The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Like one of the biggest furry devs on this site, last I checked, made something like 10k a month on SS
What! I didn't know furries are that popular! 10 bags for furries! Damn there are a lot of interesting people in this world.
But regarding the update, people are horny and sometimes get agitated so keep on doing what you are doing and I hope you will deliver as always. Sometimes people need some reassurance from the dev like how you did right now clearing the misconceptions and doubts. People get really upset when they don't see an update every few months coz they think their favorite game is going to be Abandoned or milked (sometimes). Fans may flare up for these reasons nothing more though.
Best of luck with the new update though!

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
why ignoring my post? I just want to know why its so long. Do you have another job or developper is your only one? I guess its the second option with your 1800$/month so why you didnt update your game for 1 year? DiscipleOfVirginia
How can you work 6-7days/week and taking so much time
For context this much of income in Sweden is less than cashier makes on supermarket on month.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Yes 18k is a minimum wage income in many countries, still that's not fully comparable with a wage cuck job where you need to work 8h a day compared to developing content. Also relative to type of expenses one has, how much taxman wants to grab (usually 1/3 of income). If you're living rent free in parents basement then one can manage with 18k.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Any approximate date to see the continuation of this interesting story? :unsure:
The Beta is out, so I'd guess within the next three months. But for a more precise guess, you can just ask the creator himself.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
It would be great if infographics with numbers were published on Patreon. How many renders are ready, how many animations, what needs Photoshop adjustments, etc.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
So wtf is going on here, Alpha came out in December but no release of beta four months later...

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
So what is the reason why there is so much time (more than 4 months) between alpha and beta? I don't understand the reasons, because even if there are a lot of bugs, you don't need tens of weeks to fix it no? (maybe you need i dont know im not a dev lol) Whats going on? Can we have an approximate date on when the beta comes out? or at least information about what you're doing right now? Your advancements, things like that? DiscipleOfVirginia

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
So what is the reason why there is so much time (more than 4 months) between alpha and beta? I don't understand the reasons, because even if there are a lot of bugs, you don't need tens of weeks to fix it no? (maybe you need i dont know im not a dev lol) Whats going on? Can we have an approximate date on when the beta comes out? or at least information about what you're doing right now? Your advancements, things like that? DiscipleOfVirginia
According to dev's prev posts, there are still many things to be done for the update. I think we have to wait for a few months to see the release.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes