Jul 31, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia Will your games (this one specifically i guess) always have the protag become an ugly-cock slut? I really liked autumn boulevard at the start when it was more blackmail style, but got kinda turned off when she started shamelessly enjoying screwing all the horrible old men. Kinda felt like it was for patreon rules but could be wrong and its just not my cup of tea. If this one will be the same, any chance for alternate dialogue path where that isn't the case?

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Was there anything added in this update content wise? I just played from my last save and there doesn’t seem to be anything of note?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Love it, really shaping up.

But I can't enjoy any horror without superimposing the horror stylings of Garth Marenghi

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Story is oke, really good but looooots to read. ok, yes i skipped some parts. nice made, thx for share

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I do like this VN, but the pace is so slow... I don't mind the walls of text, but the erotic events are still very light. I hope that changes.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What i'm looking forward to the most is an ending where Klaudia seduces Mel into her loyal and favourite pussygirl, speaking of that is there a continuation of her seducing Mel in this update?

Last edited:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly I personally love the story. It's definitely a bit weird but I find it interesting and refreshing.
Also nice how you can choose the routes you want to go down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Honestly I personally love the story. It's definitely a bit weird but I find it interesting and refreshing.
Also nice how you can choose the routes you want to go down.
based

Reactions: CouchPillow
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes