• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I honestly don't know why beta would be worth 26$ plus tax (or even 15$), when there is no guarantee that you'll get the finished version for the same price.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
The price is dictated by the developer. I know this game not so long ago, and not so long ago I subscribed for 3 dollars, do patrons communicate here at all? Will I get a beta or should I just wait for the full version like everyone else?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The price is dictated by the developer. I know this game not so long ago, and not so long ago I subscribed for 3 dollars, do patrons communicate here at all? Will I get a beta or should I just wait for the full version like everyone else?
If you are 3+ tier, you have access to my Discord, so just shoot me a message there ^^

Is it true Bimbo content will get only one more update? :cry:
No no, there is plenty more. I just saw a cool oppurtunity for a bimbo bad end, so I took it. The route "splits", so you can still play the bad ending, and then still be on the bimbo route :)

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When I read that I get flashbacks of AB's bimbo route. Still salty about it how it went down (I've got plenty of salt up my sleeve so it's not a real loss hehe).
Yeah its fine if you didn't like it, its your own preference. Yet, most people had below reaction:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
While I wish I could buy the beta, I instead spent $400 on Nas tickets and am planning on getting Atomic Heart after clearing my Visa. So...

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Not a fan of everyone walking around with a cancer stick in their mouths/hands but I like the story so far.

Jul 1, 2019
This game and Angelica Origins are 2 games i really like but huge problem is how slow their updates are ...not sure but maybe the 2 developers arent interested as much maybe cause of low ammount of patreons they have( my guess) ( also my opinion but i have to let it out there sorry )

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Let me preface this meme, by saying that each own to their own and if people dislike ppl smoking, go for it.

View attachment 2460733
Cigarette dangles - makes me hard
Kidnap me throw me in the back of your car
Take me to your room where the flowers hang like bats
Poison me with liquor then break out the party hats
Kiss me till you hurt me, then again until I'm numb
Burn holes in my neck with the venom of your tongue
Remind me again how lucky I am right now
Laugh at my body but then turn off the light and put out
Cigarette dangles

(I wanna ride the big wave)
Cigarette dangles