AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Glad to see this is still a thing! I'm just now searching for possible missee updates to titles I kept saves for and most are abandoned. Glad this is technically still going.

Reactions: blastwave2k

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
L
Lol tbf dev, I believe nobody is bothered about scary and horror stuff in the game. Well atleast in my case, I choose to simply play this game because of the Melanie route. Maybe you could give a Melanie based separate game?
This is not the case. I do regular polls, and checkups on my Patreons. The overwhelming majority of them likes the story. If I am not mistaken, when I made a poll with the choices a) I play only for the story, b) I play only for the UwU, c) I play for both, answers a) and c) outdid b) by a large margin.

And even if this wasn't the case, everytime I have tried writing pure erotica/hentai, I get bored immediately. The closest we will ever come to a Virginia pure hentai is the Onryo Oneshoot game I made with 2D art ^^

Speaking of 2D art, I am waiting for one commission to be done before I can finish v0.5 of this game. So if all goes according to keikaku plan, full release will be within a week :)

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I went ahead and rejoined. If its not up to par, then I will drop again. Too long between updates, but the devs need some support for these really good games.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Without understanding I played this game many months ago and this is still a demo!
I thought Demo was just the beginning of the game, and look at the very strange version that.... enough of that.o_O
Yeah, I am going to message the mod about that. This is v0.5, and not a demo anymore. Not their fault though, as I always forget telling them that lmao

Reactions: Moricano
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes