Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
To point out that English is not her first language, and that she thinks in Swedish. Couldn't be bothered to put up *Translated* like I do in Autumn Boulevard, everytime Maria and Sylvessa speak Romanian to eachother
Yeah that makes sense. I am something of a language enthusiast and I notice some languages use sentence structures that would make an English-speaker scratch their head. I also noticed you occasionally use non-English words, for example the Swedish word for hedgehog in place of its English name. Nice touches.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Articuno15

May 13, 2017
I was a big fan of the Klaudia scene in the recent update. I was not really looking forward to that route before, but now it is probably the one I'm looking forward to the most. Keep up the good work!

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Of Birds and Bees [v0.3] [DiscipleOfVirginia] - Original Size: 823MB

Compressed version for PC (441MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Game is so far okay, im currently at the dinner table at first meeting with arthur. One thing i noticed there was the similarity between Melanie and Sarah in Sarah's life game, or both could be just the typical girl if dev decides to make her blonde :unsure: (not like blondies arent my favourite as seen from my signature especially when they wear glasses) 1608408476172.png

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
between Melanie and Sarah in Sarah's life game,
This was supposed to be a "Sarah's Life" remake from the start. But due to differences, and other stuff, I decided to make a "Sort-Of-But-Not-Really" sequel, that is this.

So Melanie's mother's name is Sarah, and Melanie has the same body and face as the model Impure used. Although I made Melanie more thicc ^^

Reactions: Okabe19

SmexyBoy

Feb 15, 2019
This was supposed to be a "Sarah's Life" remake from the start. But due to differences, and other stuff, I decided to make a "Sort-Of-But-Not-Really" sequel, that is this.

So Melanie's mother's name is Sarah, and Melanie has the same body and face as the model Impure used. Although I made Melanie more thicc ^^
0.4 when?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes