Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
True games like this are very rare even with an interesting plot and horror with several interesting tags in my opinion it is one of the best games with female Mc :cool:

Reactions: McZoy

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
A lot, the Second Ark starts this update. I want to have one bad ending inbefore each ark ends. This is the bimbo bad end coming this update, but the bimbo route continues in another direction when you pick the option not to be one it.
This game/AVN really captivated, intrigued me very much and surprised me very, very much. It is awesome. I couldn't stop playing it! Congratulations, DiscipleofVirginia! I'm very much looking forward to the next update.

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
I really like your games. But, there is the part of the butt stuff, I dont have really a big problem big anal, but the that of one girl licking the ass of man kinda turn me off. Also, I have to said that you have become much better in doing bimbo content right now the sister of Melanie looks really good in his bimbo form and Im going to play that route, but in autum Bolevard let me tell you (With out offense) the bimbo of sylvana was like a plastic doll, was kinda scary.

I like you story a lot, i dont have a problem with any else. Lets say that I prefer the pussy over the anal because I find it more clean ( Im referring too the part of safe sex...in terms of health), but I dont have any problem of the spanking, ntr and corruption, I really hope that you continue to do that good job. And please allow Melanie to become the bride of the old man (The one that likes spaking)

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Dev it's been a while since the last update of this game. Hopefully you have got a lot content in the next update. BTW when is it due?
I just finished writing v0.6 in Ren'Py. For the alpha, I want the complete bimbo bad end to be finished in terms of renders and animations.

Its hard to say though, as I have some personal stuff to deal with first before I can deep dive completely (Nothing bad, just bureacratic nonsense)

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
I just love this game solely for the promise of dominating Klaudia as Diva. Im into this kind of stuff and its very rarely done well in most games. So far this seems to have a bit of everything for a lot of people and I am all for it. If updates take some time, I dont mind, it will be worth my time anyhow.

Reactions: fcofco and Corutuin

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
aren't you the guy who was the only one that guessed the ending of Autumn Boulevard correctly?
That was me? Are you referring to the eternal island? Right now Im not really sure about that, beacuse was only referring to as an idea for a ending. I was the guy that was asking for sylvanna to have a ending with Mrs. Jhonson in the eternal island and become his bride, I was really shock to know that he died in the game, I really like his character. Also Im sorry if I have errors in my english writting that's because Im a spanish-speaker.

EDIT: I think you're referring to when Brownie was killed and Sylvanna went to confront that "creepy woman" (I don't remember her name either, sorry) in the bar where she apparently died. In that same version they killed Mr Johnson, and I was asking in the chat if it would be possible if Sylvanna had a deep relationship with him she could meet Mr Johnson in the afterlife instead of meeting her other boyfriend as an alternative ending.

Last edited:

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
I have seen that several times that "The black queen of the wasps" (I dont remenber his name sorry, so i give her an Alias) has appeared several times through these mirrors to attack even a couple of the characters.

I wanted to ask you if the theme of being trapped inside a mirror or ending up inside the mirror world would be used? Or is it my wrong impression?

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
It's a good thing Klaudia is a lesbian, otherwise I'd say she belongs in a woodchipper :sneaky: Anyways, looking forward to more depravity, BDSM and even some DuoLingo lessons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I would like to see Klaudia lose her bet with Diva and be completely dominated by him and become his slave. I would really like to see all that route.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Me personally, i want Klaudia to become a true lesbian harem queen (no chance in hell Diva) with Mel as her personal favourite and most loyal pussygirl.

But thats just my opinion, I love femdom, when it becomes lezdom I start drooling.
(y)You are not the only one I also really want something like this I love this type of content even more between girls ;)

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Me personally, i want Klaudia to become a true lesbian harem queen (no chance in hell Diva) with Mel as her personal favourite and most loyal pussygirl.

But thats just my opinion, I love femdom, when it becomes lezdom I start drooling.
You're wrong and fucked. The best of this game (as in others by the same author) it is the extreme contrast between hot girls and old ugly motherfucker bastard...but, of course, that's just my opinion.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes