DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Not quite there fella.

1 Swedish Krona equals 0.079 Pound sterling. More like £4
Dont know where you see this. Its 54 EUR for me on Patreon. Would love to play the alpha but not for that kind of money. Looking really forward to 0.6 itself though so no issue with waiting.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Dont know where you see this. Its 54 EUR for me on Patreon. Would love to play the alpha but not for that kind of money. Looking really forward to 0.6 itself though so no issue with waiting.
My bad dawg, I was going off of the 50.000 SEK they posted here. I just checked and it's $72 CAD for me to get access. That's darn near a finished PS5 game. Although there are lower tiers, I don't think they have alpha access. Oh well, it's Patreon. You're paying to support, not purchasing a product. If that's what folks will pay, more power to them.

Reactions: DrmedKane

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
My bad dawg, I was going off of the 50.000 SEK they posted here. I just checked and it's $72 CAD for me to get access. That's darn near a finished PS5 game. Although there are lower tiers, I don't think they have alpha access. Oh well, it's Patreon. You're paying to support, not purchasing a product. If that's what folks will pay, more power to them.
Yeah, more power to them, hopefully more common sense, too.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here is another preview I can post here, that I titled "Can a growl be adorable?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus AI generated cyberpunk Bumblebee

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Here is another preview I can post here, that I titled "Can a growl be adorable?"

Bonus AI generated cyberpunk Bumblebee

All this is great, but when will you release the game for subscribers under $50? Should we expect until the end of the year?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Alright, i'm a fan of this dev since Autumn Boulevard, so i'll download without a second thought but i have to ask, is there any sex scenes yet? Cause looking at the tags it seems there isn't, but it could be the op just forgot to add them after 1st or 2nd release. Also sorry if this has been asked / answered before.

I know i'll download nevertheless but just asking to lower my expectations on that part :d

Marin

Aug 30, 2017
Alright, i'm a fan of this dev since Autumn Boulevard, so i'll download without a second thought but i have to ask, is there any sex scenes yet? Cause looking at the tags it seems there isn't, but it could be the op just forgot to add them after 1st or 2nd release. Also sorry if this has been asked / answered before.

I know i'll download nevertheless but just asking to lower my expectations on that part :d

Define Sex Scenes and what you're looking for, corruption of the MC is nice and slow but there is some side action going around, if I were to give a rough guess I would say there is one scene with penetration though its a memory. Scene's that have played out are handjobs, masturabation and blowjobs, some Minor BDSM as a tease from the BDSM route. Most of the foundation has been laid to this point and my best guess would this update or the next update for some truely exciting erotic horror. Though this is all in my opinion and a shot in the dark. Who knows what's creeping in the dark of this game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes