DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The full release will be this weekend for +6 Patreons. If a pirate leaks it before and the Beta gets released before that, although I recognise I cannot stop anyone from playing it, I do implore you to wait for the full release, as I haven't done the last "bug chasing", and also haven't double checked that the continuity of the story is in tune overall.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The full release will be this weekend for +6 Patreons. If a pirate leaks it before and the Beta gets released before that, although I recognise I cannot stop anyone from playing it, I do implore you to wait for the full release, as I haven't done the last "bug chasing", and also haven't double checked that the continuity of the story is in tune overall.
It will be hard but ok, it's the best way. Not really because of bugs, but as a token of respect for the dev and his patrons. They paid so they should have it sooner and if it can help the dev in not losing any supporters, then awesome.
That said, can't wait for the full public release :D

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
we need a jack sparrow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------BEFORE DOWNLOADING READ THE FOLLOWING------
There is a bug, it is fixed now. However, if you are NOT on the Liam BDSM route, you need to reload an earlier save, and when getting the decision to either go alone and clean Liam's house or with Trey and Leon, pick going with Trey and Leon. I am extremely sorry for this issue, but there is no other way around it.

This is the choice I am taking about, its towards the end of v0.3

Also, for those of you that do not know (I just learnt this last week), "H" hides the textbox lol.

If any issues arises, let me know ASAP, as when I compressed this thing, it became really small in size, which is a little worrisome.

Enjoy!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What type of NTR there is in this game? Melanie have a boyfriend/husband that share her with other men?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This game was incest as I remember
No, and there will never be incest in this game, or any of my games.

son and mom
No

box in basement
Yes :)

then it reveals some demon or other shit inside
No

then developer stopped with updates and game disappears.
Yes and no. Autumn Boulevard is my focus, so this is my secondary priority.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Of Birds and Bees [v0.4] DiscipleOfVirginia

Original Size Win/Linux: 847 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 599 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 582 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes