DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia Congratulations with your new "toy". Feels great to work on a new system.

What'd you end up getting? I think multiple 3060's is still the most efficient per $, but it struggles on big scenes.
Y'all ready for the biggest reveal?

I have, ever since I started, selectively used gaming laptops for my renders.

For the people that will go "NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU NEED TO USE STATIONARY", just know that you are the Soyjack, and I am the Chad Trad Wojack

Cope

Ceppa

May 13, 2021
This is a frame from one of the animations (Spoiler tagged since it is an actual spoiler lmao):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that something really interesting to see, I just love scenes with ass spanks, gropes and all that kind of stuff.
I just can't wait for this gem to come out.
You have my congratulations and my thank Disciple for creating this piece of art :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Y'all ready for the biggest reveal?

I have, ever since I started, selectively used gaming laptops for my renders.

For the people that will go "NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU NEED TO USE STATIONARY", just know that you are the Soyjack, and I am the Chad Trad Wojack
I think it's just your way of BDSM :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armada1987

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
when will be the next update release?
Hard to say, I am about 60% done with writing out the update, but since I will switch all my focus to writing Birds now, as I just released the latest update of Autumn, it will be quicker to write it now ^^

Reactions: Laird04

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Depends on what tier you are on, because I have posted a lot of erotica previews and story previews for v0.5 Birds, and a couple for all Patreons. Here is one I can share here to everyone (This is from the Ryan event, he has the male to female route). And no, I will not apologise for the awkward pose of the camera. Butt is life, butt is love, butt is eternal (It is known).

View attachment 1379018

Regardless, if you click the tag "Of Birds and Bees" on my page, it should show you all the previews and news relating to it.

I love you too <3
So you are telling me, 0.5 will have lots of BUTT stuff?

Ah.... my fetish is gonna go wild when it drops....

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Hard to say, I am about 60% done with writing out the update, but since I will switch all my focus to writing Birds now, as I just released the latest update of Autumn, it will be quicker to write it now ^^
These games are great, there will be more BDSM stuff in this one than in Autumn Boulevard or???

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
And to add to this, I need to be careful so not every route devolvs into bdsm xD

But I saw a brief screen or two of Miki3Dx (Forgive me if I get the name wrong) who had this bimbo training session thingy comic. Lets say, it gave me some ideas ^^

Not Blåkulla Bimbo Pony UwU ideas, but a way to make it not as horrifying lol

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
And to add to this, I need to be careful so not every route devolvs into bdsm xD

But I saw a brief screen or two of Miki3Dx (Forgive me if I get the name wrong) who had this bimbo training session thingy comic. Lets say, it gave me some ideas ^^

Not Blåkulla Bimbo Pony UwU ideas, but a way to make it not as horrifying lol
I'm not really into bimbo stuff but everyone has their own so I respect who likes what because I love kinky stuff in games
Too bad it won’t be a Blåkulla finish because he was great at AB.
You might make a similar ending in this game. My only regret is that we didn't have the option to see what would have happened if she had gone to one of the people from Blåkull
I hope there will be more BDSM stuff in AD and I am looking forward to finishing AD the last time I played it was during karate when I got over covid 19 and it helped me a lot thanks it occupied my thoughts. And I'm looking forward to the new apdate from AD I'm currently downloading it.
Just keep it up :D

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes