DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is a four months gap between updates going to still be a realistic prediction in the future?
Nope. From the release of [Fictional Story] and untill now, I have been dealing with a lot of personal stuff, and bureacratic nonsense in my country, which has taken up 33%-50% of my time. Then I almost had a burnout around Christmas, so I had to take a break for two weeks. There are a lot of assets in this, for the lore building. This too took its sweet time. Yet, I am closing in. I will hopefully finish all the Gerald Route things this weekend, and next week finish up all the bimbo things. So beta is a bit away, but it is close.

All in all, no, I do not plan on it being this long (Four months) untill v0.7.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Mate DiscipleOfVirginia I played Autumn Boulevard, maybe at 2022. I absolutely loved it. The fact that the FMC was always so objective and all the awesome character development, lore and the crazy twist and reveals made me bid fan. I doubt that there is any other horror or mystery game I can recall in this site which actually went so deep in the story building and actually did end up getting fully finished without an Abandoned tag or forced ending. I did expect for you to go into a spin off with cool dude with the gun who everyone is afraid of(sorry for got his name), who was Sylvessa's childhood friend. Anyways, I just hope you keep up the great work and do keep communicating coz your structured story writing skills are really something! Best of luck with this project I will keep following your work.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
WTH. One of my favorite AG and haven't been updated in a year. Was hoping updates similar to AB. Glad I stop my subs last year. All the Dev needs is consistent updates and I'm back on board. LFG

Reactions: Jdtkiller and McZoy

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Mate DiscipleOfVirginia I played Autumn Boulevard, maybe at 2022. I absolutely loved it. The fact that the FMC was always so objective and all the awesome character development, lore and the crazy twist and reveals made me bid fan. I doubt that there is any other horror or mystery game I can recall in this site which actually went so deep in the story building and actually did end up getting fully finished without an Abandoned tag or forced ending. I did expect for you to go into a spin off with cool dude with the gun who everyone is afraid of(sorry for got his name), who was Sylvessa's childhood friend. Anyways, I just hope you keep up the great work and do keep communicating coz your structured story writing skills are really something! Best of luck with this project I will keep following your work.
Thx for your kind words! We haven't seen the last of Captain Sweetwater yet, lets say that.

WTH. One of my favorite AG and haven't been updated in a year.
Autumn Boulevard is finished, and as I have said before, its not possible for me anymore to write more about Sylvessa. Whatever once made it possible for me to access her mind, is gone. I can't see her anymore.

If your comment did not reference Autumn Boulevard, feel free to correct me.

we want her making out with the boss and the homeless guy - just any making out idk why so few games have kissing animations and stuff
There will be more kissing animations from me. I can only answer for me why you so rarely see them, and that is because its not only the movement of the head you have to take into account, but also the facial expressions. And then its the arm and hand movements, so if you are not super experienced making animations, it gets tricky. No one wants clipping lol. For example, I am currently animating an ass slap animation, and lo and behold, the hand clips into the ass so I will have to fine comb parts of it.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Thx for your kind words! We haven't seen the last of Captain Sweetwater yet, lets say that.

Autumn Boulevard is finished, and as I have said before, its not possible for me anymore to write more about Sylvessa. Whatever once made it possible for me to access her mind, is gone. I can't see her anymore.

If your comment did not reference Autumn Boulevard, feel free to correct me.

There will be more kissing animations from me. I can only answer for me why you so rarely see them, and that is because its not only the movement of the head you have to take into account, but also the facial expressions. And then its the arm and hand movements, so if you are not super experienced making animations, it gets tricky. No one wants clipping lol. For example, I am currently animating an ass slap animation, and lo and behold, the hand clips into the ass so I will have to fine comb parts of it.
My comment was to state that AB has been finished for awhile. You stated that you would be more proactive with OB&B. It hasn't happened for one reason or another. I wasn't a fan AB and a big fan of OB&B, Plus a supporter. A year without an update doesn't take long to read between the lines.
Hope to you and your health you can continue with this game.

Reactions: ValeriaEx

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
My comment was to state that AB has been finished for awhile. You stated that you would be more proactive with OB&B. It hasn't happened for one reason or another. I wasn't a fan AB and a big fan of OB&B, Plus a supporter. A year without an update doesn't take long to read between the lines.
The game is great but the development is extremely slow and the Dev failed hugely to keep up with promised dates.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
A year without an update doesn't take long to read between the lines.
The update is allready released though? Its the pinned post on my Patreon, and on my Twitter. Sure, its an alpha and it lacks a lot of renders and animations. And if it gets leaked, I would not recommend playing it as I have rewritten parts of it, and the alpha is not "Canon". But it is out. I allready started writing v0.7 as well.

Like I don't get this doom and gloom lmao. Making renders takes a long time, and animations even longer.

Thanks, but as I stated. I never quit making it.

Like, its right here on my desktop.

here1.png

Edit: To add, I have no problem with you doing what you want with your money, if you feel its not worth it, thats fine. My issue is when people outright lie and come with insinuiations about that I am not working on a certain project, when I almost had a burnout working on said project.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Any estimation for post-alpha release?
Not right now I don't, sorry. I will finish all the bimbo route things early this week, all the Klaudia Scenes are done, so are the office scenes. Its just that right after the bimbo scenes, I have some very annoying scenes to do in the park. Which is why its really hard to make an estimate.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Any plans for a Bimbo Mel? I know the sister who's name escapes me after a year, so forgive me, lol. I know she's the bimbo content, but I figured I'd ask still.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
Great game. The character development is really good. The story is chaotic and deep.
Scenes between Melanie the hedgehog will be highly appreciated (sucking and cumming on her for instance)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just played the game and am impressed. Quirky and dark.
Good art. (y)

I made a quick spelling correction. It's not much. I hope DiscipleOfVirginia is cool with it.
I'm just trying to give back to the people who bring their creations to us.

I like doing this with games from foreign DEVs. It's interesting to see the differences in writing styles.
Common things I see for corrections are.
Calling men's underwear, panties, taking a shower when the character is obviously taking a bath. Also, like using, Him, He when meaning Her, She.
Saying cloths instead of clothes. And overusing words like really, but, just, and very good.
Not using letters Like ' i ' as uppercase when needed. I know the English language is full of contradictions and exceptions.
But that's what makes life interesting, right?
:giggle:

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
I just played the game and am impressed. Quirky and dark.
Good art. (y)

I made a quick spelling correction. It's not much. I hope DiscipleOfVirginia is cool with it.
I'm just trying to give back to the people who bring their creations to us.

I like doing this with games from foreign DEVs. It's interesting to see the differences in writing styles.
Common things I see for corrections are.
Calling men's underwear, panties, taking a shower when the character is obviously taking a bath. Also, like using, Him, He when meaning Her, She.
Saying cloths instead of clothes. And overusing words like really, but, just, and very good.
Not using letters Like ' i ' as uppercase when needed. I know the English language is full of contradictions and exceptions.
But that's what makes life interesting, right?
:giggle:
In case that you have the opportunity to translate the game to spanish, I could help you in the translation. I'm a native
spanish speaker (Peru) , and also I also have studies in audiovisual editing

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Don't argue with Blue Balls, just post some shit. Tell us how much you really have been milking or excessively masturbating instead of working on updates.
Please dont tell us what are you doing when you are playing the game, please tell us what do you think about the game (Storytelling, music, scenes atmosphere, colors, lights , backgrounds, images the small errors to fix and the gaming experience itself).

And well everyone here kinda knows that were are doing...but if there is no confirmation of nothing....Then nobody is doing anything questionable and we are all free from any kind of criticism.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PinkNova and pr0n

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Bimbo ending ? You tellin' that after fantastic set of bimbo scenes from AB, we getting only one - few scenes now ? :C
(edit, some good fella expleened)

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkNova

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Last update was so long ago, now every time the developer posted something about the lore or something about this game on the Patreon, I don't even remember which character is what already.

Not telling anyone how to do their job, but regular updates, doesn't have to be 5 GB worth of content every single time is good to keep people's attention to your work, right?

The game is great, I have been following the creator since Autumn, loved the art style, the body physique, the extreme kinks and everything. Everyone who had just recently finished playing the game would almost always have a positive opinion about it. That should justify the creator's talent in this storytelling. But it's too long already. And last time I remembered reading a Patreon post saying this is just going to be a lore update. I don't remember the story anymore after so long, really going to need to replay from the beginning if the actual update ever come out.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Bimbo ending ? You tellin' that after fantastic set of bimbo scenes from AB, we getting only one - few scenes now ? :C
DiscipleOfVirginia already explained that the bimbo route either goes on or ends in this update depending on what path we choose. So, the fact there is a bimbo ending in v0.6 does not mean there is not going to be bimbo content in the next updates.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes