Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
My comment was to state that AB has been finished for awhile. You stated that you would be more proactive with OB&B. It hasn't happened for one reason or another. I wasn't a fan AB and a big fan of OB&B, Plus a supporter. A year without an update doesn't take long to read between the lines.
Hope to you and your health you can continue with this game.
Honestly glad I stopped supporting. Paying out money every month and getting nothing in return was getting old.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
From the time I started supporting DoV last year until now, pretty sure I've spent in total worth more than 2 AAA games already on his Patreon. So far what I got is a short story. Not complaining about the short story, it was so damn good. But so far until now from the time I subbed, nothing on OB&B after Autumn was finished. Recent updates on the Patreon says the end is almost near, but a new update says a major path of the story needs to be rewritten.

I just want a regular updates on the game, not cryptic posts about characters I don't even remember anymore. I'll continue subbing, but I really am hoping for something that would make the whole expense and wait worthwhile.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
From the time I started supporting DoV last year until now, pretty sure I've spent in total worth more than 2 AAA games already on his Patreon. So far what I got is a short story. Not complaining about the short story, it was so damn good. But so far until now from the time I subbed, nothing on OB&B after Autumn was finished. Recent updates on the Patreon says the end is almost near, but a new update says a major path of the story needs to be rewritten.

I just want a regular updates on the game, not cryptic posts about characters I don't even remember anymore. I'll continue subbing, but I really am hoping for something that would make the whole expense and wait worthwhile.
Yeah, good luck with that, better you than me.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Firstly, please understand, the incoming wall of text is not an attack, or a reprimand, or even intended negatively, and is not even aimed specifically at the quoted person but is more of a general statement to inform anyone who follows, talks about, or supports creators.

Patreon and its kind are not places you go to buy finished products. It's a place you go to support creators you enjoy so they can have the time and/or money to make what they want to make in their own way without being beholden to deadlines or commissions or corporate executives. For some reason very few people seem to understand this. Two triple A games would have had budgets in the hundreds of millions, hundreds of trained, experienced employees putting in thousands of manhours all getting paid a fulltime wage working on them often around the clock, while also probably being a creatively bankrupt derivative work with a thin veneer of the latest graphics painted over it, and ALSO getting rushed out the door unfinished with a slew of bugs requiring a slew of patches, if they bother to fix them at all.

Most Patreon accounts are a single person, and there's only so much work a single person can do, especially in a creative sense, and even if they want to work, writers block, interruptions, and emergencies can all get in the way. As a creator myself who struggles with ADHD and depression, I can say IT AIN'T FUCKIN' EASY, we can't all be Branden Sandersons who snap our fingers and churn out three novels a year.

If you feel like what a creator is making isn't worth however much you support them a month, then either stop or reduce your contribution until that changes; do NOT try to goad them to work faster. The only effect that can possibly have is either sapping their will to continue making things at all, or them rushing out things of lower quality to appease people.

TL;DR: Creators are people struggling with an ongoing creative process, not giant corporate machines that can churn out finished products at precise intervals no matter what, please do not expect them to.

naughtysexy55

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, when can we have the public version of the game or a reasonable price around 2 dollars for Patreon ? thank you for the work

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Firstly, please understand, the incoming wall of text is not an attack, or a reprimand, or even intended negatively, and is not even aimed specifically at the quoted person but is more of a general statement to inform anyone who follows, talks about, or supports creators.

Patreon and its kind are not places you go to buy finished products. It's a place you go to support creators you enjoy so they can have the time and/or money to make what they want to make in their own way without being beholden to deadlines or commissions or corporate executives. For some reason very few people seem to understand this. Two triple A games would have had budgets in the hundreds of millions, hundreds of trained, experienced employees putting in thousands of manhours all getting paid a fulltime wage working on them often around the clock, while also probably being a creatively bankrupt derivative work with a thin veneer of the latest graphics painted over it, and ALSO getting rushed out the door unfinished with a slew of bugs requiring a slew of patches, if they bother to fix them at all.

Most Patreon accounts are a single person, and there's only so much work a single person can do, especially in a creative sense, and even if they want to work, writers block, interruptions, and emergencies can all get in the way. As a creator myself who struggles with ADHD and depression, I can say IT AIN'T FUCKIN' EASY, we can't all be Branden Sandersons who snap our fingers and churn out three novels a year.

If you feel like what a creator is making isn't worth however much you support them a month, then either stop or reduce your contribution until that changes; do NOT try to goad them to work faster. The only effect that can possibly have is either sapping their will to continue making things at all, or them rushing out things of lower quality to appease people.

TL;DR: Creators are people struggling with an ongoing creative process, not giant corporate machines that can churn out finished products at precise intervals no matter what, please do not expect them to.
Well said.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Fyi ^.^

release announcement beta.png

You can pick it up for 26$. In a week, it will be 15$. The beta has a lot of blackscreens, and placeholders as not all of my renders are done yet. Yet, all Erotica is done (This includes the bimbo bad end).

The full release, with no blackscreens and placeholders, is hard to say exactly when it releases.

//Virginia

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I have a subscription for $ 3, they didn’t give us a beta, probably this will happen at least in six months? But to be honest, I don’t really want to play the beta version if there are a lot of missed renders, I don’t want to spoil my impressions. I hope that I will have time to see the finished product before the nuclear apocalypse to which we are so close every day. I love all guys.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I guess I'll just take the $26 now, make my year worth subscription worth a little, then I'm out for good. Say what you wanna say, all this time waiting, this is still just a BETA. Some of his subscribers who's been there longer than I do, don't even get the release too. Full release might even be in June or something.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
If you feel like what a creator is making isn't worth however much you support them a month, then either stop or reduce your contribution until that changes; do NOT try to goad them to work faster.
I mean he was definitely doing something. The only reason this game isn't already at 0.7+ is because he was busy with his side hustle The Onryo, which was a tremendous waste of time in my opinion.

Dec 4, 2019
Unfortunately, the ratio of horror stories to sex stories is about 90%-10%. Which brings us back to the AB scheme.
With the exception of the Amy story, the sex scenes are very short and sometimes even look weird. You can clearly see that Virginia was under time pressure. Mel and Gerald's sequel was really disappointing and also far too short and loveless.
Unfortunately, I'm out for the time being and will continue to follow the development of the whole thing. I'd rather have 10 beautiful renders from different perspectives than a 3-second animation that tries to replace all the other suspenseful scenes.
Waited 15 months for the sequel, won't do it again.
I hope Virgina realises what a treasure of gold she/he has created with B&B and sticks to the B&B story for now, instead of spending months on projects that don't make a cent because they don't measure up to B&B. After reading the comments here in the forum, I feel confirmed that there is no real interest in the other projects as long as B&B is in the making.

Let's hope that Virginia will find the peace to continue with the previous episodes. The ratio of horror and sex-based story should also be shifted more in favour of tingling eroticism.
Then I'm sure that patreons like me will be willing to invest more again and I'm also sure that more supporters will join.

Better wait a few more days before you get the beta for 25 $.

Reactions: Jdtkiller and McZoy

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
I guess I'll just take the $26 now, make my year worth subscription worth a little, then I'm out for good. Say what you wanna say, all this time waiting, this is still just a BETA. Some of his subscribers who's been there longer than I do, don't even get the release too. Full release might even be in June or something.
Hey can you tell us if it was worth the 26$? I want to get it but I'm on the fence considering the price

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hey can you tell us if it was worth the 26$? I want to get it but I'm on the fence considering the price
3 posts above yours actually summed it up quite nicely. Also, this is entirely my own opinion, other people might be offended by this. To me, it isn't worth it. I can't even think what the Alpha looked like for those $50 Patreon, given by the Beta state. Far too many 'lore' than the sex. If you guys are here because you love the story, then maybe it's good for your reading. If not, then it's not worth it. Even the sex scenes looked like being rushed. DoV probably will rewrite large portions of these parts too, looking at it. Maybe that's why he keeps saying this is just Beta, and not full release. I honestly thought Beta should already be quite close to actual full release, which isn't the case with this one, but it's just me, I'm not an expert.

But really, it's not worth it. Even more so if you're going to compare it to AB, the sex scenes, at least.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes