1stB

Jan 19, 2019
I have finished Autumn Boulevard couple of weeks ago. I didn't like the story even I can consider myself as a horror fan. But adult content was fine.
But this is a gem!
Most underrated game I have ever see in this forum. I am looking forward to next update both for story and adult content, I hope it will be bigger as Klaudia's butt.

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
This game features a lot of fetishes I don't have any particular interest in, or outright dislike, yet despite that I've really enjoyed it. It certainly helps navigate the different fetishes with the pretty clear indication of what routes will lead to what fetishes, which was nice to see.

I'm honestly surprised this game doesn't have a larger following, especially considering how long it's been in development. I'm far from being a horror fan but the plot in this game intrigued me and I was surprised at how invested I became. The characters are well written and the dialogue is both enjoyable and immersive. Add to that some beautiful renders alongside some sexy scenarios and you're suddenly staring at a good game, this game.

I also have to say that I've always been weak for a well sculpted behind and I was surprised at how effective these, simple yet enjoyable, slap/touch animations were. I realized I have sorely missed the jiggliness that ensues in almost every other game I've played.

Even though not everything in this game is for me I have to give some praise to the dev for holding on to what they enjoy, and giving some flexibility in which of those fetishes the player has to partake in. I suspect the fans of the slightly more niche fetishes featured in this game love you for it. Although I do feel that some of the immersion slightly cracks when there are people that look unrealistically ugly to the point of being hardly human. I'm thinking of the horrific monstrosities referred to as neighbours in the apartment complex and I would also throw Sigge into that lot, probably the scariest things shown in the game so far.

I'm looking forward to more content and I would also like to urge the dev, like I always do with female protagonist games, to think more about pregnancy risk and prevention. No matter if you plan to have any pregnancy in the game or not, the fantasy and "risk" of it can nevertheless be exciting and can be achieved for pretty minimal work. The risk of pregnancy can simply be hinted at in text without the need for any special renders and can make the scenes very hot for those of us who find it exciting.

Although it would be nice to have a more long running setup that once in a while references if Melanie is on the pill or not so that we more clearly know when it's safe or not, consistency is key after all. I assume she is on the pill at the moment since Trey gives her a creampie during their sex scene, but it would be nice if that is more clear.

So, I urge you to think about prevention a bit more: pills, condoms because it will make the eventual scenes without any incredibly hot. You can do a lot with the pregnancy risk fetish if you'd like, using the morning-after pill is a great tool if you want to cut it a bit more close. That's, however, only my opinion but I suspect I'm not completely alone.

Thanks for reading and as always have a great day!

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
his dick got eaten by wendigo
terribly sorry
In this game the old man that is the neighbour of the female protagonist (The one that want to make her his maid wife in the cutscene) can have more scenes and to have more impact in the game, please. Is that I love the character of Mrs. Jhonson in Autumn Boulevard, I was sad when they kill the character of Mrs. Jhonson and really wanted to see his ending with Sylvessa. So please in this game dont kill the old mans. Please

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I've always been weak for a well sculpted behind and I was surprised at how effective these, simple yet enjoyable, slap/touch animations were. I realized I have sorely missed the jiggliness that ensues in almost every other game I've played.
Surprised me too. DoV clearly understands this fetish very well

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Whats fictional story? Is it short projj or new long term game project parallel to this one?

hedgehog.png

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes