JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would love to see the heroine go all Arthas or Sith lord and join the dark side. Have her be susceptible to temptation. It's good to be bad. "evil smirk"

proximity67

Apr 22, 2020
No, I finished the bimbo bad end, and am now wrapping up the backrooms segment that was tedious, as I wanted it to have a puzzle in it.

So after I finish Autumn Boulevard v1.7, I will focus fully on Birds. Yet, I am making a oneshoot. But I finished writing it, and its like half an update in size.

Here is my main character from that game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some bugfixes yes, and some renders in the early part of the game I must remake. But its not many.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congratulations dear dev. You've managed to keep expectations alive for a year for the mostly finished update. You've stalled people with previews while working on another projects. As I carefully read your comments in 2022, I realize that you almost always avoid or divert questions about the update date of Bees with cute jokes to make yourself look cutie pie. As a person who knows couple of things about game development, 1 year of uncertainty is extremely long, even for a new dev, especially when thinking how quick you finished other one-shot game and Boulevard update (you are an experienced dev). So in this situation, there are 3 possibilities:

1- You finished the update months ago and don't want to release until you milk people enough.
2- You haven't finished the update but you take things so slowly like you work 20 minutes a day. What's the rush, right?
3- You're working on multiple games that you haven't revealed yet. You are afraid to reveal other games because people may get frustrated about Bees update.

So yeah. Based on your subtly avoidance of questions and unconvincing uncertainty, these are my inferences. I assume your life and health is going well because you haven't told otherwise. So, these are the options. Please don't reply me with the meme of the Lord of the Rings director ;)

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Congratulations dear dev. You've managed to keep expectations alive for a year for the mostly finished update. You've stalled people with previews while working on another projects. As I carefully read your comments in 2022, I realize that you almost always avoid or divert questions about the update date of Bees with cute jokes to make yourself look cutie pie. As a person who knows couple of things about game development, 1 year of uncertainty is extremely long, even for a new dev, especially when thinking how quick you finished other one-shot game and Boulevard update (you are an experienced dev). So in this situation, there are 3 possibilities:

1- You finished the update months ago and don't want to release until you milk people enough.
2- You haven't finished the update but you take things so slowly like you work 20 minutes a day. What's the rush, right?
3- You're working on multiple games that you haven't revealed yet. You are afraid to reveal other games because people may get frustrated about Bees update.

So yeah. Based on your subtly avoidance of questions and unconvincing uncertainty, these are my inferences. I assume your life and health is going well because you haven't told otherwise. So, these are the options. Please don't reply me with the meme of the Lord of the Rings director ;)
My guy, you should try making a game yourself and see how long it takes you.

tallman102

Oct 8, 2021

What a joke. If you really want to make your point you should start withholding your large subscription to their patreon, which I'm sure is what makes you entitled to this asinine opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

OIP.jpg Portrait_photoshoot_at_Worldcon_75_Helsinki_before_the_Hugo_Awards__George_R._R._Martin.jpg

Goofy ahh comment aside, which of these two do you think directed LotR?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Goofy ahh comment aside, which of these two do you think directed LotR?
Left, sir, left.
On the right we have the dude that likes to party and have a good time and given those facts together with his age, will most likely never finish his series which for reasons I don't quite understand, are more popular than they should be (just my completely subjective opinion).

If one wants to read a great series, here's your guy:
479689491.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Left, sir, left.
On the right we have the dude that likes to party and have a good time and given those facts together with his age, will most likely never finish his series which for reasons I don't quite understand, are more popular than they should be (just my completely subjective opinion).

If one wants to read a great series, here's your guy:
View attachment 2202265
Gardens of the Moon was a real heater ngl

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017

Kind of unfounded sarcasm there, Yes the pace is a bit slow even for my taste too but nothing out of the ordinary and fairly consistent. Anyone who followed progress knows Dev has been working on two main projects rotating between them and some shorter ones. OB&B was shelved a year ago in order to complete Autumn Boulevard with final release in June. After that short VN was made and completed; Fictional Story released in August, so it's not like dev has been doing nothing for a year.

Last edited:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020

Why...

proximity67

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah my bad confusing the director :D Guys wake up. I'm not even talking about releasing it tomorrow. The dev even can't give a date. That uncertainty is unacceptable. 0.1 progress takes a year. Full game finishes in 0.1x10=10 years? Do you really believe that game development takes this long? No it's not. Wake up. Since the dev said he had better PC now, rendering times shouldn't be a problem anymore. If you are still not convinced, I can explain some technical details so this 0.1 progression take much less than a year to complete.

And also don't forget, he finished some bimbo ending before starting another project. It was in May I think. So some work has already been done.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah my bad confusing the director :D Guys wake up. I'm not even talking about releasing it tomorrow. The dev even can't give a date. That uncertainty is unacceptable. 0.1 progress takes a year. Full game finishes in 0.1x10=10 years? Do you really believe that game development takes this long? No it's not. Wake up. Since the dev said he had better PC now, rendering times shouldn't be a problem anymore. If you are still not convinced, I can explain some technical details so this 0.1 progression take much less than a year to complete.

And also don't forget, he finished some bimbo ending before starting another project. It was in May I think. So some work has already been done.
Did you unsub? I know I did not and speaking for the for those that are "being milked" as you put it, I'm fine with the wait. Virginia has proven to put out quality content (imo), and that content is a niche within a niche. If this was their first outing, I'd be nervous for sure. But they're still active and putting out sidecontent in the meantime (This includes lore-drops that I'm just a sucker for, so take that with a grain of salt). You know what other top-tier fem-protag game with transformation themes in it has long waits? The Good Son. You know who just dropped a great update not too long ago? The Good Son. Good things come to those who wait. Cynicism is good, but only in moderate doses

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes