Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Sadly yeah, there is so much lore this update that it is taking a long time to render those parts + get assets. Thank the Lord for the AI image generators xD
I hope everything works out for you. We have been waiting for quite a long time, and other games do not arouse such interest. The lore of your games are very cool!

• Love
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
Optimistically, the update is likely to arrive soon considering that aplha was released a month ago.

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2307426

State of play.
We still have to be patient for a while.
The stupid thing is that there is nothing comparable at this level to shorten the waiting time. So far, it's really a masterpiece that tortures us all with the waiting time for more.
It seems like Klaudia has a twin sisiter or clone who is also called Klaudia. How else can she be in the next update?

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
This game is a mix of a little bit of everything, the plot is horribly chaotic and so are the locations, first I am in place A then suddenly I move to place B and at an even faster pace to place C and so on.... The characters look plastic (really), this game is probably only for people who like to waste time and they don't mind that the author got lost in the plot a long time ago what it is supposed to be about (n)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes