Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
M' afraid not. DoV said "two new characters not important at all in the main story"
But maybe we can have them "interact" *wink* with the MC or maybe just Ryan since it's the bimbo route
Crap, ma heid is up ma arse, I was thinking DoV was talkin about then new small game he's working on the side.

Ah well, it'll still be a minted scene when it's ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Crap, ma heid is up ma arse, I was thinking DoV was talkin about then new small game he's working on the side.

Ah well, it'll still be a minted scene when it@s ready.
No worries ; must confess I hoped it was MC or Ryan in the picture but then I read....several times :LOL:

You know it ;) ; ain't been disappointed with a Dov scene so far

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Not gonna lie I cant stand the whole bimbo thing with the fake lips ass and tits. I like a woman to look natural. Of course I like big tits but not fuckin gazungas. lmao! Im def looking forward to this game being updated tho its 1 of my favorites on here.

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
Not gonna lie I cant stand the whole bimbo thing with the fake lips ass and tits. I like a woman to look natural. Of course I like big tits but not fuckin gazungas. lmao! Im def looking forward to this game being updated tho its 1 of my favorites on here.
Agree with you on both, not being a fan of the bimbo look and still looking forward to an update. This game is wonderfully weird and creepy + the swedish(?) lesbian path is smoking hot.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hey DiscipleOfVirginia
I have a little suggestion for a better UI

I wanted to change a few thing in the UI like the textbox to put the classic one
And especially put different colors for different characters names because it's far easier to read

But the way you code you game make it impossible to simply change characters names colors
Because you didn't define the character names, instead you've simply put the name before each line of dialogue :

1657802765563.png

I think that's what you should have done :

1657802797928.png

Defining each character , this way you can add a custom colors to each characters, it's far easier to read
and it's also faster to write because you don't have to write the full name for each line, instead you could replace it with just a letter

If you want, you can still do it now in less than 10min
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and maybe you should use this to also add a face pic on the side of the textbox for each character
because the amount of new character at the beginning and the fact that the render don't always show precisely who is talking, it can be hard to understand who is who

Last edited:
Reactions: TheThirst

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey DiscipleOfVirginia
I have a little suggestion for a better UI
Sure!

Hey DiscipleOfVirginia

I wanted to change a few thing in the UI like the textbox to put the classic one
I feel like this comes down to personal taste. If you like the classic renpy one, go for it. I however...

Things I hate with all my heart:

1. Demon Slayer

2. Hero's NTR Adventure

3. The Default textbox in Renpy

4. Sneezing

With that said, if anyone, you or someone else, have any suggestions of cool looking textboxes, be sure to mention them ^^ But I will never ever ever ever use the default one.

Hey DiscipleOfVirginia

And especially put different colors for different characters names because it's far easier to read
Maybe, if I have the time. But then I would probably only give it to Melanie and The Wasp. Because if you try to give every character a different color, you will loop into the fact that ppl will get lost if two characters have the same color.

Hey DiscipleOfVirginia

Oh and maybe you should use this to also add a face pic on the side of the textbox for each character
This is, again, a personal preference, but in games with 3d renders I always found them looking extremely cringe. If other people like the textbox with the face in games with 3d renders, hey go for it. I however always found it cringe. But I might add something with the "Character Screen Updated", like the image I use in the character screens also shown.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Because if you try to give every character a different color, you will loop into the fact that ppl will get lost if two characters have the same color.
Do you realize that this problem already exist ? Every characters ALREADY HAVE the same color

The goal here is to not give them the same colors :LOL:
Your game don't have hundreds of character so it's not that hard to have a different colors for each without having 2 characters sharing the same color

Right now, while I'm playing the game I create a custom color for each character that have more than 50 line of dialogue
So if you want when I'm done ( and if I don't abandon it :LOL:) I can give you the "script, v02, v03, v04, v05" files that I edited so you can see if you like the colors

oh and when I'm talking about the default renpy textbox, it's not the opaque one, it's a version more transparent
Old -> new
1657906614790.png 1657906458695.png

Nov 26, 2017
The MC is the biggest cuck I ever encountered

"This group of people that almost murdered my sister in front of me? Imma join them :cool::cool::cool:"

"The guy that I just witnessed groping a child? He is awesome giga based Chad and I love him :cool::cool::cool: "

Thank God for Chainsawman, its like Demon Slayer but based and good.
That’s understandable. Tanjiro isn’t one of my favorites either, I do love the side characters of the world though. Kyojuro and Kokushibo are my boys.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Do you realize that this problem already exist ? Every characters ALREADY HAVE the same color
For you, I will make the color black and in comic sans font, with text size 12

Jokes aside, you are the only one who ever brought this up as an issue to me. No one has ever mentioned text color to me as a critique.

Sure send it to me if you want ^^

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
That’s understandable. Tanjiro isn’t one of my favorites either, I do love the side characters of the world though. Kyojuro and Kokushibo are my boys.
Yeah, Kyojuro is pretty cool I guess. And Nezumi ofc. But its like... Its just so bad xD

Then again, I read Demon Slayer off the back of Attack On Titan (When we were almost at the end of the manga), and Tokyo Ghoul, and they are just sooo much better, and then to get served this shitty mediocre shounen??? Didn't even finish it.

Reactions: TheRoaringEagle
Nov 26, 2017
Yeah, Kyojuro is pretty cool I guess. And Nezumi ofc. But its like... Its just so bad xD

Then again, I read Demon Slayer off the back of Attack On Titan (When we were almost at the end of the manga), and Tokyo Ghoul, and they are just sooo much better, and then to get served this shitty mediocre shounen??? Didn't even finish it.
Tokyo Ghoul worth looking into?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
What the hell are they talking about? There is other Anime other than with ultra violence and where everyone dies at the end..?

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
What do you think of the anime called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Higurashi When They Cry)?
Never heard about it, and ever since I read Demon Slayer and got let down, I have a cautious relationship with new anime or manga

What the hell are they talking about? There is other Anime other than with ultra violence and where everyone dies at the end..?
You should try Attack on Titan then. Its a very cute love story between an autistic girl and a guy who can transform into a very friendly giant

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes