JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Although I see where you are coming from, I do not want to be haunted by Tolkien
Never haunted by him,nothing but respect though.He would not roll in his grave over your creative story. Unlike some Amateur Amazon writers. "smirk" . I would not worry. I love the Melanie character the most and her guardian and it seems the wasp or Queen Louie would agree with me. Which is why I think it would be cool if there a route where Melanie is persuaded by the Queen, or just goes bad. It's good to be bad. Cheers.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Well, I've seen the dull horror that is Finlands TV. :D No offence to Finland, love you all.
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers on MTV3 just now and it must be at least the hundredth rerun. If you don't understand Finnish or Swedish, then you're very much limited to movies and series from USA and Britain, that you've probably already seen.

Reactions: pr0n

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
In other news, I just finished creating this in universe "Infomercial" about The Wasp. Those of you here who know about analog horror (Such as The Mandela Catalogue, Gemini Home Entertainment etc), its in those veins. I will see how my Patreons like it, and if they do, I will post it to youtube, then here.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
here it is ^^ We had a poll on my Patreon, and since the majority of people wanted me to do more of these, I will do so. This one will actually be early in the game (After Mel exits the backrooms the first time), the second one will be like 33% through v0.6

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
here it is ^^ We had a poll on my Patreon, and since the majority of people wanted me to do more of these, I will do so. This one will actually be early in the game (After Mel exits the backrooms the first time), the second one will be like 33% through v0.6

That corridor looks likes the backrooms...What exactly are those corridors? Where there are?Are those dreams? Or is that the place where the dreams come to died and the nightmares are born? Will Mel marry the old man that likes bondage? When is going to be the release of the game?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

That was pretty great ; made me think of a SCP procedure

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Discipline of Virginia

You have to look this scary tale from the SCP Foundation. This is SCP 2316, The Bodies in the Water :
Note: Look for the footnotes that are only visible when you select the text.

This is a very lethal and creepy cognitohazard, this mean that is something (A information, a place, an event, a person...or a thing) a that poses a danger to any subject that perceives it with any of our five physical senses: sight (visual), hearing (auditory), smell (olfactory), taste (gustatory), and touch (tactile). This applies to both things that cause physical harm as well as things that cause psychological damage, but only in a way that would be anomalous). In short words, if even you are able to see in any possible way this thing will kill you.

I hope that this is going to be a inspiration for you.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Will Mel marry the old man that likes bondage? When is going to be the release of the game?
Asking the important questions /s

Memes aside,

Ever since I played Scars of Summer, and the otther Amourous blabla by same author, I hate the trope of "girl falls in love with ugly bastard and marries him". Ppl are here to see thicc girl get railed by ugly bastard, not fall in love with them

Discipline of Virginia

You have to look this scary tale from the SCP Foundation. This is SCP 2316, The Bodies in the Water :
Thx, I will check it out ^^

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well the most hard NTR is that the girl is totally in love with the ugly bastard
shes so in love shes shy about it and she offer her entire soul to him.
she is devoted to him totally and will not allow anyone else to touch her, if not the ugly bastard wants that.

Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
Ppl are here to see thicc girl get railed by ugly bastard, not fall in love with them
100% agree, it was refreshing to play Autumn Boulevard cause MC didnt get completely crazy about cock, ugly bastard etc. I hate when in corruption games character go to the point when she lose all of her personality and becomes just cock hungry zombie, or fall in love with some bastard just because he fucked her enough times. Stupid af, but apparently japanese devs/artists love this crap cause i see it alot theirs games/manga.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
100% agree, it was refreshing to play Autumn Boulevard cause MC didnt get completely crazy about cock, ugly bastard etc. I hate when in corruption games character go to the point when she lose all of her personality and becomes just cock hungry zombie, or fall in love with some bastard just because he fucked her enough times. Stupid af, but apparently japanese devs/artists love this crap cause i see it alot theirs games/manga.
I will just chime in and take this oppurtunity and say "My Hero's NTR Adventure" is a crime against humanity. But, one of the plot points of that game is really good, so I play homage to it in "Birds".

Because as the expression says, you can't not fully hate something if not part of you loves it too.

But please, never play that game, and never look it up (Those images gives me fucking nightmares, and I write horror lmao).

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
For some reason the romance path will always be the sickest and most depraved option when the male character is represented by an ugly bastard. Exactly the opposite when the character is young and handsome.
And it's actually quite easy to explain. When we think of an ugly bastard we think of rape, blackmail, mind control, drugs and so. How else can such disgusting dudes have sex with the heroine of the day?
On the contrary, that the heroine falls in love with a fat, old and ugly bastard seems to us something that goes against common sense, something completely out of place. Certainly a crime against humanity. Worse yet: a crime against nature.
But that's what makes it so obnoxious and alluring at the same time.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
On that aspect, I do like how DiscipleOfVirginia has been handling it so far in this game. No romance, but still, deep down Melanie enjoyed what Gerald did to her in the office. Or she felt attraction for Klaudia. And Amy got excited with what was going to happen with Lester. I thoroughly enjoy mind-shifting and corruption in NTR, but romance is not such an important element, imo. And it easily becomes cringe fuel.

Reactions: MattyJuk

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
You know.... Normally I would take the good guy/girl route but I decided to go full retard on this one and just make all of the crazy choices.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes