Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This was supposed to be a "Sarah's Life" remake from the start. But due to differences, and other stuff, I decided to make a "Sort-Of-But-Not-Really" sequel, that is this.

So Melanie's mother's name is Sarah, and Melanie has the same body and face as the model Impure used. Although I made Melanie more thicc ^^
Lmao i thought there was something fishy when i saw mother's name was Sarah and from distance she was looking like her in the other game :LOL: i really would like a sarah's life remake but you game is really good so far too, some scenes and music creeped me out especially that damn dim music, thanks for making this game.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
This was supposed to be a "Sarah's Life" remake from the start. But due to differences, and other stuff, I decided to make a "Sort-Of-But-Not-Really" sequel, that is this.

So Melanie's mother's name is Sarah, and Melanie has the same body and face as the model Impure used. Although I made Melanie more thicc ^^
Once autumn finishes, would you consider making a sarah's life remake since the other dev abandoned that effort, this would help with bird and bees as a sequel and you could shape the story in sarah's life as it was not really completed.

Reactions: Damnd

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Once autumn finishes, would you consider making a sarah's life remake since the other dev abandoned that effort, this would help with bird and bees as a sequel and you could shape the story in sarah's life as it was not really completed.
We will see certain parts remade in "Birds", that is all I want to say without giving out spoilers.

A full remake we will see. I can't say either yes or no to it. The issue becomes the timeline, as "Sarah's Life" took place at the very earliest in 2005, and "Birds" take place somewhere in 2011 - Now.

All in all, we will see ^^

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
We will see certain parts remade in "Birds", that is all I want to say without giving out spoilers.

A full remake we will see. I can't say either yes or no to it. The issue becomes the timeline, as "Sarah's Life" took place at the very earliest in 2005, and "Birds" take place somewhere in 2011 - Now.

All in all, we will see ^^
Thank you for considering it :love:

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Just want to say I've really enjoyed this game, played it twice over in two seperate instances. Can't wait to see what you do next with Mel! Really liked where the corruption route was heading :)
Thanks ^^

Since I have laid out the majority of the groundwork, things can finally start to happen next update lol

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Really loved this game ; I made 2 saves as usual (one "clean and loving" and one "let the panties hit the floor") and I enjoyed both.
Can't wait for the update :D
Also, absolutely loved Autumn Boulevard ; I hate RPGM so the fact that AB is in my favourites says volume of your great work. Waiting like crazy for the update as well :D

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Really loved this game ; I made 2 saves as usual (one "clean and loving" and one "let the panties hit the floor") and I enjoyed both.
Can't wait for the update :D
Also, absolutely loved Autumn Boulevard ; I hate RPGM so the fact that AB is in my favourites says volume of your great work. Waiting like crazy for the update as well :D
<3

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes