a couple of characters and plot threads I didn't get to fully explore but I think I can do at a later date.
Releasing the most recent chapter for free at the start of next month and will be looking into how to make a decent game trailer for Occultus: DoD.
That's it for now,
-BC

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmm, when do you ever get a chance to set Marsh to True for the "Strength" dream option?... I zipped through again just outta curiosity and couldn't find a path that lead there and wondered if I'd missed a scene along the way.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm, when do you ever get a chance to set Marsh to True for the "Strength" dream option?... I zipped through again just outta curiosity and couldn't find a path that lead there and wondered if I'd missed a scene along the way.
Don't have sex with Ash

Reactions: BenHatira

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah that explains it cheers, I didn't even think to change something that early on before everything kicks off.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ah that explains it cheers, I didn't even think to change something that early on before everything kicks off.
One page back I linked to my own post listing the possible routes and what was necessary to view them (you could also find it by searching for posts using my username)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Occultus DoD c9r1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Sadly, no. Only ever intended for her to have a minor role but ended up having fun writing her. However, I have been giving thought to spin-off/DLC stuff and would like to focus on Cerys.
ywa,she is cool,which is why I loved the thought that she could corrupt Mal, depending on Mal's choices. So a Cerys DLC sounds awesome. She comes off as an anti-hero. Anyhow to see her corrupt or manipulate others would be fun.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
this is, next to a certain Luna, my favorit female protagonist.
no, honestly, she's adorable!
I only hope she stays, like Luna, the master of her own destiny.
I hate forced female corruption. like in a life simulation, there should always be a way out.
no matter if male or female!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OccultusDoD-CH9R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: turbojoe

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, the differences in routes I found were you recognise and talk to Becca or just see her, and the outlaws do or do not get a chance to snack on Trinity. Any others?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes