Aug 24, 2020
Is this how the dev worked like with AB as well? 4-6 months for an update and that being a beta as well? Or was he faster with AB, and just slow with this game?

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I personally think this game is done I can't see it ever being finished.
We haven't even seen the beta yet, it's too early to tell if it's finished. The developer is working on 0.7, of course there is no deadline. Everyone would like to see the continuation of the story, it would be very stupid if the developer abandoned the game. My spider sense tells me he/she is not that irresponsible.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
The only thing I would like is for the developer to give a beta to everyone who is his patron, and not just 15+ dollars, we have been waiting for a long time, it would be right, we would be able to understand what is with the game and at what stage it is. But that's up to the developer.

Reactions: PinkFluffy557

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Pros:
This game is fantastic so far.
The story is amazing.
Tons of twists and turns, NTR is optional thus far.
But the actual concept of the game is great.

Cons:
Renders could be better and animation less clunky.
Updates take way longer to arrive.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
WOW. Didnt know he had done two short games since the last update for this one. He must be stuck with this one. Not sure what hell is going on. This was one of my Five favorite games. Too many great games with Dev's not finishing. This should have an abandon tag.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
WOW. Didnt know he had done two short games since the last update for this one. He must be stuck with this one. Not sure what hell is going on. This was one of my Five favorite games. Too many great games with Dev's not finishing. This should have an abandon tag.
Look at the threated updated date. It's been more than a year.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Just because no updates have come here doesn't mean there haven't been any.
LOL. I guess its what you considered or updates. Its 12/21 since a full release. If not abandoned, maybe writers block? Somethings not right.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
release announcement beta +15.png

You can pick it up for 15$. The beta has a lot of blackscreens, and placeholders as not all of my renders are done yet. Yet, all Erotica is done (This includes the bimbo bad end).

The full release, with no blackscreens and placeholders, is hard to say exactly when it releases. I have made progress, but this version has a lot of story and lore in it. So those are the renders I am working on now (Actually right now, as Daz3D is open on my other laptop with a story scene open) ^^

//Virginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I was actually not gonna get involved in the discussion, yet, I saw some big misinformations and outright lies about this update that I need to clear up:

Unfortunately, the ratio of horror stories to sex stories is about 90%-10%.
This is not the case at all. If you want to make the case that there is more story than erotica in this, sure, but its not close to 90% story 10% erotica. But with the exception of [Fictional Story] this has been true for all my projects.

With the exception of the Amy story, the sex scenes are very short and sometimes even look weird.
This is again false. You are making it sound like I wrote "then mel sucked dick, here is one render". There are several scenes that run longer than five minutes.

You can clearly see that Virginia was under time pressure.
I was not.

Mel and Gerald's sequel was really disappointing and also far too short and loveless.
If you didn't like it, hey, shame you felt that way. But just for everyones info, there is four animations with three variations for the Gerald Scenes alone, and three different Erotica scenes. So this is just false. Its also quite telling that you bring this one up, because you know I can't speak about it without spoiling the entire scene and what happens in it, and why it is actually longer than I can say.

I'd rather have 10 beautiful renders from different perspectives than a 3-second animation that tries to replace all the other suspenseful scenes.
You are again making it sound like it just says "mel butt was slapped, here is one render". Which again, is not the case. There are plenty of suspenseful scenes. For example, the Gerald Scenes are in total 750 lines of dialogue and story. For reference, that is almost half the length of v01 of Birds (1800 lines). Like my guy/gal, how is that not enough?

I hope Virgina realises what a treasure of gold she/he has created with B&B and sticks to the B&B story for now, instead of spending months on projects that don't make a cent because they don't measure up to B&B. After reading the comments here in the forum, I feel confirmed that there is no real interest in the other projects as long as B&B is in the making.
[/QUOTE]

It is the STORY that makes Birds what it is. Therefore, I need to focus on it.

The way you are being so DISINGENOUS here is truelly something else my guy/gal. It is so bad faith to bring up things that you know I can't respond to without spoiling the events.

3 posts above yours actually summed it up quite nicely. Also, this is entirely my own opinion, other people might be offended by this. To me, it isn't worth it. I can't even think what the Alpha looked like for those $50 Patreon, given by the Beta state. Far too many 'lore' than the sex. If you guys are here because you love the story, then maybe it's good for your reading. If not, then it's not worth it.
Oh so you played the beta? Please tell me, I forget, who is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't want to spoil for the rest of the crew, just put it in the spoiler tag.

But hey, maybe you did play it and can now play chad. But if you did, just go into the animation folder and tell us all how many animations you count for this version alone? Would you like to tell everyone, or should I? (Hint: Its more than all the other versions combined)

Let me reinstate, the Gerald Scene alone is almost as long half as long as the entire v01 of Birds in terms of dialogue, and has four animations in it (Havent even mentioned all the renders inbetween). But you know what, just for you I will hire Pixar for the next version to make everything animated.

I will reinstate for the ump-tenth time on this forum, if you do not feel I am worth investing in thats fine, and completely fair. But to come on here and just out right LIE about my work because...??? Reasons??? No wonder game devs rarely engage in their threads.

Moving forward, I will just mute and block people that come on here and lie or misrepresents repeatedly. Again, criticisms are fine. If you want to be angry for the update taking too long, thats fine too. Listen, even if you in this thread wanted to say "Virginia is a troglodyte with 10 IQ who should really work at McD instead of making these things" then go right ahead, I don't care. Its the lying and misrepresentation of my work I take issue with.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes