DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
although I hate to interrupt before proximity starts to cry, three things.
Thx everyone who defended me, means a lot ^.^
Alpha for Birds v0.6 will drop inbetween 1-2 weeks from now (Unless something out of my control happens, like murder, theft etc etc).
I made another analog horror short. This one will play right after Ark 2 starts in Birds. Check it out here:

proximity67

Apr 22, 2020
Alpha for Birds v0.6 will drop inbetween 1-2 weeks from now (Unless something out of my control happens, like murder, theft etc etc).
I made another analog horror short. This one will play right after Ark 2 starts in Birds. Check it out here:

So you finally decided to say something other than liking others' comments. That's new.

See guys? Someone raised his voice and instantly the release date was miraculously revealed.

I'm not crying but thanks for supporting my suspicions by declaring the release date now other than you could easily declare 2 months ago. Good luck on your unannounced projects that you've been working on ;)

Reactions: beatitnoob

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia Sounds great! (y)
Personally speaking, I don't mind the wait if it's something that I am interested in ;)
I feel both the shorts are very immersive even by themselves, I'm looking forward to seeing them in context :coffee:
I have spoken about this in my Discord, and in my Patreon as well. But I am going to start dividing things into "Arks". So the "Do you have a the wasp infestation" will play very early in the game (The first ark's name being "Box and Nymf"), right when Mel wakes up from the first backroom event. The second one, the raccoon, will play this update when Ark 2, Operator and Doll, starts.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Dear Dev, congrats for your great and highly erotic work. Congrats also to your patreons for their patience. From my point of view, unfortunately I cannot support a project with yearly updates because I believe we should not encourage this practice. IMO you should have been more focused to "Bird and Bees" development. KR

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So you finally decided to say something other than liking others' comments. That's new.

See guys? Someone raised his voice and instantly the release date was miraculously revealed.

I'm not crying but thanks for supporting my suspicions by declaring the release date now other than you could easily declare 2 months ago. Good luck on your unannounced projects that you've been working on ;)
How's the life in Trollhättan?

• Angry
Reactions: beatitnoob

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
From my point of view, unfortunately I cannot support a project with yearly updates because I believe we should not encourage this practice.
Sad to see you feel this way. Yet, Birds wasn't my full focus untill when I finished [Fictional Story] at the start of August. Now, if you feel that four months is too long, hey thats completely within your right.

From my point of view, unfortunately I cannot support a project with yearly updates because I believe we should not encourage this practice. IMO you should have been more focused to "Bird and Bees" development. KR
This could never have been the case, as Autumn Boulevard is the "prequel" to "Of Birds and Bees" (Autumn Boulevard taking place five years before Of Birds and Bees). I had to finish it before getting to far ahead in "Birds". This would be like if Peter Jackson just stopped when The Fellowship exits Moria in "The Fellowship of the Ring" and goes "Nah, I am doing The Two Towers now"

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How's the life in Trollhättan?
The amount of cope from him leads me to think he is more from Borås (Its a very bad place in Sweden). Also, we now know for sure he is not a Patreon, because if he was, he would have known that this is one of my featured posts on my Patreon page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There we are, I feel I have answered enough questions for now about my work process and such. But I will say this, I now got a reason to show my plans for everyone, so thats really neat ^^

In fear of myself falling into the Peterson Twitter trap of responding to everything, I will now retreat to focus on the alpha. I am about to playtest the Bimbo Bad End for this update. The reverse cowgirl animation in it came out beautiful, and I can't wait for everyone to see it ^^

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Sad to see you feel this way. Yet, Birds wasn't my full focus untill when I finished [Fictional Story] at the start of August. Now, if you feel that four months is too long, hey thats completely within your right.

This could never have been the case, as Autumn Boulevard is the "prequel" to (Autumn Boulevard taking place five years before Of Birds and Bees). I had to finish it before getting to far ahead in "Birds". This would be like if Peter Jackson just stopped when The Fellowship exits Moria in "The Fellowship of the Ring" and goes "Nah, I am doing The Two Towers now"
Many thanks for your prompt and detailed response. I hope you will be more focused to "Of Birds and Bees" in the future because it is a really exciting game. It is very difficult to be engaged or even remember the story with 1 year intervals between updates. The update after the upcoming one will show us the case. KR

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Dear Dev, congrats for your great and highly erotic work. Congrats also to your patreons for their patience. From my point of view, unfortunately I cannot support a project with yearly updates because I believe we should not encourage this practice. IMO you should have been more focused to "Bird and Bees" development. KR
Main project until June was AtB, guess you did not get the memo.

anger.gif

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Main project until June was AtB, guess you did not get the memo.

View attachment 2208424
Hi, I follow a limited number of games because not a lot spare time. RPG and sandbox games are rejected immediately. It is very difficult to be engaged or even remember the story with 1 year intervals between updates.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah OK aleady read it first time, no need to copy paste 2nd time.. You expected OB&B full time development. Which is not the case and most supporters already knew about.
The first one was deleted by mistake. I hope the dev will be more focused in OB&B in the future. Many thanks for the comments.

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
I have spoken about this in my Discord, and in my Patreon as well. But I am going to start dividing things into "Arks". So the "Do you have a the wasp infestation" will play very early in the game (The first ark's name being "Box and Nymf"), right when Mel wakes up from the first backroom event. The second one, the raccoon, will play this update when Ark 2, Operator and Doll, starts.
The short is amazing. I manage to see many elements of the SCP Foundation as inspiration. I really like the form that you took. Is also really scary and informative about the lore of the game. There is some way that you can put in the game like little secrets eaters eggs that we can hunt?

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes