sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
My first time playing. I had blue balls at the end though... i'm so ready for Melanie to get wild with these nasty men.
Admittedly I'm only interested in the Melanie corruption story at this point and could do without too much weirdness. I will say the soundtrack is great, especially the haunted one... yes the haunted tune is overplayed thoughout the story, but it sets the mood so well.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I really like this one, a bit sad that I can't bimbo Mel as well since I'm already a Claudia fan, but ohwell, lol. I look forward to more updates and since it's 0.4 and the story has barely kicked off really I guess it's safe to assume we'll be going pass 1.0 easily. Anywho thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I played the new update last night, and i LOVED it and truely cannae wait for more of Klaudia easily seducing Mel, haha Diva thinks he's gonna get first crack at Mel? NAE FUCKIN CHANCE even if i wanted to pick his path, (which i don't) Klaudia has already got a huge head start.

Keep up the AMAZING work Disciple of Virginia, stay safe.

Reactions: azel1

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
how often are updates? is it once every 6 months or once every 3-4 months?

just so Ik when to come back and check this game out again

Reactions: AwsHen

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
how often are updates? is it once every 6 months or once every 3-4 months?

just so Ik when to come back and check this game out again
This is the devs second project, the other game is their main priority so updates on this are few and far between so 6 months+ would be a good estimate.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How many NTR scenes are there? Is there enough content to justify a playthrough or should i wait 1-2 more updateS?

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
How many NTR scenes are there? Is there enough content to justify a playthrough or should i wait 1-2 more updateS?
I would wait a couple more updates if you’re an ntr fan. As it stands, there’s a fantastic ntr plot line with beautiful MC and nasty men in her life, but it’s at the teasing stage.

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
This game is so amazing, i just dont understand how is this game not the main one dev top priority, i like Autumn Boulevard as well but this game beats that game in every category, there is just no comparison, its literally a no brainer for which is the better game, from character designs, graphics to plot this game is just top notch, if i say in easy words dev outdid himself with this game.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i played this with many route,
so thi's just wife/female imagine touching/playing with a few men?

it's that really sexscene in future?
sorry my bad english not my native language

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a small hope for a future path here, will there be either a pretty faced or at least average lookin Curvy or BBW/Fat lassie who decides to corrupt Melanie into her sex slave like Klaudia does on her path planned in the future? If not that's fair enough.

Love the curves on Mel and Klaudia, and i also really like plus sized curves.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes